Warfare Results 10/17/2022

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 10/17/2022

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks... it’s time for Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and kicking things off we’ve got the homecoming of the EBWF Women’s Champion, Doctor Britt Baker, DMD!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s not Pittsburgh tonight, Mauro... it’s Brittsburgh!

The camera panned around the arena, which was filled with signs in support of Britt Baker. The majority of fans were wearing black and gold, and there were several “Terrible Towels” being waved around by the Pittsburgh crowd. “The Epic” by Downstait it, and the fans inside the arena erupted as Britt Baker stepped out onto the stage. Baker was also wearing black and gold, and before walking down the ramp she turned around, revealing “BRITTSBURGH” written in gold across the back of her jacket. As Baker headed down the ramp, she stopped at ringside to hug three people in the front row.

Mauro Ranallo: That’s Britt’s parents, Sam and Mary Ann Baker, and her brother Dane!

After embracing her family, Baker grabbed a microphone and entered the ring. Her music was cut, and Baker went to speak, but she had to wait as the crowd were chanting “DMD!”

Nigel McGuinness: Listen to these fans, Mauro! They’re ready to blow the roof of this arena!

Baker waited for the noise to die down, then began to speak.

Britt Baker: Good evening, Pittsburgh! Or should I say Brittsburgh?

The crowd popped for that, and a “Brittsburgh” chant broke out. Baker grinned, then continued speaking.

Britt Baker: It makes me so happy to be back home... but what makes me even happier is being here as your Women’s Champion. When I won this title, I promised to be a fighting champion, and I’m proud to have been able to keep that promise. I worked my ass off to become the face of the EBWF women’s division, and while the division goes from strength to strength, I am still on top. When I defeated Allysin Kay at Gateway to Glory, I waited to see who would be next to step up to the plate. And the first woman to challenge me was the woman who deserved a title shot the most, Tam Nakano. In two weeks, at Fanniversary, Tam and I will go one on one for the very first time... and if all goes to plan, I will walk out of Ford Field still your Women’s Champion. Doctor Britt Baker...

The crowd joined in with Britt as she said “DMD”.

Britt Baker: But I know how good Tam Nakano is, and she will put up one hell of a fight. So Tam...

Baker stopped speaking and turned her head. The camera cut to ringside, where Arisa Hoshiki had just hopped over the ringside barrier.

Mauro Ranallo: What is Arisa Hoshiki doing out here?

Arisa entered the ring and locked eyes with Britt Baker. As Arisa approached Britt, Britt dropped the microphone and clenched her fists, readying herself for a fight. Arisa stepped backwards, and was about to exit the ring... when suddenly she charged towards Britt, hitting her with a running knee to the face! The crowd booed as Britt fell to the mat.

Nigel McGuinness: Arisa Hoshiki is attacking Britt Baker, but why?

As Baker started to get to her feet, Arisa signaled for the Pulsar Kick... but before she could hit it, Tam Nakano rushed to the ring! Nakano hit Arisa with a series of punches, then hit her with a reverse roundhouse kick! As Arisa rolled out of the ring and exited through the crowd, Nakano turned to face Britt Baker... but Baker shoved her away! The camera zoomed in on Baker, who could be heard yelling “I didn’t need your help!” As Baker exited the ring, the camera cut to Tam Nakano, who looked shocked.

Mauro Ranallo: Tam Nakano tried to help Britt Baker, but it sounds like Baker is unhappy about Tam getting involved!

Tam followed Baker to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH ONE

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, KC Navarro was standing in the ring, with MJF standing at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we’ve got our first match of the evening, which will see KC Navarro take on Hook! Hook needs to beat every member of Dynasty to get a match with MJF, and he’s already beaten both Ace Austin and Alex Kane… do you think MJF might be nervous, Nigel?

Nigel McGuinness: Why would MJF be nervous, Mauro? He’s beaten Hook already!

