Dynastic Pre-Show

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Dynastic Pre-Show

Post by TheDynasty »

Scene 1:

Ace Austin is shown backstage chatting to Al Snow besides a TV Screen.

Ace: Hey man, any idea what the Coalition is?

Al: What a Coalition is?

Ace: Not A Coalition, The Coalition?

Al: I have no idea, sorry.

Ace: Caprice asked me about the Coalition getting involved, but nobody I've spoken to has any idea what he/she/it/they is/are. Somebody said it might be some 80s rock band, but if it is, I don't know how they'd be involved in an EBWF show.

Al Snow: I heard of a Virginia Coalition band back in the 90s, but we're not in Virginia, we're in Kentucky.

Ace: There's a difference? Well, thanks anyway.

As Ace is about to leave, he watches Alexa Bliss talking on the screen.

Ace: Don't you think it's ironic that Alexa keeps calling Jade lazy when it's her man that sat out the last round while the rest of us busted our asses to get to where we are?

Al: I don't get involved, kid. I'm just here to do my job.

Ace: What actually is your job here?

The scene fades.

‐----------------------------------------------

Scene 2:

MJF is shown talking to KC Navarro.

MJF: So a little birdie told me that you were talking about me the other week. It said that you were pushing the idea of actually competing against me if you made it through.

KC: That bitch.

MJF: That was the little birdie's name, yes...don't worry, KC. I'm not angry with you. I want The Dynasty to be competitive. Did I ask you to take a loss for me?

KC: No.

MJF: No I didn't. Because I admire your ambition, that's why you were hired. Plus, I know that even if you tried, I could still beat you with a headlock takedown. And you can tell Ace that that goes for him too. When he beats Christian, and when I beat Orton, I expect him to give me a challenge next round.

KC: I'll...tell him.

MJF: Thanks, Pal!

MJF smirks as he pats KC on the back, before heading to the ring.

‐----------------------------------------------

Scene 3:

Richard Holliday is talking to Jade backstage as she checks her social media feeds.

Richard: Can you believe what that little Barbie doll said about you? She said you're only here for the money and don't care about anything!

Jade: Uh-huh.

The scene fades.