Rip off

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Rip off

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage as we see Renee Young standing in front of The Coalition's locker room, she knocked on the door, and it opened to reveal Christian Cage and Alexa Bliss.

Christian Cage:You're at the wrong locker room, Renee, I think Randy is somewhere that way.

Christian pointed to the left and Renee rolled her eyes.

Renee Young:Really?

Christian Cage:What,Edge does it almost every time he gets interviewed.

Christian and Alexa laughed while Renee sighed.

Renee Young:Well Christian tonight you go one on one with Max Caster,after being attacked by Kevin Steen just two weeks ago are you a hundred percent going into this match?

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:I guess joke time is over,ok. Am I a hundred percent,no but I can still kick Max Caster's ass any day of the week,does anyone take him seriously I mean he just comes off as the biggest John Cena rip off ever.

Alexa tried to hold in a laugh.

Christian Cage:At least Cena was entertaining when he rapped,this guy is just a doofus with no good bars. Alexa have you ever heard any bars?

Alexa gave him a look.

Alexa Bliss:You do know the band that created my theme song right?

Christian Cage:Oh yeah.

Renee Young:Well Christian it's also been announced that Kevin Steen will be doing commentary for your match,any thoughts?

Christian looked serious.

Christian Cage:Kevin wants to commentate my match,good because I want him to see what I plan to do to him eventually. But tonight my main focus is Max Caster.

Alexa Bliss:And I'll be there to make sure Max doesn't try to pull anything…

Christian held up his hands.

Christian Cage:Woah,woah,with. I know that you want to help but not tonight.

Alexa looked confused.

Alexa Bliss:What?

Christian Cage:Look you're kinda like a little sister to me and I care about you a lot. With Kevin Steen out there and your injury from last week I can't let you go out there.

Alexa looked a little disappointed.

Alexa Bliss:OK I understand.

Christian Cage:Why don't you go to see the trainer at some point.

Alexa nodded.

Christian turned back to Renee.

Christian Cage:Tonight I'm gonna beat Max Caster because that's how I roll.

Christian and Alexa went back inside the locker room as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan