The Demon Prince Vs the Usurper King…

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Seige

The Demon Prince Vs the Usurper King…

Post by Seige »

Last week the Bullet Club made a huge statement in front of the entire world and it paid off since not long after they made their statement, their leader picked up a victory over the Coalition’s Bubba Ray Dudley. Now it’s a new week and the Prince has another victim to take care of in the form of Adam Cole’s greatest rival, Xavier Woods.

DEMON KING | PRINCE DEVITT:
“Last week the Bullet Club removed a cancer that was spreading among our ranks. A weakness that just needed to be eradicated in the only way the Boys and I know how. Of course the two who were infected were dear friends of ours but we still had to deal with them. So tell me somethin’… Xavier you think that you are the King of EBWF huh? Well do yourself a favor and ask yourself if you’d be able to make such a tough decision if Big E or Kofi Kingston were holding you down?”

His eyes held no remorse within them. It was like he was devoid of all emotions at the moment and something demonic had started to creep up into his soul, corrupting him more and more from the inside out. However it was quite obvious that this simply was just how he was.

DEMON KING | PRINCE DEVITT:
“So here’s how this is going to work Xavier… Step the fuck down and let the true royalty of Wrestling step up and take his rightful place as the KING! Yeah that’s right Xavier, I am the rightful King, I am the Jon Snow of Wrestling, the one who was born of the North and of the Demonic realm while you were born out of spite. So stop being the usurper and relinquish what is rightfully mine by birth! And I won’t send the attack Guerrillas your way! Now always remember that when there’s a Coup De Grace… We still will have Bullet Club For LIFE!”

With that the scene faded into darkness with one final view of Prince Devitt transforming into Demon Prince Balor for only a brief moment before Prince Devitt returned to looking like his normal self, yet the fear was already instilled in the masses who watched this frightful scene unfold.