Heavenly Visions and Answers

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Heavenly Visions and Answers

Post by King Xavier »

OOC: This is religion based and not meant to push it on anyone. Had a lot of fun writing this and best of luck to Cory

King Xavier was facing his nemesis. Bray Wyatt was someone he could not defeat no matter what he tried. However, it was time to prove everyone wrong and show that being King Of The Ring was no fluke. He earned this world title opportunity and would not let it pass him by. Xavier knew that beating Satan in the flesh wouldn't be easy so a great night of sleep would be important. He drifted off to sleep trying to control his thoughts but soon found himself dreaming of a much heavenly place. The visions he saw was something he never encountered before.

The first vision was the stairway to heaven. King Xavier grew up in church and never forgot who he was and the beliefs he had. The image made sense to him being a sign from God. There was a clear message to be told as the dream went on because Satan would be defeated in the end. He wasn't sure what would happen next as the images kept appearing.

King Xavier mind was racing at this point. Jesus looking down at him. The greatest man known throughout history. The visions made him sweat just a little unsure of what Jesus would say to him. He walked up and spoke to Jesus.

King Xavier: Jes..Jes..Jesus, what is happening? Did I die and go to heaven?

Jesus continued to look at Xavier, not saying a word, since Jesus was a man of patience. He reached out and touches Xavier on the shoulder. Looking into his eyes, one king speaking to another the Son of God spoke.

Jesus: My sweet Xavier, you can rest assure that you have not perished and been sent here to deal with your sins of the earth. You can rest assured that I am the Lord, your God and the purpose of this visit is to tell you the truth about any answers that you seek. I am always a man of my word. I know you have worry on your mind right now. I already know what the issue is, but I wish for you to open up and tell me yourself, my dear boy.

King Xavier tried to relax all week knowing how huge the match with Bray Wyatt was. However, Jesus saw right through it. He had an uneasy feeling about the match. Bray Wyatt was a different kind of opponent. There wasn't much that phased him and everything Xavier did Bray had a response to it. It had to end this week. It was time to kill Satan and free EBWF of his evil grasp. He looked into the eyes of Jesus.

King Xavier: I've tried so many times to confront Bray Wyatt and be successful. However, all I've done is failed. Maybe I am not thinking on the same level as him, but I refuse to act like him. The EBWF needs me to carry the company. It needs respect on all the titles and as you know I'm a good man and finally deserve that shining moment. The people are loyal to me, but I fear they don't fully trust me to get the job done.

Jesus acknowledged what was being said. He knew King Xavier heart was in the right place, but his mind had doubt. It was time for him to speak words of wisdom into the mind of Xavier.

Jesus: I knew you before you were born. I know what is promised of you. The strengths and weaknesses come from me. Bray Wyatt has evil intentions and roams the earth feeling untouchable. He underestimates you and feels secure in himself. Beating you in the past allows him to be inside your head. Just know this, Xavier. I made you strong, intelligent and the toughest man on earth. You are good on your feet and born to do this. I want you to realize that I will be with you in this match and me and my father look down on you with approval every single day. You truly do make us paid. It is good the fans support you but understand you never need the approval of others. Believe in yourself and great things are possible.

For the first time during this crazy experience, Xavier smiled. Everything was making sense to him. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking.

King Xavier: Thank you for the support and letting me know that I am favored in your eyes. It detests me knowing that Bray Wyatt continued to disrespect God. He makes a mockery out of life and feels that he does no wrong. It is time I slap some sense into him and let him know that good always gets the final word. If I have the Lord on my side, then how can I fail. Bray Wyatt is going to see what being in the light is all about and it will blind him. He will pay for the sins he has committed against me and everyone else. This match will be different because I'm prepared. I am ready to take evilness and send it straight to hell.

The glow around Jesus intensified as he looked into the eyes of Xavier and spoke once more.

Jesus: My dear child, you have come quite a long way since you were a young rebellious boy. Your heart is kind, body pure as gold. The world has truly become what my father feared, and Bray Wyatt is behind the movement. Do not listen to the man, for he feeds all my followers with false words using it to his own will and not mine. I appreciate you being transparent with me, but you still seek more answers, do you not?

King Xavier: Of course!

Jesus: Then speak with me one more my dear Xavier

King Xavier: I know you speak of Bray Wyatt as a false prophet, but the strength he has concerns me. I am not sure how to approach a man that has the intelligence he possesses. What do you suggest, my Lord?