As Mauro scoffed, “The Chairman’s Intent” by Action Bronson hit and the crowd cheered as Hook made his way to the ring, accompanied by Taz. As Hook entered the ring, Taz tried to confront MJF, but MJF walked away from him, yelling “get away from me old man or I’ll drop you!” This seemed to amuse Taz, who replied “I’d like to see you try!” Back in the ring, the referee called for the bell and Navarro immediately ran at Hook, hitting him with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Navarro set Hook up for a suplex, but Hook blocked it, countering with an arm drag before turning Navarro over and putting him in the STF. As Navarro tried to reach for the ropes, MJF dragged his arm, dragging him towards the ropes. The referee didn’t see it, so MJF quickly stepped back and shouted to the referee, alerting him to the rope break. The referee ordered Hook to break the hold and Hook did so, glaring at MJF as he got to his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: You sure MJF isn’t scared, Nigel? Clearly he doesn’t want Hook to beat KC Navarro…

Nigel McGuinness: That doesn’t mean MJF is afraid, Mauro! It just means he’s showing support to his teammate.

Hook threw Navarro into the corner and hit him with a series of punches, before following up with a headbutt. Hook then pulled Navarro away from the corner and set him up for a suplex, but Navarro blocked it and dragged Hook back towards the corner, slamming his head against the top turnbuckle. As Hook stumbled backwards, Navarro climbed to the top rope and hit Hook with a diving crossbody. He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Hook kicked out! Navarro pulled Hook to his feet and set him up for a DDT… but Hook countered it into a northern lights suplex! Both of Navarro’s shoulders were down and the referee counted - 1… 2… Navarro kicked out! As Hook got to his feet, MJF climbed up onto the ring apron and began arguing with the referee. While the referee was distracted, Navarro hit Hook with a low blow!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh come on!

As MJF climbed down from the ring apron, Navarro hit a swinging neckbreaker then climbed to the top rope. Navarro went for a 450 splash… but Hook got his knees up and blocked it! As both men lay on the mat, music blasted over the PA system.

“What does everybody want?”

The fans inside the arena gave a mixed reaction as Al Snow stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: Well MJF said he needed someone with more experience, and Al Snow is certainly an experienced superstar…

MJF looked furious, and he ran up the ramp, chasing Al Snow off. The camera cut back to the ring, where both Hook and KC Navarro were now on their feet. Navarro went for a clothesline, but Hook ducked underneath it, then put Navarro in Redrum! Navarro tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: Another victory for Hook, which means he faces Richard Holliday next week. If Hook wins that match, he gets MJF at Fanniversary!

Hook celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, there was a familiar talk show set up in the ring and security guards were surrounding the ring. "My Last Breath" hit and the crowd cheered loudly for the arrival of the Instant Classic Christian Cage. Christian walked out wearing a black button up shirt and jeans and looked for his peeps in the audience.

Mauro Ranallo: It's been awhile since we've seen Christian Cage on EBWF programming.

Nigel McGuinness: And it looks like the Peep Show is returning as well.

The security let Christian enter the ring and the Instant Classic grabbed a microphone as his music faded out.

Christian Cage: I just have one question, how are all my Pittsburgh peeps doing tonight?

The crowd cheered and Christian smirked.

Christian Cage: Well that's good and another thing that is good is that Christian Cage is back in an EBWF ring and another good thing is that the Peep Show is also back.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage: Now onto my guest tonight and unfortunately this is something that's not really that good. My guest tonight is someone that I haven't really interacted with but someone that I don't really like and normally I wouldn't invite this person onto the Peep Show but I heard that they have something important to say and I'm actually quite interested to hear what it is. So Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest tonight is… Utami Hayashishita.

Before the Canadian could elaborate further, “Riot of Flowers” hit only to be quickly matched in volume by the boos from the Pittsburgh crowd. Rather than her typical dramatic entrance, Utami emerged first through the curtain and sneered into the camera. No rose, no posturing, just rage on the Crimson Queen’s face as she stormed down to the ring. It was only after she headed down that we saw Arisa Hoshiki trailing behind in jeans and her ‘Dark Star’ T-shirt. Ignoring the crowd reaction completely, Utami seized a mic from ringside and began to circle the ring like a shark that smelled blood. Arisa caught up, hopped onto the apron and held the middle rope open for the Crimson Queen to make her entrance. Once this was ready Utami climbed slowly up the ringside steps and then into the ring itself.

Mauro Ranallo: Last we saw Utami Hayashishita, she was absolutely livid over her trusted muscle Himeka Arita being attacked backstage by Liv N Bliss. We know that she demanded to speak with someone from the Ikeda family, but there’s been no news since then.

Nigel McGuiness: You can tell just by looking at her face that Utami is furious. The return of the Peep Show might just be a ticking time bomb after all of the events of the past three months or so.

