Taking out the Trash!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Seige

Taking out the Trash!

Post by Seige »

The Prince was all smiles as he stood in front of the camera lens before him. It was obvious that he had King of the Ring on his mind right now and who stood against him next was that washed up, no good has been, Bubba Ray Dudley.

DEMON KING | PRINCE DEVITT:
“The title of King is not something that can be earned, those who become King are born into it! So I find it an insult that they let the trash into this tournament with Bubba Ray Dudley!”

The smile on Devitt’s face evaporated into a sneer as he scoffed at the very name of his next opponent.

DEMON KING | PRINCE DEVITT:
“So Bubba, you better be prepared for a demonic reckoning coming your way as it is my duty as Prince to take out the fuckin trash, lad! And trust me Bubba, once I am finished with you, everyone will realise just how dangerous it is to cross the BULLET CLUB!”

With that, Prince Devitt would step off the screen as the scene would fade to black.