Backstage Beef

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Backstage Beef

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: Sorry for the shortness and lateness. I completely forgot about it because of the school year starting up again, but still wanted to post something.

Immediately following their segment on Warfare, the Dynasty stepped through the curtain into the backstage area.

Ace: What the hell was that Max?! I’m the only reason you beat Hook last time.

MJF: Oh sorry, Ace. Was it your plan? I keep forgetting that you’re the grand strategist here. Oh no, wait a second…that would be me. If you hadn’t been under the ring, it could have been KC, or Richard, hell, even Jade could have done it…

KC: Where is Jade?

Holliday: She’s gone. She wasn’t as marketable as I first thought. And she took up way too much of my time.

MJF: …it was the plan that won the match; the organ grinder, not the monkey. Sure you were a cog in the machine, but cogs are replaceable Ace, especially worn-down, inefficient ones, so how about you quit whining and go out there next week to show that you’re still an effective part of this machine.

Ace stopped to think while MJF and the rest of the Dynasty continued walking towards their locker room.