New Talent

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

New Talent

Post by King Xavier »

King Xavier stood backstage just enjoying a good conversation with a great friend. Even though he had a match this week the king was trying to take it easy knowing that his tournament battle would resume soon. It did not help knowing his opponent was a newcomer and he did not have the best luck with them. He was determined to change that outlook as his friend questioned him about it.

Big E: Hey, I know what your problem is. You're not having fun. You think too much instead of staying true to yourself. Does that make sense to you?

King Xavier: Yes, you know it does but honestly, I always put my best effort in the ring. It's so fun spinning, bouncing and jumping around hell maybe even play a Trombone place for all my loyal subjects. I'm sure Konosuke is a fun guy so maybe he will appreciate what I can do for his future.

Big E: Look, I know the real you and you are professional no doubt. You will do whatever the company ask of you but just understand that it gives everybody mixed signals if you beat a big name but lose to a new guy. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I think you need to make Konosuke Takeshita earn the victory and not just give in.

King Xavier: Oh, you already know that Konosuke is going to earn his keep in this company with me. I'm the standard around here. I know that sounds bold considering Im not world champion but I'm the most active guy here. I don't make excuses to have weeks off and I always give my best to a company when others are content with average. I won't judge this man until after our match and as king I'm the only one worthy to judge.

Big E: That is true but maybe if he wins you should offer him an opportunity he will cherish forever. Perhaps a shot at your Breakout title? You might be an active champion but let's be honest the competition is running thin for that belt and could use a different type of opponent. I've read a little on this guy and he definitely has what it takes to be the next big thing so don't be cocky with this guy.

King Xavier: I know! I've learned my lesson in the past. You know I am always molding myself to be a better leader. I want EBWF to know that I am not going anywhere and that my goals are huge compared to most. Konosuke might not be part of the community yet, but he will soon understand why I am not just Breakout champion but future King of the Ring and World Champion. My ambitions might seem cocky to him or you buddy but trust me I have a plan going forward and Konosuke will be humbled by the king and will acknowledge just how great I am.

Big E: You are crazy my dude. I do need to get going I'm working out for a possible return to wrestling so let's hope we can hook up in the future.

King Xavier: Sounds good to me. I need to get out to the ring and make a quick appearance and speak my mind on my opponent. My loyal subjects are always ready to lend me an ear.

They hang up with each other as King Xavier makes his way down the hallway and down the ramp as the fans goes crazy. It was only an hour or so before the show, but the energy was there, and it always made the experience worth it. He stood in the ring and addressed his loyal subjects.

Thank you everybody for the positive vibes whenever I come out here. I am going to be short and sweet this week. I proved last week that my tournament run is long term. This week I am going to prove that everybody wanting to make a way in EBWF have to prove themselves against me. I am going to always be the better guy in the ring. I am always going to lead by example and when I win the tournament things are going to change. I have ideas in place for my first official reign of EBWF but tonight my opponent is going to bite off more than he could chew and the only person to blame is himself.

OOC: Sorry I didnt write more. Had a death in the family and lost all motivation.