Not bad

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Not bad

Post by Cory »

A knock on the Rated RKO locker room door caused Randy to hasten the lacing of his boots. With a sneer, Randy stood up and answered the door. He looked down to see Renee Young with a microphone in her hand.

Renee Young: Randy, do you have a couple minutes to discuss your opponent tonight?

Randy Orton: You mean the super chill, extremely friendly, fun loving dude who never runs out of supply?

Renee Young: Erm, yes.

Randy Orton: I think you probably know what my opinion of him is.

Renee Young: Honestly, Randy? It’s tough to get a beat on who you like or dislike, and I’ve been doing this for over 5 years.

Randy Orton: Fair enough. I like him, Renee. Good kid. Works hard. I like his attitude, I like that his bit isn’t to come here and immediately try to disrespect the locker room leaders. I’ve been in EBWF since 2008, Renee. If I had a dollar for every time someone cut a “you’re not relevant anymore, old man” promo on me, I’d be making a lot of money in a really strange way. So, seeing Riddle come out here and just be… himself is actually refreshing.

Renee Young: This isn’t going to be a very exciting interview, is it?

Randy Orton: I live to subvert your expectations.

Renee sighed.

Renee Young: So is that it?

Randy Orton: Honestly, Renee. It’s nice to go out there and mix it up with the new guys. I know we’ve been tag team champions for 7 years now, but I’m always looking to see who the next up and comers could be. Riddle seems like he’s got the juice to be a big deal around here. We’ll see if he can put it all together.

He grinned.

Randy Orton: …tomorrow. Because tonight is not gonna end well for him.

Randy closed the door, leaving Renee in the hallway. He was happy to feature the new guy, but not at his expense. Tonight Riddle was going to church.