That Bitch's Bitch

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

That Bitch's Bitch

Post by TheDynasty »

KC Navarro was shown sitting in the backstage area laughing as he watched some footage he’d recorded earlier. He then put his camera in to his bag and walked past Jade Cargill as he headed towards the exit.

Jade: Excuse you?

KC: What?

Jade: Where do you think you’re going?

KC: I don’t have a match tonight. I was just filming content for my vlog and now I’m going back to the hotel.

Jade: Nuh-uh.

KC: Uh, Yuh-uh.

Jade: Nuh-uh. I heard what you said to Ace last week.

KC: I say lots of things to Ace, we’re tag partners. You gotta be more specific than that.

Jade: About how you aren’t gonna lie down for Max? About how you wanted to win the tournament, well, before you got your ass whooped, again.

KC’s cocky grin disappeared from his face as the realization set in.

Jade: So KC, you ain’t goin’ nowhere tonight, because now you’re That Bitch’s BITCH, or I might tell Max and Richy what you’ve been saying behind their back.

KC: I didn’t say I WOULDN’T let him win, I just said…

Jade: Cut the shit, KC. I have a match tonight, and you’re gonna make sure I win that match, because Richy’s gonna be in my corner and if I lose, I’m gonna start talking.

KC: Fine, but after tonight we’re good, yeah?

Jade: Ha. You’re That Bitch’s Bitch until further notice, bitch.

Jade shoved KC into the wall as she passed him to head to the ring.