Screw the title lol

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Screw the title lol

Post by King Xavier »

King Xavier stood in the ring. A picture of Jeff Hardy appeared on the scene as the King Of The Ring winner looked at it. He shook his head bringing the microphone to his lips.

Jeff Hardy, a name that used to mean something. You earned the right to be called daredevil, legend and champion. However, somewhere on your path you lost focus on what mattered most. These children love you some even looked up to you and yet the legendary Jeff Hardy would rather drink his life away because you have issues. How many times have you been caught drunk and incoherent? Like a million? It's time to grow up and actually be a man. I remember growing up and hearing you tell the entire world that we can be anything if we put our minds to it. Whatever happened to taking pride in who you are man? I can't believe I actually wanted to meet you. Going back to the basics Jeff wouldn't hurt and learn to have fun in what you do because you've lost that spark. You want to spread lies about being sober I'm not buying it. The fans might look at you and see a man trying to turn his life around but not me. I look into your eyes and see a man who is desperate and holding on with everything he has. Yours truly shows up early every damn day. I don't make excuses for my performance and I sure as hell don't participate in drunk driving and then go to AA classes like I'm trying to change my life. I have always let my talent do the talking for me.

He paused for a moment as the crowd adjusted to his stern and straight forward attitude.

Jeff you're selfish. What's the point of being selfish when you owe it to the fans for making you what you are? The fans turning on you is only a matter of time because disappointing them the way you do cannot be put into words. I'm going to give you the biggest bruises you've ever had. which says a lot considering how you've lived your life. How do you live with yourself knowing how many people you've hurt and yet don't want to make amends for your actions? Prove it to everyone in this ring. Show me and the fans that Jeff Hardy is still a force to be reckoned with. I hate speaking the truth to such a talented man. I still support you and want the best for you but sadly you will be second best on Wednesday night.

The crowd cheered as he rolled out the ring and started walking up the ramp.

Jeff hardy you are someone I can get behind as a contender for my Breakout Championship. The chance won't be handed out to you though so consider tonight that moment. If you beat me perhaps I can put in a good word and give you that title shot. Either way I want you're best effort going forward. I'm here to be tested, challenged and motivated. I don't want to do all the work making it happen. This Wednesday when we get in that very ring give me something I've never seen before. Let's entertain the fans and show the EBWF universe what we all about. We are the main event for a reason and it's my job to guide you and show you what being a main event guy is all about. I won the King Of The Ring tournament each week main event status was needed and I delivered. I am Mr. Main Event. Hope you can match my intensity because it will be a lot to handle.

He drops the microphone and walks backstage.

OOC: Good luck