Don't get such high hopes.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Don't get such high hopes.

Post by A.J »

The 2022 King Of The Ring tournament is getting close to the end as on Monday the Quarter-Finals will take place and then it will be off to Total Supremacy for the Semi-finals and Finals. Christian Cage has had an interesting path in the tournament first he defeated the man who eliminated him from the tournament last year Tama Tonga and then after Aiden English and Colten Gunn went to a double count-out Christian got a bye in the Second Round. Now he will face Ace Austin in the Quarter-Finals as the crown is getting closer to his grasp.

The scene opened in The Coalition's locker room where The Instant Classic could be seen sitting at a table with a deck of cards in front of him.

Christian Cage:You know getting a tournament bye has its advantages, not only do you get time to rest while the other competitors wrestle but you also have time to study and prepare for potential opponents and that's exactly what I've done.

Christian picked up a card and held it up for the camera.

Christian Cage:Ace Austin you are an interesting guy because I've seen your matches not only in EBWF but in Impact as well and you're really talented kid with great potential but for some reason, you decide to follow MJF as part of Dynasty. I don't get it you've proven in the past that you can succeed on your own yet you take orders from the guy who wears shitty scarfs and constantly complains that EBWF doesn't have a Hanukkah pay-per-view.

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage:Ace I want you to do me a favor alright if you somehow beat me and advance to the Semi-finals and face MJF, don't lay down for him, fight him and try to actually win the tournament and get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
But Ace don't have such high hopes of beating me because I am more determined than ever to win this tournament and become World Champion.

Christian picked up another card and held it up.

Christian Cage:This image right here is what everyone should be prepared for because it doesn't matter who is in my way I will become King Of The Ring, go on to whatever the August pay-per-view is, and beat some sort of weird version of Bray Wyatt to become a nine-time EBWF World Heavyweight Champion. BECAUSE THAT'S…HOW I ROLL.

Christian flicked the card at the camera as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan