Girl You Look Good..

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Girl You Look Good..

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up inside of a shopping mall. We were in a Macy's and the camera panned around the store as if it was looking for someone or something. After several beats, it seemed to find exactly what it was looking for in the person of Alex Riley. Riley wore a fashionable black button up with gray slacks. He was standing outside of a fitting room and he looked exasperated at how long he had been standing there. He checked his watch multiple times and on the third watch check he looked up to see a puff of smoke coming out of the fitting room. He was now visibly upset and spoke in an angry whisper as to not make a scene.

Alex Riley: Are you freaking kidding me right now? I told you one more outfit QUICKLY and you're in there... smoking?

The door of the fitting room opened. It was Riddle. He was wearing a white button up but it was completely unbuttoned. He wore black pants and had a pair of sunglasses ala the Edge and Christian reek of awesomeness era. He finished his ensamble with a snap back Vancouver Grizzlies hat that he had on backwards. The color of the hat matched the sunglasses perfectly. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he broke the silence.

Riddle: Mayyyyyybeeeeeee.

Alex shook his head.

Alex Riley: You're going to get us kicked out of a Macy's.. I have had some low moments, but that would certainly take the cake.

Riddle gave the obvious answer.

Riddle: There's cake? Where? What kind? Funfetti? Ohh I could definitely go for a funfetti cake. Anyway bro, what do you think of the outfit?

Alex Riley: That's what you wore into the fitting room.

Riddle looked down.

Riddle: Oh yeahh it is... well it still fits! So I guess the room did it's job.

Alex had to smirk at that comment. He had a look on his face that almost said.. "I used to be an Intercontinental Champion.. how did I get here?"

Alex Riley: Why'd you want to come here anyway?

Riddle: I don't know bro.. I love the mall. There's girls.. there's clothes.. there's pretzels.. there's free samples. The mall is great. I wanted to come into Macy's to get some new cool clothes.. but it turns out.. my clothes are already cool, I'm pretty sure that's why I'm still wearing them. The point is bro, I don't need anything new to make me feel cool..I'm already cool. I don't need anyone to like me.. because I like me.. it's not like my opponent Edge. He would come into this same Macy's and go up to the cashier and be all "I'm really really old.. give me some clothes to make me look younger and cooler" and get this bro.. he would actually try them on and buy them! You really think that's going to give you the "edge," Edge? You really think trying to relive your younger days is going to help you beat me... I mean look at me bro..

Riddle turned to the mirror and struck a few poses.

Riddle: For the benefits of those with flash photography..I give you.. ME.. Riddle.. and I can do poses for a lot longer than five seconds bro.

Riddle posed a couple of more times. This went on for at least 30 seconds.

Riddle: Nailed it.. crushed it.. Macy's mirrors can't contain all I'm bringing to the table A- Ri.. and guess what.. neither can Edge. I'm like SOOO close to being the King of this company, and I'm not going to let someone like Edge.. some Jurassic Park T-Rex looking so and so.. take that from me. I'm going to tear him apart and move on.. ONCE again in this tournament when I get this dubbbb..

Alex nodded impressed.

Alex Riley: Damn man.. you seem pretty focused on beating Edge.

Riddle: Who's Edge?

Alex Riley: The guy you were just talking about..

Riddle: I'm on the Edgeeeeeeee of glorrryyyyyy.. and I'm hanging on a moment of truthhh... broo what are we doing here.. let's go get some free samples..

He mocked an asian accent in a borderline offensive way.

Riddle: A-Free-Sample?... uhh.. duh bro!

He pantomimed eating a free sample from the food court. Riddle then went back into the fitting room and grabbed his scooter. He began to ride said scooter through the store. Until an employee saw what he was doing.

Macy's Employee: Hey you can't ride that in here!

Riddle yelled over his shoulder as he exited the store.

Riddle: Oh but brooo.. I just did!

Riley inaudibly apologized to the Macy's employee as he followed Riddle out of the store. The camera zoomed in on the Macy's employee.

Macy's Employee: I should have gone to college.

The scene quickly shifted to the food court.. seemingly in a flash. Alex Riley ate a slice of pizza, while Riddle sat across from him with 16 tooth picks scattered about. He looked satisfied. He began to talk again.