Utami stood in her corner pacing like a caged predator, Arisa standing over her shoulder with a smug smirk on her lips. Christian took the initiative and motioned towards Utami.

Christian Cage: Whether I like it or not, welcome to the Peep Show, Ut-

He didn’t get to finish his greeting as Utami stormed over to the veteran and violently slapped the mic out of his hand. She glared up into his eyes as if she wouldn’t be opposed to throwing down with him, and in response Christian squared up. It took Arisa’s hand on her shoulder to remind Utami why she had come down in the first place. The Crimson Queen stepped back and sneered as the fans booed with all their hearts.

Utami Hayashishita: I will not allow the lesser half of a tag team from the most overrated era of this sport insult me. Just because you appointed yourself as the ‘protector’ for an undeserving, conniving shell of a goddess does not mean that I have to listen to your empty words. When I am in a space, whether that is a room or the ring, it becomes mine. You have two choices: either shut your mouth or go back to the retirement home.

More boos rained down as Christian began to look furious himself. Utami marched to the center of the ring, kicked his mic out of it and then looked straight into the camera. Arisa could be seen standing just behind the Crimson Queen, snickering.

Utami Hayashishita: I am here tonight because one of my dearest allies was unjustly and brutally assaulted by the two sorest losers this sport has ever seen. Dear Himeka is not able to be here tonight and I will not allow this heinous crime to go unpunished. An attack on a member of Queen’s Court is an attack on the Crimson Queen herself! And tonight I am here for one reason: I demand satisfaction! Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, show yourselves or there will be hell to pay!

She lowered her mic and screamed ‘SHOW YOURSELVES!’ as the crowd booed even louder. An instant later “Papercut” hit and the crowd erupted in an ovation which nearly blew the roof of the arena. Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan emerged from the back each holding a baseball bat, each smiling proudly. We cut to Utami, who was pacing again and looked like she wanted to kill both of the blondes. As Alexa and Liv started to make their way toward the ring, a swarm of uniformed security guards emerged and blocked the path to ringside. The music faded out and we cut back to Alexa who had a mic of her own.

Alexa Bliss: Aw, did we make little Utami upset? I don’t get why you’re so mad at us, seeing as we only did the same thing you’ve done to me for the past two and a half months. Remember how you did everything you could to put me out of action permanently? The chairs, the kicks, the ambushes? Or is your head so thick that you don’t even remember that?

Utami leaned over the top rope and motioned to the ring.

Utami Hayashishita: Oh, I remember very well. And after what you did to dear Himeka last week I am demanding that you come into this ring right now to relive each and every one of those moments. Get these rented police out of the way so I can commit deicide!

The crowd was buzzing, chants of “LET THEM FIGHT!” dueling with “KILL HER LEXI!”. Despite how game both Utami and Alexa appeared for a fight right here and now, the security personnel refused to move. After a long, drawn out moment, Christian spoke up.

Christian Cage: Now see that’s the thing, ‘your majesty’. I knew that you had to have some kind of evil plan or something tonight, and Alexa hasn’t healed fully. So I convinced Mr. Ikeda to hire on extra muscle to ensure you didn’t lay a damn finger on her tonight. You can say whatever you came to say, but there’s not going to be a fight tonight.

Part of the crowd cheered this announcement, another booed, and Utami just looked disgusted. She glared down at the security officers and seemed to be considering just fighting through them to get to her prey. Once again Arisa stepped in and placed a hand on Utami’s shoulder to calm her new ally. We then saw Alexa looked just a bit disappointed herself, but not nearly as much as her rival had become. Calmed enough to speak again, Utami sighed angrily and pointed right at Alexa.

Utami Hayashishita: The washed up disappointment is correct. There will be no fight tonight. But I am not finished with you, Alexa Bliss. As I said I demand satisfaction, and I will have it no matter what it takes! I wanted to cripple you here in this ring tonight, but now I have had a better idea. You wanted my attention once more and you have it. I demand a match against you at Fanniversary!

The crowd was buzzing at the challenge, and as the camera turned to Alexa we saw her crack a smile.

Alexa Bliss: I’ve wanted to get my hands on you alone ever since we had that trios tag match where you pulled a fast one on us. For someone who talks about how much better she is than me, you sure rely on the numbers game a lot. So I accept on one condition - we’re going to fight in a match where none of your minions can get in the way of me kicking your a**! You and me are going to step into Hell in a Cell! Bet you’re not nearly as scary when you don’t have your muscle to do all the work for you. In two weeks I’m going to dethrone the Crimson Queen once and for all.

