Change

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Veer Mahaan

Change

Post by Veer Mahaan »

We open with a view of a huge mansion. The camera goes through a set of golden doors and into the beautiful interior. We go up some stairs and into a bedroom.
[*]
Veer is lying there with two women by his side. He sits up and heads over to the camera
[*]
Veer Mahaan : Welcome, ladies and gentleman to the home of Veer Mahaan! I want to talk to you all today about something very important to me. Change. Now, for some people change is scary, they fear it, they hide from it. For example, Christian Cage. He is still out here wrestling weekly even though he hasn't been popular since the 90's. He is scared that if he stops he won't have a purpose anymore. However, unlike Christian I don't fear change.I embrace the change. I am the change. I am the change that this industry needs. I am the next wrestling megastar. So I decided to speak to you Christian in the hope that you will realize what must be done. Give up Christian! Embrace the change or else I will make you change.
[*]
The camera fades to black