Adam, Adam, Adam

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Adam, Adam, Adam

Post by King Xavier »

Xavier stood in the ring.

Adam Coke. Here we are again. Battling in a main event. Are you ready for this? Do you want to be the next person who gets humbled by the king?

He laughs

Look the truth is Adam Coke I actually like what you bring to this company. You bring out the best in me and honestly it’s what I needed. I suppose I should thank you. Our battles unleashed a new side of me and it got me a world title shot. I captured the title and now stand out here your EBWF world champion. I’m sure your jealous. You wanted a piece of my breakout title and failed to win. However your not quite world champion material so this is the best you’ll get. I’m sorry but you will bow to the king and acknowledge him.

The crowd cheered.

Xavier woods will be a name your mind can’t handle. You will freak out every time you hear it. I’ll be in your head forever. Wanting to be me but can’t quite figure me out. How’s it feel knowing that your supposed to be the best this company has ever seen yet you can never get out of your way. Perhaps it’s time you get lost in the woods. See you soon[/highlight].

Scene fades