At the acceptance, Utami smiled evilly and nodded.

Utami Hayashishita: Fine, I will satisfy your ridiculous taste for self-destruction within the most dangerous structure in professional wrestling. I accept your condition - and do so hope that you realize how much easier it will make your complete annihilation. As the old man said, you are still injured! Over the next two weeks each and every belabored breath you take will remind you of the beatings you have already suffered for your insolence. When the bell rings, I doubt your body will hold up long enough for me to give you the punishment you sorely deserve. Rest assured I will do everything in my power to ensure that it is the last time you ever defy me. But do tell me, how are those ribs doing?

Alexa’s smile widened.

Alexa Bliss: I’m glad you asked. Because despite everything you’ve done to me, I’m still here and still ready to rip you apart in that cell. Like your brainwashed soldier there, I’ve been to the doctor recently and I have good news! Well, it’s good for me and a hell of a lot worse for you. My ribs are healing, the doctor told me I could fight more regularly and I’m ready to destroy you, ‘your highness’.

Utami’s eyes went wide at the shock announcement while the crowd went wild! She gripped her mic so tightly that her knuckles turned deathly pale. While the fans cheered, Utami screamed into the mic.

Utami Hayashishita: IT DOES NOT MATTER! AT FANNIVERSARY, I WILL END YOU!

Arisa grabbed Utami’s arm and struggled to pull her back from the ropes in an effort to prevent her from attacking through the wall of security guards. Alexa and Liv responded by waving sarcastically to Utami, then flipping her off as the fans roared their approval. “Papercut” played and Liv N Bliss started moving back up the ramp.

Nigel McGuiness: A shocking match has been added to the biggest EBWF pay per view of the year!

Mauro Ranallo: And mamma mia is it a huge one! “The Goddess” Alexa Bliss vs “The Crimson Queen” Utami Hayashishita one on one for the first time ever. Not just that but after the super heating of this rivalry since July, the match is going to be held in the most sadistic structure in our sport: Hell in a Cell!

MATCH TWO

Nigel McGuinness: Up next, we’ve got a rematch from Gateway to Glory as Aalyah Gutierrez goes one on one with the number one contender for the Women’s Championship, Tam Nakano!

“San Diego Girls” hit and Aalyah Gutierrez made her way to the ring. When Aalyah was in the ring, “Twilight Dream” hit and the crowd cheered as Tam Nakano appeared for the second time that evening. As Nakano entered the ring, “The Epic” by Downstait hit, and the fans inside the arena went wild as Britt Baker stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: The Women’s Champion is gracing us with her presence again… but why?

Both Tam Nakano and Aalyah Gutierrez stared at Britt Baker, who stood at the top of the ramp and held up her Women’s Championship, then headed down the ramp. As she reached the bottom of the ramp, Baker walked around the ring, joining Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at the announce table.

Britt Baker: Good evening Mauro, Nigel. How are you doing?

Nigel McGuinness: I’m good thanks, Britt. How are you feeling after being attacked by Arisa Hoshiki earlier?

Britt Baker: I’m fine! Arisa caught me off guard and kneed me in the face… and yeah, it hurt. But this is a physical business, and we’re in my hometown. I’m not going to let what happened ruin my night.

Mauro Ranallo: Arisa could have inflicted more damage if it hadn’t been for the intervention of the woman you’re facing at Fanniversary, Tam Nakano…

Britt Baker: Excuse me, Mauro? Allow me to correct you. Arisa wanted to inflict more damage on me, but it doesn’t mean she would have been able to. I can handle myself. That’s why I got annoyed with Tam. I respect her, and I’m looking forward to facing her at Fanniversary, but like I said to Tam earlier, I didn’t need her help. I can handle myself, Mauro. I can fight my own battles. Anyway, right now it’s not about me… let’s focus on the action in the ring.

The camera cut back to the ring as the referee called for the bell. Tam and Aalyah locked up, and Aalyah put Tam in a headlock. Tam fought out of it and went to whip Aalyah against the ropes, but Aalyah reversed the Irish whip, sending Tam against the ropes before taking her down with a shoulder block. As Tam got back to her feet, Aalyah lifted her up, hitting a scoop slam before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Tam kicked out! Aalyah got to her feet and stomped on Tam several times, then pulled Tam to her feet and whipped her into the corner. Aalyah ran at Tam, hitting her with a dropkick, then as Tam fell to a sitting position, Aalyah hit her with a knee to the face! She moved Tam away from the ropes, and hooked the leg once more. The referee counted - 1… 2… Tam kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start by Aalyah Gutierrez in this match!

Britt Baker: Aalyah showing she’s learned from her mistakes, she’s taking the fight to Tam.

Nigel McGuinness: If Aalyah wins this match, Britt, would that put her in contention for a title opportunity?

Britt Baker: Sure, I guess. I’ve beaten Aalyah before, I’d be happy to beat her again.

Back in the ring, Aalyah had pulled Tam Nakano back to her feet, and was about to whip her against the ropes… but Tam reversed it, whipping Aalyah against the ropes. As Aalyah ran back towards her, Tam hit a spinning heel kick, then as Aalyah got back to her feet, Tam hit her with a series of punches before whipping her into the corner. Tam then ran at Aalyah, hitting her with a double knee strike! As Aalyah stumbled out of the corner, Tam hit a reverse roundhouse kick, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Aalyah kicked out! Tam pulled Aalyah to her feet and got behind her, hitting a bridging German suplex! Both of Aalyah’s shoulders were down, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Aalyah got her shoulder up!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! Tam Nakano has taken charge, but Aalyah is showing impressive resilience!

Britt Baker: And Tam looks frustrated at Aalyah’s resilience, Mauro. If she can’t handle a resilient opponent, she’s sure as hell going to be frustrated when she steps into the ring with me.

Tam sat Aalyah up and ran against the ropes, going for a running bicycle knee strike… but Aalyah moved out of the way! As Aalyah got to her feet, she hit Tam with a drop toe hold, causing Tam to land on the second rope. Aalyah then ran against the ropes, before hitting Tam with the 619! She hooked both legs, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Tam kicked out just before the 3! Aalyah couldn’t believe it!

Nigel McGuinness: Now it’s Tam Nakano showing impressive resilience… Aalyah was dangerously close to getting a three count there!

Britt Baker: This is where Aalyah’s inexperience could cost her, Nigel… she looks unsure about what her next move should be.

As Britt had pointed out, Aalyah seemed unsure what to do next. She got to her feet and paused for a moment, before grabbing Tam Nakano by the legs. She tried to set Tam up for a sharpshooter, but Tam kicked her away and got to her feet. Aalyah then went for a clothesline, but Tam ducked out of the way before hitting a cutter! Tam then pulled Aalyah to her feet and set her up in a hammerlock, before lifting her up, hitting the Twilight Dream! Both of Aalyah’s shoulders were down, and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Tam Nakano gets the victory, and continues to build momentum on the road to Fanniversary!

As the referee called for the bell and raised Tam’s arm in victory, a noise could be heard from the announce table as Britt Baker removed her headset. Baker then exited the ring and confronted Tam Nakano, once again shoving her in the chest. Tam responded with a shove of her own, then Britt and Tam began to exchange punches!

Nigel McGuinness: Oh my, Mauro… it looks like these two don’t want to wait until Fanniversary!

As Britt and Tam brawled, referees and road agents rushed to the ring to separate them. The crowd booed and began chanting “let them fight!” but both women were dragged away as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

Kevin Steen came to the ring first as the crowd was on their feet for the main event.

Mauro Ranallo: Kevin Steen didn't have much to say about his upcoming match with Edge, but I have to say, Nigel, this is a side of Edge that we've never seen before.

Nigel McGuinness: Not at all, Mauro! This is exactly who Edge is. This is who he's always been. That he's hidden it from EBWF Fans for a number of years is the real issue here.

"You Think You Know Me!"

The crowd gave a mixed reaction to Edge as he came out onto the stage. He did not acknowledge the crowd and did not do his signature entrance. There was no pyro as he came down the ramp. Edge stepped in the ring over the second rope, and cocked his head at Kevin Steen who stood across from him. The bell rang.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go!

They cautiously approached each other and Edge rolled Steen up for a one-count. Steen looked a bit surprised and Edge smiled at him.

Nigel McGuinness: Mind games from Edge!

Steen went for a test of strength and then tried to surprise him with a Stunner. Edge got away. They got into a brawl before Edge drove him to the corner. Edge wildly punched Steen down before yelling at him about Fanniversary. Steen turned Edge and chopped away at the chest before stomping him. Edge kicked him in the midsection and chopped him. Edge punched him down, and the referee backed him up. Steen took him down and punched at Edge. Edge fought back and clubbed Steen back. Edge sent him into the ropes, but he lowered his head and ate a kick. Edge came back with a clothesline and kicked him in the back. Edge dropped a knee for a one-count. Steen rolled out of the ring and attacked Edge as he came out. Steen attacked the knee and drove it into the barricade.

Mauro Ranallo: Steen trying to make sure Edge doesn't even get to Fanniversary.

Steen got Edge in the ring and continued to attack the knee. Steen applied a knee lock, but Edge fought out of it. Steen stomped him out of the ring. Steen punched him on the apron and slammed the leg on the apron. Steen went for a powerbomb on the apron, but Edge countered into a back body drop. Edge got in the ring and went for a suicide dive through the second rope, but Steen caught him. Steen hit a fallaway slam into the barricade and a senton splash. A "This is Awesome" chant went up from the crowd.

Nigel McGuinness: This is indeed a sight to behold as these two men tussle back inside the ring.

Edge and Steen exchanged right hands until they worked their way back inside the ring. Steen fought Edge off and hit a tornado DDT. Steen hit a second DDT for a near fall. Steen knocked Edge to the corner and crushed him with a cannonball for another near fall. Steen went back to kicking the injured knee, so Edge punched back at him. Steen kicked him in the knee and sent him to the ropes for a Pop-up Powerbomb, but Edge got away. Edge pulled him face-first into the turnbuckle. Edge chopped the chest a few times, but Edge punched back. Steen reversed a whip, but Edge countered with a thunderous clothesline. Edge avalanched Steen and sent him to the opposite corner. Steen dropped him on the apron. Edge knocked Steen back and hit a springboard knee to the face.

Nigel McGuinness: Edge's knee is in bad shape!

Steen rolled out of the ring to recover. Edge struggled to his feet and found the leverage to crush him with a suicide dive. Edge got Steen in the ring, but Steen rolled back out. Edge then hit another suicide dive that sent Steen over the commentary table! Edge got in the ring and looked for a count-out, but Steen got in at nine. Edge immediately backed up and begged Steen to get to his feet. He hit the Spear, but Steen just barely kicks out!

Mauro Ranallo: Unbelievable! I thought Edge had him there.

Edge slaps Steen and puts him on the top rope. The crowd boos, but Edge ignores them. He goes for a superplex, but Steen pushed him off. Edge scaled the ropes, but Steen countered into a twisting superplex for a near fall. Steen went for a Swanton Bomb, but Edge got the knees up. Steen rolled around in pain as Edge got to his feet. Edge was signaling for the spear again when suddenly "New Day, New Way" hit and the crowd began to cheer. Edge reeled toward the entrance way. Suddenly Steen rolled Edge up.

3!

Nigel McGuinness: What....

Steen bailed out of the ring as Edge started yelling at the referee.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is in disbelief!

As Edge raged, Xavier appeared on the screen. He was not in a laughing mood tonight. It was business as usual. Edge looked at the screen as the EBWF World Champion spoke.

Xavier Woods: Edge last week you chose the coward way. You didn't like what I had to say about you. When did you get so sensitive for a so-called tough guy. I am going to give the people what they want. The loyal followers of King Xavier have spoken, and they want Edge vs King Xavier for the EBWF World Championship. I know it's what you seek you've been planning your moment the entire year. I hate to break your momentum as you've picked the worse time for this opportunity. You wanted Bray because you could beat him. I make you nervous but perhaps that's because you lost a step or two along the way. See you soon Edge. You might want to look over your shoulder.

Xavier winked and the screen went black. Edge quickly turned around but he was alone in the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Xavier adding a little insult to injury.

Edge rolled out of the ring and paced for a moment. He kicked the ring steps and they went tumbling. Then he turned to the announce table.

Nigel McGuinness: Now Edge...

Edge began to pull the table apart. Then he threw the monitors on top of the table.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is incensed.

Edge: I'm the coward? Come out here and face me like a man!

Nigel McGuinness: What on earth has happened to Edge?

Edge picked up the timekeepers chair and threw it toward a barricade. The camera continued to follow Edge as he destroyed the ringside area and Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote