Submit

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Marc

Submit

Post by Marc »

Alex Marvez: The King of the Ring tournament continues this week on Warfare. We've already seen the tag team partner of the man with me currently advance, Jack Evans, and now he has an opportunity of his own.

Alex stood in the locker room area with the individual he was referencing: Angelico. As has been the case with almost all of his on camera appearances, the South African seemed to be on some entirely other plane of existence. He vibed in place without anything even resembling a worry in his head. Sunglasses covered his eyes and his expression was unreadable.

Alex Marvez: When last we saw you, Angelico, you were victorious over Breakout Champion King Woods. Quite a wave of momentum on your side.

Angelico: I know, mate.

Alex Marvez: But to advance you're going to have to defeat a noted veteran in Alex Shelley.

Angelico: No shit. I know how tournaments work, dude.

Alex Marvez: Any strategy you would like to share with us?

Angelico: Nah.

Alex was finding that Angelico was a difficult subject to interview. His chill attitude and brief responses made it difficult to get anything out of him. The silence caused Angelico to pause and lower his sunglasses while whatever tune that played in his head must have ended.

Angelico: You want something? Aight. Everyone knows Alex Shelley. One of the most innovative performers of his generation. How many people do you think copied his style or looked up to his personality and charisma? Loads. Tons.

Angelico took the microphone from Alex to deliver his message intently.

Angelico: Not me. Do I respect what he's done in this business? Sure. Am I gonna take him lightly? Nah. Thing is, I'm not biting his style. I've got one of my own and it's superior to anything he's got. Every time I've stepped into an EBWF ring so far I've proven it. No one has an answer to my submissions. Not Samoa Joe, not King Woods and not Alex Shelley. When I get you on the mat Alex, and I WILL get you on the mat, you're gonna tap out. It's really just that simple. Your bones and your joints can only take so much and I know exactly how to find that limit.

A small smirk appeared.

Angelico: So, what is your limit, Alex? Are you the type that taps out immediately to save yourself from an injury? Or are you the kind that fights, struggles and crawls to get a break? The kind that won't tap until you've got no choice? Let's find out and show the world. Oh, and just so you know? I've got no issues picking you apart and putting you on the shelf if you're stupid enough to want to push through the pain. Just make it easy on yourself and don't be a fighter. Give me this round and I'll let you keep a limb you can limp around on instead of tearing it off. Submit to your new king.

That was all Marvez would be able to get out of Angelico. Behind that aloof nature was a master of submissions that was ready to show his technique and thus far he had done so with a perfect winning record.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: Submit

Post by Ashlee »

This is a good read on Alex, Marc. I liked it!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote