Utami/Queen's Court: A Regal Reminder

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Utami/Queen's Court: A Regal Reminder

Post by Utami »

A lush courtroom is the setting for the Crimson Queen’s proclamation. The walls are covered in tasteful floral wallpaper with golden floorboards. A polished marble floor reflects the lighting from a crystal chandelier above. Atop the marble is a narrow red carpet which creates a direct path from the doorway to a posh golden chair with red velvet cushioning. Here sits the Crimson Queen Utami Hayashishita bedecked in elegant ring gear under her dramatic overcoat. Behind the throne stands Mina Shirakawa in her full entrance attire, a white jacket over her pink, white and gold gear. Utami crosses one leg over the other and looks down the camera with a smug smirk.

Utami Hayashishita:
“Good evening, Alexa and Liv. I do so hope that this past week has been good for you. I know it has been good for myself and Mina. Of course, I know that your thoughts have likely been filled with pain and anger after everything that has happened. You certainly must be wishing to get your hands on me at long last. You will get your opportunity tonight when your ridiculously named team faces the might of Queen’s Court. Before we do, allow me to remind you of the facts.”

Utami motions to the camera and smirks.

Utami Hayashishita: “
Alexa, you could have avoided all of this pain and suffering had you simply bent your knee before me. Instead you have continued to let yourself drift along as a pathetic shell of the powerful woman you once were. At one time I considered offering you a spot in my court, but the Alexa Bliss I would have invited to my side no longer exists. In her place is a joke of a ‘goddess’ who deserves nothing more than to be broken so completely that she can never defy a true queen again. Gone is the talented wrestler who’s twice held the EBWF women’s championship. Faced with a real champion, a dominant queen who can only conquer, you have withered. I will put you out of your misery tonight.”

She smiles wider, more wickedly.

Utami Hayashishita:
“The fact that Alexa Bliss has dragged herself out of the hospital bed to come to the ring and be broken again is funny. Liv Morgan, as I told you before, whatever happens to your friend in this match is your fault alone. You could have prevented the agony she’s going to suffer tonight. All you had to do was just keep her in bed and come out to face us by yourself. But of course you do not have the presence to enforce your will, do you? How sadly amusing it is that a former champion like yourself is today nothing more than the sidekick to a hollow fallen goddess! Your attempts to protect her will only prolong the pain she’s in tonight, and I hope that fact haunts your mind for months to come. Remember that you are a terrible friend who got her best friend sent to the hospital for a second time in a month. Let that be your enduring legacy, Liv. Because that is all that you are still capable of doing. Perhaps we will show you kindness and send you to the hospital as well so that the two of you can bond over your mutually broken bodies.”

Utami stands up and glares down the camera.

Utami Hayashishita: “Tonight, Mina and I will destroy you completely. And once you are at last out of our ring, Queen’s Court will continue its conquest of EBWF. Let this evening be a warning to every woman in EBWF about what happens when you defy the will of the Crimson Queen. My rise to this new crown is inevitable. My throne will be built out of the shattered bodies of all those who stood in my way. The era of the Crimson Queen is already here, ladies. It is time that you acknowledged it.”