Me Me Me

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Me Me Me

Post by Ashlee »

A darkened room filled the screen as EBWF fans tuned in to a YouTube exclusive. Trish Stratus was shown, seated in front of the camera. Her long blonde hair was down and her makeup was done to perfection. Her eyes were piercing as she looked down the lens.

Trish Stratus: We are just weeks away from crowning our Queen.

Her trademark smirk appeared.

Trish Stratus: EBWF’s top brass has decided to rename the show, Total Supremacy. And I mean, three cheers for representation, right ladies? We did it! We’re not just calling it King of the Ring anymore. And honestly, Total Supremacy is pretty great name. It basically describes my whole career. I’ve been the best at everything I do in this business.

She shrugged at this fact as if the audience knew it all too well.

Trish Stratus: And you have tried, haven’t you Alexa? You’ve tried to mimic my entire career and make it happen for yourself, haven’t you? You did everything from fitness modeling to winning women’s championships, but it hasn’t quite worked out for you has it? Not lately, especially.

She smiled.

Trish Stratus: Isn’t it so weird that in a completely random drawing we were paired up in the very first round? I mean, I guess there are only 8 women in the tournament, but seems like EBFW wanted some fireworks from the beginning, huh?

She laughed and brushed her hair behind her shoulder.

Trish Stratus: You can’t beat me, Alexa. I think deep down you know that. I think Christian and the rest of your rag tag Coalition are probably being very encouraging while also trying to keep your expectations low, right? You’re so good at other things! Think of all the things you do well! When they tell you you can beat me though? They’re lying to you! And real friends? They don’t lie to us, Alexa.

She looked deadly serious and nodded into the camera.

Trish Stratus: Everything you have, Alexa. Everything you’ve achieved in the last year has been because of me. You’ve needed me just to succeed in this company. But you aren’t going to succeed at my expense. You aren’t going to become Queen of the Ring. You aren’t going to have another Women’s Championship. I’m not going to be so benevolent toward you. I’m going to remind you, once again, that you only succeed when I let you. You only rise to the occasion with my help. Without me, you are painfully below average.

Her smirk returned.

Trish Stratus: Tonight, Alexa, I’m going to reaffirm everything you already know. I’m going to embarrass you. And I’m not going to let you forget a moment of it.

Trish stood up from her chair and walked out of the frame, leaving the darkened room as the scene faded to black and an EBWF logo flashed on the screen.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote