Allysin Kay 007

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Allysin Kay 007

Post by Becky Lynch »

Tonight on Monday Night Warfare, the first round of the Queen of the Ring tournament begins and the first match of the first round of the tournament will pit The Baddest Bitch in the Building also known as Allysin Kay against the Queen of Harts better known as Natalya.

Allysin made her presence known last Monday night during a segment with Alexa Bliss in which she and Alexa got into a war of words which led to them getting into a fight. Before it could really get going, officials were out at ringside in a flash in order to separate the two.

Since then, Allysin has been chomping at the bits in order to get a piece of Alexa, but first things first. She needs to get past Natalya. We see Allysin Kay standing in front of the arena just mere hours before the show, glaring into the camera lens.

“Last week, I attacked that little sawed-off midget, Alexa Bliss. Before I could really destroy her, we were stopped by everyone pouring out of the locker room. That’s fortunate for little Lexi, because I would have done worse to her than I did to everyone else I faced. What they did was only delay the inevitable. What they did was only make it worse for you, Alexa. I sincerely doubt that you’ll get past that useless, classless bitch from that suckhole country called Canada, Trish Stratus.”

Allysin points to herself. “But I? I’m gonna get past that other classless bitch from that suckhole country. I’m gonna get past Natalya. That’s a given. That’s not a prediction. It’s a spoiler.” Allysin points back at the arena. “Tonight, that arena will be a battleground of epic proportions. Why is that? Because I’m competing. Why is that so important? Because I’m the Classiest Bitch in the Building and the Baddest Bitch in the Building.”

“Lexi…” Allysin begins. “If you even manage to get past Trish Stratus, then you can rest assured that you won’t get past me. There can be only one winner in this tournament, and that will be the Baddest Bitch in the Building, Allysin Kay, and I will be the Queen of the Ring.”

Allysin sneers as she changes the subject. “Speaking of Queens, that brings me to the Queen of Far-- I mean, Harts. Natalya, you may have the idiots in the crowds fooled into thinking that you actually matter, that your technical prowess and your power will guide you to victory. I’m setting you straight right now. I’m not as easily wowed or as easily impressed as that stupid drunks in the crowd that you cater to. If you think that you’re getting past me, then you’re as dumb as an Anvil, you’re dumber than a second coat of paint, and when that bell rings, you’ll be dead just like The Anvil.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)