News flash

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

News flash

Post by Cory »

EBWF.net flashed across the screen and the RNN logo rotated across the bottom of the screen. The camera faded in on Randy Orion, hanging out at his RNN desk. He tapped a blank stack of papers and set them down next to his EBWF tag team championship belt.

Randy Orton: We interrupt whatever stupid Adam Cole promo you were watching to bring you this breaking news. Shocking developments as we get closer to the King of the Ring tournament at Total Supremacy. It seems that MJF, in an effort to disappoint more than his own parents, has had sex with my Mom. Yeah, we’re back in high school, guys. What was once a clever, up and coming superstar in MJF, has become a Simpson’s spin-off called The Nelson Show, starring an MJF that has clearly run out of material.

Randy rolled his eyes.

Randy Orton: There aren’t a lot of reasons for me to care about you, MJF. And after watching your attempt to get under my skin, there still isn’t. Because regardless of the outcome of this match, you won’t ever be the longest reigning EBWF World Champion in history. You’ll never shatter record after record in this company because once the crowd gets tired of your shtick, you’ll be gone. And your presence in EBWF will be a forgettable blip on the radar of history.

He shrugged.

Randy Orton: In other words, I will always be better than you. And you know it.

Randy winked at the camera as the scene faded.