Surviving Hell

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Surviving Hell

Post by King Xavier »

King Xavier stood tall inside the ring. He was confident, proud and of course ready for battle. The crowd stood out of respect to him. He motioned for a microphone as he had prepared a speech. They give him a microphone as he motions for the crowd to sit down.

Kane you must think I am crazy for getting in the ring with you. Perhaps I am but the result will be the same. You have waited a long time for this opportunity. Fighting your way to get noticed and then finally a few weeks ago earning that chance. It sucks though because I am at the top of my game right now. Are you sure the bad red retard is going to be the one knocking me off my pedestal? Are you going to be the one that ends my incredible reign at Breakout champion? We will soon see what your made of. I understand you might be nearly seven-foot tall and out weight me by quite a bit but so did most of my King Of The Ring opponents and look what happen to them.Honestly, Kane all I can do at this point is laugh because everything you worked for is going to be a waste of time. You truly are slipping the older you get. You used to be intelligent Kane but now you make one dumb decision after the next. For that reason among many I refuse to lose this title. Your not going to give it a bad reputation. I've worked too hard on making it popular and enjoyable again.

The crowd cheers. They chant his name as the king blushes but continues on.

I'm sure you will have a different opinion on all this. I would expect nothing different from you but Kane one question for you. Do you really think anyone cares what you think? Do you even know what an opinion is? I don't think so. I understand freedom of speech just like everyone else. However, it doesn't mean you should speak and if you do at least have something of value to add. I am not just a champion Kane I am fearless leader, provider and the best role model EBWF has ever seen. Most folks talk about tradition but times have changed and you are no longer in those plans Kane. What good would it do for me to drop my title to you? Have you not heard the saying earn your keep. If you want the title then come and take it from me but I'm a seasoned veteran now. I am no longer that rookie from last year and I will not be bullied by you.

He looks around as the crowd continues to cheer.

Kane, compare to you I am the underdog if we went by statistics. Luckily we go by what's best for business. Do you really think this company what's you to be champion? That's not a smart business decision. They want someone young, handsome and knows how to work a crowd. Those times have passed you by old timer and I will show you what assertive dominance looks like. I am going to show you that old school antics do not work. You need to adapt to your surroundings before you think about becoming a champion. I am the man who understands putting the work in and sacrificing on a daily basis. You might have a tombstone or choke slam to hell but that won't matter in the end. King Xavier will kick out and you'll get lost in the woods like everyone else. There is no where to hide Kane. Your mind games are over and tonight we battle it out like men. I will be what's best for business.

The EBWF Universe chants "We want more" as he continues on.

Kane, you used to be a respected gentleman in this company. You used to be a fierce competitor that struck fear into everybody, but come on man, let’s not tell lies to the EBWF Universe. You are nothing like that and the only reason you were is because of your brother. People feared him and showed you respect not wanting to get on his bad side. He isn't here anymore to save you though and respect has always been earned and not given and you've done neither.The only thing you need to be doing now is sitting around watching the evening news. Perhaps you can find a hobby. Bottom line is this Kane. I will continue my reign as Breakout Champion and turn heads with the next big decision of my life. The Big Red Machine will bring everything he has and even with the coalition he is powerless against the king.

Xavier tosses the microphone back and rolls out of the ring going up the ramp and disappearing backstage as the fans cheer ready for some EBWF action.