Life sucks sometimes

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Life sucks sometimes

Post by A.J »

August 9th

The scene opened outside of a hospital in Anaheim California,Christian Cage walked out of the building and made his way to his black Ford. Christian got into his car and leaned against the steering wheel.
Christian sat there for a few minutes until he heard his phone goe off in his pocket and decided to answer it.

Christian Cage:Hello

D-Von Dudley:What's going on?

It was D-Von Dudley,a member of The Coalition and someone Christian had known for a long long time.

Christian Cage:Just thinking about how life can suck ass sometimes.

D-Von Dudley:What are the extent of the injuries?

Christian Cage:Don't know yet.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:You know I didn't think I would be traveling to Anaheim and going to a hospital on Lexi's birthday.

The fact that Alexa was in the hospital on her Birthday had really gotten to Christian.

D-Von Dudley:How is she?

Christian Cage:She's hurting but trying to be in a good mood.

D-Von Dudley:Well at least she's trying to be positive about it. Maybe next week you can blow off some steam.

Christian Cage:Well I have a match with Matt Riddle next Monday.

There was a pause.

D-Von Dudley:He's the pothead right?

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage:Yeah I don't know how he hasn't been suspended yet,although if I was hanging out with Alex Riley constantly I would be smoking doobies too. I don't even know how hanging out with Riley benefits Riddle.

D-Von Dudley:Maybe Riley is guiding him to the top.

There was a pause before both men started laughing hysterically.

Christian Cage:Yeah to the top of jobber status. You know Riddle is just gonna be a speedbump on the way to facing Kevin Steen at Gateway To Glory.

D-Von Dudley:Yeah.

Christian Cage:That's for calling man,I needed that after all this chaos going on.

D-Von Dudley:Anytime.

Christian Cage:Alright, bye.

The call ended and Christian looked at the time on his phone and shrugged.

Christian Cage:Well I don't have anywhere else to be.

Christian got out of the car and went back inside the hospital as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan