KC vlogz ep.1

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

KC vlogz ep.1

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: Apologies for lack of colour and formatting, I'm on my phone. I'll tart it up tomorrow when I'm on the computer, but I wanted to make sure I got the RP up in time.

Scene 1: KC Navarro is shown behind the wheel of a moving automobile, with Ace Austin and Alex Kane as passengers. KC speaks directly into the camera.

KC: Welcome back everybody to KC Vlogz, your window into the truly blessed life of me, KC Navarro, as well as the rest of The Dynasty. Today we're in Birmingham, Alabama, currently on the way to the Legacy Arena for tonight's show. I'm joined by the inevitable Ace Austin riding shotgun, and the Suplex Assassin Alex Kane in the back. Are you guys excited for the show?

Ace: Of course, it's a Dynasty-Dynasty match, the best of the best. Plus I have the night off.

KC: Both very true statements. Me vs Holliday and we're gonna put on one hell of a show. It's time to show everybody in the back how it's done. Alex, you excited for your match?

Alex: Hell yeah, KC. I get to put the King in his place. He's been using that name since he got here, but this tournament will crown the real king. It's time for Xavier's abdication, then I'll be seeing you in the next round.

KC: Oh yeah, I forgot that they put us all against each other. If Max was here, he'd be screaming about a conspiracy. Anyway, we'll be back when we get to the arena.

‐----------------------------------------------------

Scene 2: Walking backstage in the arena, KC encounters Richard Holliday and Jade Cargill as they're talking to Al Snow.

KC: Richy! Ready for me to beat your ass tonight?

Holliday: Beat my ass? Is that because you can't reach any higher?

KC: Ohhh, okay, okay, short jokes huh? So original. So what's up?

Holliday: Jade's getting promo lessons from Al.

KC: You're asking the guy who talks to a mannequin head?

Al: Used to talk to a mannequin head. That was long ago, I'm a professional now.

KC: I bet you still got that head though, huh?

Al: Well, yeah. But I don't talk to it anymore, I just keep it for when I do meet and greets and signings.

KC: Alright, alright, I getcha. Well it's been great catching up with y'all, but this blessed boy has got to get ready for his match. Richy, I'll see you in the ring.

Holliday: You'll be seeing the lighting rig too.

KC: Hey you know what? To quote this guy right here, pin me - pay me.

‐--------------------------------------------------

Scene 3 - KC is walking down the corridor when he catches sight of Hook and Taz, prompting him to quickly dive into the nearest locker room before they see him. As he turns around after closing the door, he sees an open gym bag with a mannequin head inside. He zooms in on the face of the head.

KC: Well, looky here. Guys, I have an idea.

He takes the head from the gym bag and places it on a sofa, looking towards the doorway, before hiding inside a closet and filming through a gap in the door. The scene jump cuts to Al Snow entering the room and noticing the head.

Al: Who said you could sit there? You were supposed to stay in the bag.

Al: You weren't going to suffocate, you don't even need air!

Al: Look, I don't like leaving you in there, but to get this job I had to convince management that I don't talk to you anymore. What if they'd come in here and seen you sitting there?

Al: It ISN'T just my problem, it's OUR problem. If I don't have a job, I don't get paid, and if I don't get paid, we end up on the street. And if we end up on the street, it isn't going to be my mouth that's getting used for $5 a pop, it'll be yours.

Al: Hey, you might not have a mouth hole now, but I'm sure there's a maintenance office around here with power tools.

Al: That wasn't a threat! Argh! I can't talk to you when you're like this. I'm going to clear my head, and when I get back, you better still be in the bag.

He takes head and places it back inside the gym bag, then leaves the room.

KC (laughing): What the hell did we just watch? This is going to be fun.

KC picks up head and, after checking the coast is clear, takes it from the locker room and heads towards The Dynasty's room.