Expense

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Expense

Post by Cory »

Natalya stood backstage in the interview area, looking around as the camera focused in on her. She looked utterly perturbed as she tilted her head to the side and cracked her neck. She finally looked into the camera.

Natalya: Tam Nakano, you're positively god damn adorable, and it irritates the crap out of me. What's worse is that you are a talented wrestler, and a refreshing add to this company. But that's where my platitudes end. I love it when the Women's division receives a shot in the arm with an influx of new talent. It invigorates me and encourages me to do better. But if I'm being perfectly honest here, this day has sucked so far. My electric toothbrush broke down, I couldn't find my other favorite sock, and I was out of milk when I wanted to make scrambled eggs this morning.

She rolled her eyes at the camera.

Natalya: Yeah, I put milk on my scrambled eggs to fluff them up. Don't at me.

Nattie composed herself and continued.

Natalya: So if I'm being real with myself, this vague irritation and anger I have for you is nothing to do with you as a person, Tam. You're the kind of blood this company needs. Unfortunately for you, I had a shitty day so I'm going to spill all of yours.

Nattie huffed and stormed off as the scene faded.