rise again?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

rise again?

Post by Jon »

Angie Mysterio: Are you ok Hija? I know last week on Warfare didn't exactly go according to plan.

The Scene is the backstage area, Aalyah is sitting on a bench in the hallway looking at her phone which is displaying the upcoming card for the next episode of EBWF Warfare which has her in her second match that pits her against Mina Shirakawa The stress for the match is so thick you can almost see the lump in her throat.

Aalyah Gutierrez: After the loss last week mom the proverbial pressure to perform at my highest is now through the roof and not sure how I'm going to fair against a Joshi superstar like Mina.

Angie Mysterio: Hija, I can't answer that but I can definitely say that she may be a joshi superstar but you baby girl are lucha royalty. I'm not going to say it's going to be easy to beat her but if anyone can do it I definitely believe you can.

Aalyah Gutierrez: I'm not sure how I'm going to fare against her. Our styles are so different and I'm sure she has way more in ring experience then me. I'm really not sure how to process this match mom. I know dad an Dom told me not to let the loss last week settle in my head and that I would just have to keep chugging along like the little engine that could but a loss in your debut it does something to you psychologically.

Angie Mysterio: You are competitor just like your father and brother, both know how to bounce back after a loss and you have a chance for atonement against Mina. I think both of your different styles are going to tear the house down and probably still the show.

Aalyah Gutierrez: *sigh* I'm letting my nervous get the better of me. Mina is going to come at me with everything she has and I'm just going to have to retaliate with everything I got. I'm sure in Japan she hasn't faced anyone that performs the lucha style and in Mexico I haven't exactly faced any joshi style women, so we are both going to be flying blind which I guess you can say will make this an even ground.

Aalyah sits her phone down on the bench next to her and continues to talk to her mom.
ImageImage