Jesus: Xavier, my suggestion is very simple. You seek my father's advice, for I am not him and he has the final say in all things. Being this is a dream right, my child, I want you to wake up in the morning and do the following. You are going to put on your best outfit and arrive to church early. The doors will be open as the presence of the Holy Spirit will overtake you. My father will do the rest, trust in the Lord, your God, these words are true every moment of the day.

The moment Jesus finished those words, Jesus disappears, and Xavier walked down the stairway. The moment his feet get to the bottom, he awakens to his alarms. It was seven in the morning, as he stared at the ceiling, trying to comprehend the crazy dream he had. Xavier would not ignore the commands of the Lord, as he rolled out of bed and prepared for church. He could not remember the last time he went to church, but he enjoyed it whenever the opportunity presented itself. Fully dressed and ready to go, he grabs his keys and makes his way to the Baptist church on the corner. It was a family tradition to go here and maybe one day he would share it with his kids. Parking the car right up front being the lot was empty. Getting out walking toward the entrance and walking in. The moment he does he freezes as the Holy Spirit enters him and directs him to kneel at the altar. He obeys kneeling and closing his eyes a vision begins once more.

Xavier, alone on the platform, looked out towards the image of God as he begins to pray, not sure what else to do.

King Xavier: Heavenly Father, it is I, Xavier. I come here obediently following the command of your son, Jesus. I have questions that seek your guidance and direction. I know you will not do the hard work for me, as you require us to put in the effort and be rewarded for doing so. I come here humbled knowing that defeating' the evil one Bray Wyatt is a tall task for a mortal man like myself, yet with you, no evil shall prosper. Hear my prayer, O' Lord, and let me know that you are near.

He pauses only for a moment as a towering voice can be heard in the distance. The voice of God was speaking to the young king.

God: Xavier, remember that I am omnipresent; that is, present everywhere. No matter what you do, you will never escape the eyes of God. I know everything before you do it and coming here is the right step, for you are troubled, my son. Bray Wyatt is nothing but deception in the flesh. Remember what my word says in Matthew, verse 15, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Bray Wyatt knows exactly what to say because he knows what people want to hear. The truth has not set him free yet. Xavier, you have known the TRUTH the moment you were born. You went in a different direction, but I have kept you safe. I will be by your side as you compete and try to silence Bray Wyatt. You spoke to me about it being a tall task, why do you feel that way, my child?

Xavier was in a trance; nothing else seemed to matter but speaking to God. There was calm throughout Xavier as he responded to God.

King Xavier: God, he just has a way with working my mind and truly making' me doubt what I can do. Trying to silence this man and all who follow him is like trying' to shut you out of my life. He never admits wrong, instead blaming' others for his defeats. He wants to expose me and prove to everyone that I am nothing. I never get scared, but this man shakes me to the core whenever he speaks. I cannot put my finger on it.

God gives a slight chuckle, having a great sense of humor.

God: My child, do not worry about things we cannot control. All you can do is go out and put your best foot forward, and results will happen. Bray Wyatt is all talk and no action. In his mind, he represents me and the message, but his biggest weakness is being insecure. He wants to be accepted; it is a battle for everyone, no doubt, but being accepted comes with a cost that he is not yet willing to pay. I gave the ultimate sacrifice, and he has abused that to try and gain fame and fortune. A man reaps what he sows, Xavier, your greatness has just begun for I know what the future holds. There is no need to worry about Bray Wyatt, for he is not one with the spirit. Instead, he is one to dwell in rituals not made for heavenly joy. You, my dear child, have been saved and try to lead a good life. I cannot say the same for Bray Wyatt. He likes to alter the truth when it benefits him. My word is not to be twisted or distorted for profit or popularity. My word is to be spoken to bring good into the world. It is not too late for him to be saved, truly Xavier, but you are the only one that can show him the light and lead him from his wicked ways. Take what matters the most to him and he shall crumble at your feet. He will acknowledge you as the champion you truly are.

Xavier: God, I am one to lead by example. I want to please you and know that I will never disappoint.

God: Xavier, do you believe in me?

Xavier: Of course, I do!

God: Having faith is part of the battle for overcoming ALL things. I have blessed you with ability. I look down at you and know you've overcome so much. You've broke down the walls making change as you go. I understand the World Championship has eluded you but trust in yourself. It is a small hurdle that you can conquer with complete focus.

Xavier: When you put it that way, I see your point. Bray Wyatt can look at me and see an uneducated man. Hell, he might laugh at me thinking I am not on the same level as him. However, it's my time to shine. The EBWF World Champion should be someone active. It needs to be someone willing to put the title on the line each week. I seek the good in people and giving the opportunity to those who are less fortunate. I will be honest I've had some evil thoughts. I was hoping this match was a ladder match.

God: Why is that my dear child?

Xavier: I want to meet Bray Wyatt at the top as the belt hangs above us. I want to grab him throwing him off and down into hell where he belongs. It will not matter though because the demons will be casted out of him so beware.

There is silence for a few moments, as Xavier looked straight ahead, kneeling before God. God suddenly speaks once more.

God: Xavier, I know you're familiar with an eye for an eye correct?

Xavier: Yes, I have.

God: Then you should already know that whatever Bray Wyatt has done to you it is fair to give him a taste of his own medicine. In a respected way of course. You should never stoop to his level because that means violent and harmful acts to humanity. I know he thinks you're not worthy but that's garbage. It is time you made his words have no merit. You've proven that you can move mountains. The world knows you are a great champion and this is your ultimate battle. I cannot do this for you because the battle is yours. It is incredible watching you from above, knowing what will happen next. When you step into that ring tonight, Xavier.

Xavier begins to cry from the praises he recieved.. It was never bad to show emotion, for Jesus wept, himself. He took a few moments to gather himself before he speaks one last time.

Xavier: Why is it through all of this, I still feel like the underdog? Should I not feel more confident?

God: My dear child do not be foolish. Being the underdog is never a bad thing, for I created it myself. Do you not recall how David took down Goliath? 1st Samuel states, "Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell face down on the ground." Xavier, you are a modern-day David. You go about your day like all others, but you have hidden confidence that others refuse to see. Once more, they will never define you, only you can do that. You're paving the legacy you wish to have right now. I will direct you as needed but trust me when I tell you this. Putting in the constant hard work will be very rewarding for your young career. I must leave you now as the message is quite clear to you. Good luck to you, my good and faithful servant. Go be a beacon to the darkened world and show them the light that shines in you.

Suddenly Xavier opened his eyes to find himself kneeling at the altar, and the church is full. They were looking at him and praying for him without even asking. He felt rested and at peace. He struggled to stand, as two gentlemen help him up. The burden he had was no longer there. He looked around and made his way outside to get some fresh air. It has been a crazy eight hours to say the least. As he gathered himself with fresh air he took the opportunity to say a few things about Bray Wyatt on his own without dreams and visions.

Bray Wyatt soon enough the talking will be over. We will put our words into action in the middle of the ring. It will be for the EBWF World Championship. Something you've held hostage for months. I grew up with morals and respect. I was taught that when you compete you take pride in it but that isn't the case here Bray. You won the title and then did what you wanted. You've never been about EBWF. You're using your title run as a way to get attention because without it you're invisible. I have stolen the spotlight this year with my run as Breakout champion. 2022 is my year not yours and that makes your blood boil. I'm sure you feel disrespected and want to rip out my soul and teach me a lesson. Good luck trying Bray because I don't fear you. Actually, I feel sorry for you because you will always be alone. When you lose the EBWF world championship to me you will cry. I'll smile in celebration and in dramatic fashion you'll attack me and demand a rematch. Why is that Bray? it's simple you feel entitled when in reality you shouldn't be in the company. Growing up you were sheltered. Told that people wouldn't understand you and her mother was right. However, Xavier knows who you are. I understand you and it's depressing. It takes effort to get inside your mind but at Gateway to Glory it is my time. The true king of EBWF will make the ultimate ascension to his throne. This year has been amazing no question about that, but I've been missing something and that's the title you have. Gateway To Glory will be great and when the referee counts to three the world will celebrate it's freedom from the darkness. King Xavier will finish the year stronger than ever as I defend the world title in a way that it deserves. I'll see you soon Bray so hold the title because it's your final moments with it.

He had inspired himself as the adrenaline started to flow. Once church was over he returned home to gather his things and made his way to American Airlines Center in Dallas Texas. Everyone knew things were bigger in Texas and tonight would be no different. King Xavier already had somethings in motion and a Texas size ass whooping was one of them.