Underdog

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Underdog

Post by A.J »

The scene opens in the Coalition's locker room and we see Liv Morgan sitting in a chair getting ready to talk.

Liv Morgan:Last week I went one on one with Tam Nakano in a very interesting match. The reason is that Tam and my best friend Lexi have a history that's not all good. But despite that history all I cared about was getting in the ring with Tam and getting the win and while I didn't win I was still happy to go out there and wrestle someone as talented as Tam Nakano.

Liv smiled

Liv Morgan:But onto tonight,tonight I face Aalyah Gutierrez. Aalyah is someone that can be best described as an underdog, someone who people think has no chance of winning. When it comes to being an underdog I can relate to Aalyah because when I first arrived in EBWF everyone thought I was just a sidekick that had no chance of winning the big one.

Liv chuckled.

Liv Morgan:But I proved everybody wrong when I won the EBWF Women's championship in 2018 and even though I haven't been champion since 2018 I will go the rest of my life knowing that I made it. So just because Aalyah is an underdog and has yet to win a match it's best to not write her off because you never know one day she might be champion.
But tonight won't be her night because I'm motivated to win after coming so close last week to beating Tam Nakano.

Liv took a deep breath.

Liv Morgan:Tonight I will beat Aalyah and build momentum so hopefully I can get a title shot in the near future and if you don't believe me then all you have to do...is Watch Me.

Liv smiled as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan