She hurt Lexi

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

She hurt Lexi

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage as we see Liv Morgan dressed in her ring gear sitting on a crate when she was approached by Renee Young.

Renee Young:Liv tonight you go one on one with Rhea Ripley in a match that is very personal…

Liv interrupted.

Liv Morgan:That's an understatement Renee.

Renee Young:Well do you think you will be able to keep your emotions under control in order to beat Rhea Ripley?

Liv chuckled.

Liv Morgan:Renee this is not about winning a match,this is about getting revenge on Rhea for hurting Lexi.

Liv was starting to get choked up.

Liv Morgan:The last two weeks have been the worst weeks of my life. Two weeks ago I was in the ring fighting Rhea while my best friend on laying on the mat as blood was rushing out of her mouth and ever since then I can't go one DAMN day without thinking about it.

Tears were now starting to roll down Liv's face.

Liv Morgan:Renee there is a possibility that Lexi's career could be over and that hurts my heart and why,because she said somethings to Rhea on Twitter?

Liv shook her head.

Liv Morgan:Renee tonight I'm gonna take all this pain that I'm feeling in my heart and I'm gonna use it as motivation to beat the living hell out of the so called Reaper for injuring my best friend and everyone can just watch me.

Liv got off of the crate and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan