KOTR

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

KOTR

Post by King Xavier »

King Woods arrived in Birmingham, Alabama. It is one of the oldest cities in the country. It is home to one of the worst acts in Civil Rights history. The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing was tragic but without moments like that growth could not occur. It is why King Woods comes here before his match this week. He is able to entertain his fans without persecution nor regret. As he approaches the church there is a fairly large crowd. King Woods planned to speak in front of the building with tourist season at its highest right now. Everyone knows he enjoyed speaking whenever possible. Once he stood near the entrance of the church he begin to speak.

Hear ye, hear ye!

The large crowd turns as King Xavier speaks. Most enjoyed it but others seemed to be bothered by him but regardless he was going to keep being creative with speaking as it was a way of life.

The landmark we stand on today is special. It took a lot of pain and suffering in order to achieve the equality we have. It's so special that even your royal majesty is not worthy to be here but because of those who fought and died believing in a cause we are able to walk freely and enjoy all the beauty this country has to offer. However, do not be fooled because all of you know soon enough a battle will take place. It's the battle to become a true King of the Ring. This is only round one but this means more to me then most. How can I possibly be called your king if I cannot win a tournament made a king. The church in which I stand represents what I seek. Recognized for being great and representing who I am. How can anyone deny that this was set up for yours truly. Royalty always comes first and should get whatever they desire. Martin Luther KING do I need to say anymore then that? He got the equality he sought. All my loyal subjects here and throughout the world know I am the hardest working guy in the business. That by default should make me the winner but I shall play by the rules and with respect of course. I do this to prove that i WANT this. I will EARN the title of King of the Ring to stop my doubters from speaking ill against me.

The crowd cheers in unison "Hail King Woods, Hail King Woods". He could feel the energy from everybody. The chanting continues as King Woods speaks once more as he walks down the steps and stands among the crowd as they surround him.

I face a man known as Alex Kane. He should not be confused with The Big Red Machine Kane. This man is a unique individual and should truly feel blessed. He gets the honor of starting my victory march to the finals. When I win this event Alex Kane will know it is because of him. I'm sure he will want something for the sacrifice he will be making this week on Warfare but you see my loyal subjects nothing is free. The idea behind such a tournament makes everybody do what is needed to be successful and I'm already prepared to get a side of Alex Kane that his family doesn't even acknowledge. This gentleman is a threat. He wants to take the very thing I desire and make a name for himself at my expense. This is not going to happen. I respect the man and the ability he has but when you look at him do you truly see a king? Do you see someone who can lead the way? I do not but if I don't treat him like a true competitor then it is I who will lose. I'm sure none of you want that and I want to give the people what they seek.

The crowd cheer. King Woods smiles feeling the love. He takes a short walk to Legacy Arena where the best athletes can be found. Security tries to stop them but after a short discussion King Woods convinces security to let everybody follow him inside. He makes his way to the middle of the ring as the crowd starts to filter in. They surround the outside of the ring giving them ultimate fan treatment. King Woods has a microphone in his hand as he continued to speak about Alex Kane.

This country is blessed to have a great wrestling program and a place like this to perform. I stand here to encourage everybody to follow your dreams. Alex Kane is doing that and he will get the hang of it. There is a rumor that if Alex Kane finds a way to upset me in the first round that it will destroy me. It will make me walk away from the sport I love. I will be honest that I do not know much about this man. It allows me to study and face new competition something all athletes strive for. King Woods however, strives for perfection and being able to execute the match in a way I want. It's my job as the Breakout champion to guide Alex Kane and mentor him on how to be a great athlete. You see my loyal subjects the King of the Ring tournament is not for the weak at heart. It is a brutal test of commitment. If Alex Kane were standing next to me you would question that commitment. He is not ready but chose to make a name for himself and that he will. It will not be a great impression and it will ruin his career. Sometimes that needs to happen for people to understand how severe this business can be. When everything is said and done my people King Woods will have blood on his hands. He will have a vision like never before and the only question Alex Kane will be left with is what do I do now? Let me answer that for you good sir. You will do the proper respectful thing and acknowledge me. You will shake my hand and wish me luck. Then I shall look in the eyes and smile. Nothing else needs to be said at that moment because actions speak louder then words.

The crowd continue to chant "HAIL KING WOODS. HAIL KING WOODS." He quiets the crowd as he makes his closing statement.

I thank all of you for sticking with me this entire time. Each of you stand here wondering what King Woods could possibly say next. It is time to tell you what is going to happen in the match. You know the names in the matches but will you recognize them when the night is over. King Woods is going to be a force long after this match. Each round is harder then the next. The match will be a five-star performance. It will be a hard reality for Alex Kane being dominated by a man who is the greatest Breakout champion in history. The match will be worse then the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. The moment Warfare begins Birmingham, Alabama will shake, rattle, and roll and lives will be changed forever. I must leave you now to enjoy the rest of this city. I truly thank you for your time and dedication. I also encourage you to come watch Warfare and support the entire roster.

He smiles and waves goodbye to everybody. He pays his respects to the victims and then disappears around the corner to see what kind of trouble he can get into.