Send Hook

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Send Hook

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened at the Create A Pro wrestling academy in Long Island, New York. One of EBWF's newest superstars, Hook, was in the ring with trainer Brian Myers; better known as Curt Hawkins. Hook's father Taz was watching on, as was an EBWF cameraman. Hook and Hawkins locked up, and Hawkins went for a headlock, but Hook immediately broke free and hit Hawkins with a hammerlock suplex. Both men got to their feet, and Hawkins tried to set Hook up for a DDT, but Hook blocked it, countering with a northern lights suplex. As the two men got to their feet once again, Hook went for another lock up, but Hawkins hit him with a kick to the midsection and whipped him against the ropes. As Hook ran back towards him, Hawkins went for a clothesline... but Hook ducked out of the way, then grabbed Hawkins from behind and locked him in Redrum! Hook dragged Hawkins down to the mat and increased the pressure; Hawkins submitted before he was choked out. Hook broke the hold, and helped Hawkins to his feet.

Curt Hawkins: Well done...

Hawkins congratulated Hook, but there was a hint of bitterness in his voice. It was clear that he didn't like being bested by someone that he had helped train. Both men exited the ring, and as Hawkins got himself some water, Hook grabbed a bag of potato chips from his bag and began eating them. Nodding, Taz turned to face the camera. There was a look of smug satisfaction on his face.

Taz: That's how it goes. When you step into the ring with Hook... he comes out on top, every single time. You can see why Wes Ikeda wanted to hire him so badly, can’t you? Hook was making waves even before he debuted. When he wrestled his first match six months ago, everyone was watching. Not that it lasted long... it never does with Hook.

Hook overheard his father speaking, and couldn't help but interject.

Hook: That's not what the ladies say!

Chuckling to himself, Hook continued eating his chips. Taz tried to suppress a smirk.

Taz: In the past six months, Hook has wrestled eight matches. He has won every single one, and each time he's made his opponent submit. There are two choices when Hook's got Redrum locked in – you tap out, or you get choked out. Ain't that right Hawkins?

Hawkins didn't answer. He simply glared at Taz and walked away. Hook could be heard saying "yeah that's right".

Taz: Don't mistake Hook's confidence for arrogance... he knows he can't be complacent. He has been working his ass off for years, honing his natural athletic ability. He played lacrosse in high school, and he still holds the school records for single-season ground balls and caused turnovers. He ain't just trained in wrestling, he's trained in judo and jiu-jitsu too. He is, quite simply, the hottest prospect in professional wrestling. And with five more wins, he can make history once again by becoming EBWF's King of the Ring.

Hook: I get a crown if I win, yeah?

Taz turned to his son and nodded.

Taz: You'll get more than a crown, son. You'll get a shot at the EBWF World Championship, and I'm pretty sure if you win you'll be the youngest World Champ in EBWF history. It will also be the first time a father and son have held the same title.

Taz turned back to face the camera.

Taz: Don't you see? History. I'm pretty damn proud of everything I accomplished in my professional wrestling career, but I'm man enough to admit that Hook has the potential to surpass my accomplishments. And you know what? I hope he does. Nothing would make me prouder. He's only just signed for EBWF, and he's already five matches away from greatness. And who is the unlucky SOB who has drawn Hook in the King of the Ring first round?

Although Taz's question was rhetorical, Hook answered it anyway.

Hook: Tanga Loa.

Taz: That's right. Another second-generation wrestler, the son of Haku. Impressive lineage, no doubt, but all of Tanga's wrestling accomplishments to date are as a tag team wrestler. Without his brother, he's got nothing. So Tanga, if I were you, I'd ask yourself a question... do you want to be outshone by a guy who's 16 years your junior? Because that's what's going to happen if you show up on Warfare. I hope you do show up – it would be a hell of a shame to deprive people of Hook's EBWF debut – but no one would blame you if you decided to take the night off. I don't think you will, you've got more balls than that, so let me issue a couple of warnings. Number one – tell the rest of Bullet Club, including your brother, to stay away. Because Hook has already shown that he can handle himself even when he's outnumbered, and if I need to call for backup, I'll make damn sure that Bullet Club regrets it. And the second warning – well, we've covered it already, but I'm going to make it crystal clear because it's really important... you ready, Hook?

Hook nodded, finished his chips then walked over towards the camera. He walked out of the shot, then suddenly a scream could be heard behind the camera as the camera fell to the floor. Taz picked up the camera and turned it around. Hook had the cameraman in Redrum, and the cameraman was tapping furiously. Hook released him, then stood up, looked into the camera and held up two fingers.

Hook: Two choices, Tanga. Tap out or get choked out.

Hook helped the cameraman to his feet. The cameraman looked in a lot of pain as he took his camera back and turned it off, bringing the scene to a close.
TheDynasty

Re: Send Hook

Post by TheDynasty »

The most magical place in the world!