What possessed you?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

What possessed you?

Post by A.J »

It has been a couple of months since Christian Cage was seen competing in an EBWF ring. Christian came back last week to host the Peep Show but tonight he would be wrestling against an EBWF newcomer named Veer Mahaan but that wasn't on his mind as he walked into the Coalition's locker room and where his fellow Co-leader Alexa Bliss was seating. Alexa saw Christian and smiled.

Alexa Bliss:Hey.

Alexa stood up and hugged Christian but she soon noticed that something was wrong.

Alexa Bliss:What's wrong?

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:Oh nothing it's just that I'm wondering what the hell possessed you to want a Hell in a Cell match with Utami Hayashishita this Sunday.

Alexa chuckled

Alexa Bliss:Look I know you're concerned about me but I'll survive this.

Christian Cage:You didn't answer my question?

Christian's voice had a bit of an aggressive tone.

Alexa Bliss:What's your problem?

Christian Cage:My problem is that you're are putting your career at risk by stepping into the most dangerous structure in our business and need i remind you that your ribs are still injured.

Alexa shook her head.

Alexa Bliss:They're healing, Jay.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:You're gonna get yourself hurt badly.

The two looked at each other in silence with deadly serious looks for a moment before Christian walked out of the locker room. When Christian was out of the room he spotted a nearby camera man and shook his head.

Christian Cage:I guess you want my thoughts on my match with Veer Mahaan right? Well today's your lucky day,so Veer Mahaan is a guy I don't really know much about all I know is that he's a tall rich guy who used to work for that other company. Well congratulations Veer you made it to the big leagues and not only that but you get to face the Instant Classic Christian Cage in your debut match.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:I know you're probably passing yourself in excitement at getting to face me but Veer tonight I will make a statement you see it's been awhile since I've competed so I'm gonna make a statement by beating you in the middle of the ring and then move on to bigger and better things like championship gold because that's how I roll.

Christian went to leave when the camera man spoke up.

Camera man:Can you tell us what happened in the locker room?

Christian turned his head with an annoyed look.

Christian Cage:None of your damn business.

Christian walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan