My Complaints to HR.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Rhea Ripley

My Complaints to HR.

Post by Rhea Ripley »

“Step back, step back!” The loud voice of an unknown male impacts the audio on our television sets as the program returns from darkness. Our eyes immediately see a zoomed in shot at the officers and security personnel circling around a central unseen point. As the camera zooms out, we then see the “Warfare” logo on television set behind the officers inside an interview set room. To the right we then see, just barely on screen, Cathy Kelley as she steps back with microphone already in hand. As the officers and personnel on hand create a perimeter, the group opens towards Kelley as the camera zooms out slightly, revealing what they were circling. Emerging from the group of officers, adorned in her dark leather ring gear, is “The Reaper” Rhea Ripley! A scoff escapes her mouth as she gets out from the circle of security standing side by side with Cathy Kelley. Towering a bit over Kelley, an obviously fake but eerie smile graces our screen from the face of Ripley.

Cathy Kelley: “Fans, welcome back to Warfare! Tonight, as you can see to my left, my guest will be the ‘Reaper’, Rhea Ripley!”

Rhea, maintaining her disingenuously horrific smile, mockingly poses for the camera by straightening her back, tightening her grips of her hands around her jacket, and raising her eyebrow at the grandiose introduction.

Cathy Kelley: “So, before we can even talk about the magnitude of tonight’s match, we have to discuss the elephant in the room – “

Before Cathy can even finish her response, she is taken by surprise as Rhea cockily interrupts her yelling without the microphone.

Rhea Ripley: “Hear that, boys?! Cathy here thinks you ALL are fat!”

Cathy immediately put her hands up towards the officers as a few on camera even roll their eyes at Rhea’s remarks. Then, to calm Cathy’s nerves, the officer in front nods to her to continue with the interview.

Cathy Kelley: “What I MEAN to say, is that we can all see since your assault on Alexa Bliss, you have been surrounded by security and police personnel everywhere backstage and going to and from the ring. We know from last week that this was ordered by EBWF personnel to protect others from further assaults. Particularly following the now publicly known fine from Walt Disney and the volatile reputation you have obtained. Now, as an athlete fighting weekly, has this impacted your abilities inside the ring?”

Rhea squints her eyes and scoffs at the audacity of the question. Rhea then laughs as she responds with Cathy moving the microphone to capture her response, this time much more genuine than the false jester-like smile she had previously. Her voice now mimicking closer to a child.

Rhea Ripley:’Oh, yeah. I learned my lesson good and I’m going to be a good girl from now on.’

Rhea smirks again as she continues.

Rhea Ripley: “Last week, I told you all what I thought about these idiots surrounding me. Do they impact my ability to wrestle? No. Do they impact my ability to build my legacy? ABSOLUTELY! They are annoying and this entire action by the EBWF to prevent MY rise has been a travesty. What are they scared of? When I came here just a few weeks ago, I was told that the EBWF had the best athletes in the world, right?”

Cathy nervously nods in agreement not sure where Rhea is going with this.

Rhea Ripley: “It was hypothetical, you don’t have to nod. Anyway, I was told that this company had the top line wrestlers and top line fighters even BEFORE I got here. YOU PEOPLE – “

Rhea points to the camera.

Rhea Ripley: “You people told me that I had not really accomplished anything until I got here. This is where all the stars are made. So, when I realized I was promised false gold in other places, I got here. When I realized that my success previously MEANS NOTHING to what I do here, I made sure I understood what a legacy is really built on. The success is not built on the roads of gold that these idiots promised me. No, it was built on the backs of those you break to get there. So, once I broke the code, once I realized what it took to be successful, look where that got me.”

Rhea motions to the security and personnel around her.

Rhea Ripley: “Stuck in a small set, surrounded by sweaty police officers armed entirely with the notion to prevent me from disturbing the show further. Despite the fact, I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB! So, the ‘elephants in the room’, if the EBWF wants to blame anyone for why these clowns must be here – blame your idiot fans and your exploitive business model. Also, tonight, when I leave Liv Morgan’s battered body hanging off the doorstep of Jim Ross as my personal complaint for all of this, be sure to take that up with HR as well.”

Cathy, disturbed at Rhea’s word usage, takes the microphone back after a pause.

Cathy Kelley: “Those are strong words, but that really transitions well into your match tonight. This is a match that has had a few weeks to let animosity between you and Liv Morgan grow. You are clearly just as frustrated as she is, but you must understand where Liv is coming from wanting to fight you?”

Cathy moves the microphone once more to allow Rhea to speak. This time, from immediate response, Rhea’s face shows little arrogance but a more stoic expression.

Rhea Ripley: “It is no secret I somewhat admire Liv. It is extremely difficult to go head-to-head with a Panzer tank armed with a slingshot. So, I know the girl has guts. She’s possibly the bravest person on the roster to just throw her body at me the way she has. However, she is also EASILY the dumbest person on this roster! She could have hung her head low like Natalya did last week. Liv, just like Alexa, has a strong credential background to help my resume. She could have silently backed away and avoided my wrath for another week and moved on until I came knocking on the door to take her career when it was time. Instead, Liv wants to take issue with the fact Alexa Bliss was my first victim. She wants to throw concern because I took Alexa’s ribs. I would say it wasn’t personal, Liv, but that is a lie. Alexa’s career was a JOY to kill!”

Cathy visibly moves back as Rhea’s smile creeps back on her face as her attention focuses into the camera with the shot zooming in on her face and upper body.

Rhea Ripley: “Liv, Alexa’s blood STILL stains my resume, and it defines the first step of MY glory. So, it is only fitting that the second step of my legacy is reaping what remains of your career on the last stop before Gateway to Glory! I’ll be happy to be the one burning the path to that Glory using your remains as the fuel.”

Rhea’s gaze then catches the fearful look in Cathy’s eyes. Rhea’s smile fades as she loudly says “We’re done” before the officers and security corral Rhea back to the center of the group walking her out of frame. The camera zooms back to Cathy as she closes out the segment.

Cathy Kelley: “Well, as you just heard, Rhea Ripley is absolutely motivated to face Liv Morgan tonight. However, what we don’t know, is if Rhea or Liv will be willing to follow the rules of the match. We have no idea what to expect from this contest, but we will all be in anticipation from Rhea’s words tonight. Back to you, Mauro and Nigel!”