Riddle: For real though bro. Riddle vs. Edge? My 12 year old self would be so stoked right now. My 35 year old self.. well.. is pretty stoked right now. I mean I'm facing Edgeee... "you think you know me?" No bro.. I don't know you.. and I'm excited to maybe get to know you after the match. Let's like go grab a beer or a smoke or something.. while we... celebrate MY victory.

Riddle flashed a goofy smile and nodded in agreement at his own comment.

Riddle: You know sometimes this business is pretty rad, you get to face guys that you grew up watching on TV. Even more rad.. is going head to head with them on a big stage and being the one that comes out on top. This is going to be a thrill of a lifetime, someones gotta score one for the guys in their prime around here. Edge always is like leaving.. then coming back.. then leaving.. then coming back. It's almost like if the EBWF wants people to be interested in them again.. they circle this guy back out through the curtain.. I don't think that's even like neccesary though bro.. because like.. I'm here now.. and I'm obviously like.. really really good.. really really funny.. really really cool.. and on Warfare I'm really really going to prove it. I'm the guy who's ready to be the face of this company.. and seriously bro.. what face could be better?

Riddle flashed a goofy smile that with his huge sunglasses looked especially goofy. Alex finished his last slice of pizza and added to this with a slightly sarcastic retort.

Alex Riley: Well I mean it's hard to argue that. You really think you can beat Edge though? He's a legend not only of this company, but of this entire business.

Riddle was staring at the leftover crust on Riley's plate.

Riddle: You going to eat that bro?

Alex Riley looked confused, but then looked down at his plate to see the crust.

Alex Riley: Oh no.. go ahead.

Riddle: Saaaaweeeet!

He popped the crust into his mouth and began to answer the question with his mouth full.

Riddle: Of course I can beat Edge. I mean what am I supposed to just sit around and "brood" because I'm going up against a legend? I mean bro- trust me.. I'm "Rated R" for READY- ready to take down Edge once and for all, ready to take this "ultimate opportunity" and run with it.

Alex Riley: Love the references.

Riddle: I don't need a reference bro.. I already got the job. I'm a wrestler in the EBWF and I'm one of the better ones.. my cover letter reads.. "Hey I'm a great wrestler.. hire me bro!" And that's all Wes needed.. he looked at it.. and he was like "Ok, I will!" And here I am.

Riley went to correct Riddle for his misinterpretation of the word reference in this scenario, but decided against it.

Riddle: Anyways- I'm so psyched up bro.. I can't wait.. Riddle vs. Edge.. winner moves on.. loser goes home. Doesn't get much better than that. I know Edge has been one of the like.. guys here.. and I'm brand new.. but I'm pretty sure you don't get any points for being older and having more matches in a company. It's really all about what happens after the bell rings bro.. and after the bell rings.. I usually get Taco Bell like in the commercials.. but after that.. I almost always kick SOME BUTT.. and that's what I'm going to do at Warfare.. going to kick some B-U-T..

Riley waited as Riddle paused.

Riddle: T.. ha ha

Riley exhaled relieved his new client of sorts could spell the word "butt"

Alex Riley: Well hey man.. I hope you can get it done. I love that you're going in confident, are you sure this isn't the weed talking?

Riddle smirked and shook his finger like Mutumbo.

Riddle: Niceee tryyy Riley.. yeah I'm flying a little high right now.. but "on this day.. I see clearly" and I know that I have what it takes to beat this guy bro. I know it in my heart of hearts. People always want to look at me and label me as what they want me to be.. it's like sooo what we get drunk.. sooo what we smoke weeeed... we just having funn.. and we don't care who sees! Honestly man, people wish they could live the way we live.. I got the confidence of a lot more than a joint bro.. I got the confidence of someone who can really flat out perform in that wrestling ring.. the confidence of someone who can really get results.. the confidence of someone who is going to make a HUGE statement when I get this HUGE win.. over this HUGE star. If people are doubting me right now.. they won't be after Monday.

Alex nodded.

Alex Riley: Well I guess there's only one thing left to do.. and that's go back all this up.

Riddle: Like it was an ass in a Juvenile video bro... like it was an ass in a Juvenile Video.

Riddle flashed one more goofy grin as the two men stood up. Riddle put his arm around Riley who quickly removed it. Riddle looked at him like "aw come on" and did it again. This time Riley let it happen, and the two of them walked down the long hallway of the mall, as the scene faded to black.

THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)