Not fit to lead

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Not fit to lead

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage as the Messiah Seth Rollins is preparing for his match with Bray Wyatt.

Seth Rollins:Bray Wyatt,one of the prime examples of a lost soul needing to be saved.

Seth chuckled.

Seth Rollins:Bray even someone who isn't level headed enough to see the vision knows that you need help,you're multiple personalities are a hinderince which really wouldn't be all that bad except for the fact that you are representing this company as the World Champion.

Seth sighed.

Seth Rollins:Bray someone like you shouldn't be leading EBWF,no this company needs a true leader,this company needs someone be a guide for the future,this company needs Seth Rollins. So Bray when I beat you tonight and if you beat Xavier on Sunday then your Messiah will be waiting to collect.

Seth laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan