Heart

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Heart

Post by A.J »

Ever since losing the EBWF Women's championship to Britt Baker at Fallout, Alexa Bliss has been bound and determined to find her way back into the title picture and the perfect way to do it would be to win the Queen Of The Ring tournament. Alexa hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to the tournament she made it to the finals in 2018 and 2019 but failed to win both times and last year she was shockingly eliminated by Lana in the Semi-finals. This year Alexa is ready to not only make it to the finals but win the entire tournament.

-Scene 1-
It was the day of Warfare and to start off her preparation for her match with Jade Cargill, Alexa Bliss was at a local gym working out. winning this tournament was extremely important to The Goddess so she wanted to stay in peak physical condition throughout it Alexa was pressing with heavy dumbbells as she counted.

Alexa Bliss:96…97…98…99…100.

Alexa put the dumbells down and still laid on the bench to rest when a familiar figure appeared standing over her.

Liv Morgan:Need a spota?

Alexa laughed and stood up to give Liv a parcel hug.

Alexa Bliss:Sorry I'm kinda sweaty from well you know.

Liv Morgan:Oh I saw you pumping iron over here Lexi, you're preparing for THAT Bitch aren't ya?

Liv nudged Alexa's arm a couple of times. Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:Of course I am Liv you know how important this tournament is for me, I have to win in order to get a rematch with Britt Baker at not Summerslam and win back the EBWF Women's championship.

Liv Morgan:I know that, unfortunately I'm out of the tournament.

Alexa could tell that Liv was disappointed at being eliminated and she put her arm around her friend to comfort her.

Alexa Bliss:Look I know you're disappointed at what happened but there's always next year Liv and hey I'm gonna win this tournament for both of us ok.

Liv smiled.

Liv Morgan:Aww you're the bestest friend a gal could ask for. Hey, so what are your thoughts on your opponent big bad Jade Cargill?

Alexa chuckled at the question.

Alexa Bliss:Jade, Jade, Jade quite possibly the most boring wrestler on the EBWF roster and she doesn't help herself by barely speaking, not in the cool silent but deadly kinda way but in the lazy, I would rather be anywhere but here sort of way. Jade has made it
Crystal clear in the past that she's only here for the money hell I don't think she even cares about winning.

Liv Morgan:Of course, she would take a dive for the right price and her laziness has proved to be her downfall before so I see you walking outta there with a dub Lexi. Hey and after you win you know what we're celebrating with right?

Alexa smiled as she knew the answer.

Alexa Bliss:Slurpees.

Liv Morgan:Correct-a-mondo my friend.

The duo laughed and embraced as the scene faded to black.

-Scene 2-

The scene opened backstage at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville Kentucky the site of this week's episode of Warfare. Alexa Bliss was already in her gear as she was watching something on her phone when a cameraman walked up to her. After Alexa was done watching whatever she was watching she put her phone down on a crate beside her and looked up to see the cameraman which caused her to chuckle.

Alexa Bliss:You know I just got done watching Jade Cargill's little interview with Alex Marvez…well it was actually Richard Holiday being interviewed while Jade just stood there and said little to nothing. Richard, you think you were really funny when you tried to demean me by bringing up my height and even went as far as to refer to me as "Christian's pet pipsqueak".

Alexa let out a sarcastic laugh.

Alexa Bliss:That's funny Richie kinda like the fact that you had to talk for Jade almost the entire time because she's a lazy boring BITCH with no personality. You want to talk about how I weigh less than her, and that I don't have her physique, and that I'm smaller than her, while all those might be true I have something more important that Jade doesn't have.

Alexa began pointing at the left side of her chest.

Alexa Bliss:Heart and Jade might have all those attributes as you said but my heart beats those any day of the week and tonight I will beat Jade Cargill and advance to the Finals of the Queen Of The Ring tournament at Total Supremacy to face either Allysin Kay or Becky Lynch for an opportunity at the EBWF Women's Championship in August.

Alexa looked intensely into the camera.

Alexa Bliss:Just try to stop me.

With that Alexa smirked and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan