Blissful Reality

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Blissful Reality

Post by A.J »

Alexa Bliss has had an unfortunate few months ever since she lost the EBWF Women's championship to Britt Baker at Fallout. Trish Stratus has been targeting her for unknown reasons and she's suffered some crushing losses but it all came to a head last week when Alexa nearly lost it during a Moment Of Bliss with Allysin Kay.

Alexa has a chance to turn around her bad luck by winning the Queen Of The Ring tournament although it'll be easier said than done as her first-round opponent would be none other than Trish Stratus.

The scene opened at Alexa's house in Columbus Ohio. Alexa was in the living room sitting on her couch and watching TV while enjoying being at home when the doorbell rang, Alexa got up and opened the door to reveal none other than Alexa's best friend Liv Morgan.

Liv Morgan:Hiya Lexi.

Alexa smiled at the surprise visit.

Alexa Bliss:Come on in.

Liv obliged and the two went over and sat down on the couch.

Liv Morgan:How have ya been?

Alexa Bliss:Good I've just been hanging out here and enjoying life.

Liv gave a quick smile before she spoke again.

Liv Morgan:Well I asked because of what happened with Allysin, you kinda lost it to be quite honest.

Alexa sighed at the memory of what happened.

Alexa Bliss:Look I'm fine it's just that her comments hit me hard. I know I kinda lost it and I'm sorry.

Liv shook her head.

Liv Morgan:No need to apologize as far as I'm concerned you had every right to smack that bitch around.

Alexa Bliss:That bitch, are you sure we're talking about the same person?

The two laughed.

Liv Morgan:Enough about that, are you ready for Trish Stratus on Monday?

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:As ready as I'll ever be. Look Trish might think she'll beat me because of our past encounters but the one thing she's underestimating is my determination to win this tournament and get MY title back from that annoying little dentist.

Liv put her hands up

Liv Morgan:Hey don't get ahead of yourself Lexi I'm also in the tournament and I want a shot at the title too.

Alexa Bliss:I know that Liv and honestly I'll be happy if either of us wins.

Liv smiled and hugged Alexa.

Liv Morgan:Aww you're such a pal.

The hug ended and Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss:You know it's great that Trish acts like she's superior to everybody because on Warfare I'm going to kick her off of cloud nine and send her straight to a blissful reality.

Liv Morgan:Damn girl you firing with lethal ammunition with those words.

Alexa shrugged.

Alexa Bliss:What can I say it's part of my charm.

The two laughed again as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan