One by One

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

One by One

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage with Hook and Taz. As the two men stared towards the camera, Taz began to speak.

Taz: Maxwell Jacob Friedman… you’ve just gone and done the dumbest thing you ever did. You say you want the other members of Dynasty to prove themselves by beating Hook, and if they can’t beat him, they’re out of Dynasty. Well Max, if I were you I’d start kissing your buddies goodbye. Because one by one, Hook is either going to choke them out or make them tap.

Taz looked across at Hook, who was grinning.

Hook: Since I made my pro wrestling debut last year, I’ve only lost one match. And that was against you, Maxwell. But you and I both know that Ace Austin was the reason you won. If he hadn’t stopped me from getting back into the ring, I wouldn’t have been counted out. I would have got my hands on you, locked you in Redrum, and you would have had to face that choice - choke or tap. You act like you’re so confident, and yet when I challenged you to a rematch, you hid behind everyone else. But like I said, I don’t mind. In fact, I welcome the opportunity to take out all your buddies. Especially you, Ace Austin. I hate you almost as much as I hate MJF because of what you did to me, and revenge will be so, so sweet.

Taz and Hook laughed together as the scene faded.