Yo Soy Libre

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Yo Soy Libre

Post by Jon »

The Scene opens up in a run down part of San Diego, California with Aalyah standing in front of what looks like a run down warehouse. She stands there for a few minutes just taking in the atmosphere before taking a deep breath and going inside. Once inside she looks around and you can clearly see a wrestling ring in the center of the warehouse. In the middle of the ring you see a masked figure sitting against the turnbuckles.

Voice: Finally, Pequeña you made it.

Aalyah starts to make her way closer to the ring and the voice who was speaking to her. As She’s making her way to the ring she takes off her jacket which was hiding her ring gear.

Aalyah: Yeah, I got slightly lost looking for this place. Wasn’t expecting a warehouse, was expecting more an actual training center or something.

Voice: Do I look like I can inform a state of the art wrestling school?

Aalyah: I guess not Primo, *Aalyah at this point is standing in the ring in front of the figure which at this point you can clearly tell is El Hijo de Rey Misterio* Anyway, here I am ready to get trained.

El Hijo De Rey Mysterio: I’m surprised you didn’t get your dad to train you for your EBWF Career.

Aalyah: There are already preconceived notions that I’m going to be riding his coattails in the EBWF. I’m not feeling that, I want to make my own legacy and get trained under my dad. Well that’s just gonna further add fuel to that fire of me just riding his coattails, let’s be honest this is a blank slate for me to carve my own legacy and path.

El Hijo De Rey Mysterio: I guess that makes sense but you know he’s gonna be pissed that you didn’t come to him for help in getting ready for your match with Rhea Ripley, I guess though he still views you as his niñita so he’s gonna take it easy on you and that’s gonna be unfair to you cause Rhea isn’t gonna take it easy on you. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she treats you like a shark smelling blood because of your dad.

Aalyah: To Be Honest? I’m totally counting on her being a savage. I want her to bring her worse because when I go toe to toe with her inside of that squared circle it’s going to be that much sweeter. The Aussie Assassin is gonna get a surprise when she steps in with me. I’m mentally ready for her to get worse and win/lose/draw. I'm going to make sure the world remembers the name Aalyah not because she is the daughter of Rey Mysterio, Jr but because she went to hell and back with Rhea Ripley.

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: I can definitely tell you are ready Primo. Just do me a favor and don’t get overconfident or you are going to get hurt.

Aalyah: I’m not being over confident. I just learned one thing from my Uncle Eddie, You know how he and my dad were close so he is like an uncle to me. That’s how to survive in that square circle when my back is against the wall and we both no cuz that my back is definitely against the wall. She’s gonna want to make a name for herself at the expense of Rey Mysterio’s daughter. Well she’s not gonna be facing Rey Mysterio’s daughter. She’s going to be facing Aalyah Gutierrez, Aalyah is the Latina Fireball that’s going to be making her own path and writing her own destiny despite what her dad and brother want. You want the truth? I know I can beat Rhea simply for the fact I bet she is going to have tunnel vision. She’s going to want to assert her dominance and I’m sure she will but she’s going to lose control and that’s when I’m going to turn the tables in my favor, I have watched the Aussie Assasin’s work and I know how she carries herself and she’s going to try to beat me until she thinks I’m “Dead”

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: That’s an interesting strategy but you can’t let that be your game plan. You need to walk right up to her and take the fight to her. She’s going to expect you to be an easy target that’s going to get lost in the big lights of the EBWF and her “daddies” legacy. This isn’t about your dad’s legacies anymore this is about yours. It’s your time to go out there and blaze your own trails

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio motions around the empty warehouse for Aalyah to take it in.

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: Take it in this is just a tiny bring in the wall that is your future Aalyah. You have so much potential and I know you realize that you do. This isn’t about championships they are going to come and go. This is about you finding a career and legacy as a wrestler that you are pleased with.

Aalyah: If you are saying that thinking that becoming an EBWF diva is going to make me forget who I am. Well it’s not that the medical field is still a passion of mine and still going to be studying it while on the road and this is just the next progression in my acting by becoming an entertainer. I don’t care what Rhea has to say. I’m sure she has been saying all kinds of horrible things about me. She strikes me as a malicious and ill-intended person. I’m not going to let that shake me at all or cause me to waiver. Rhea has to realize I have an advantage over her irregardless. There is footage out there of her in the ring so I can study and see how she carries herself. Whereas me, well I’m a blank slate, she doesn’t know my move set, or my wrestling style. For all she knows I'm going to use my dad’s moveset. Well then she would be dead wrong. I have some Eddie moves, I have some Rey moves, I have some other luchadors moves that have been influential in lucha libre that I want to pay tribute to like Perro Aguayo, Jr and Los Perros Del Mal, Blue Demon, Jr, and of course your dad himself Rey Mysterio, Sr.

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: I’m Impressed you did your homework.

Aalyah: Dad used to take me down to Mexico all the time to AAA shows to watch them. Especially Triplemania. I didn’t just watch the shows, I sat there and studied them to the point I could tell you how each luchadore was going to counter the other before it even happened.
El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: Well we better get some actual training in and not just sit here and talk about it

Aalyah nods and goes and locks up in the ring with her cousin. They start exchanging moves with each other. Aalyah shows that she is more than ready for her big match with Rhea Ripley thanks to her cousin and studying various legendary luchadors.
ImageImage