The Tribal Chief... IS BORN!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

The Tribal Chief... IS BORN!

Post by Murf »

It's been nine months since the last time Roman Reigns stood inside an EBWF ring. January 10th, 2022 to be exact was the last time Roman Reigns competed on Warfare. On that night, "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns lost his second consecutive match to Prince Devitt.

Roman Reigns was infuriated to say the least and not only did he fail to defeat Xavier Woods the week before, but he lost two consecutive matches at a time when he was number one contender for the EBWF Gateway Championship.

Could things get any worse at that point for "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns!? Actually, they did. Roman Reigns was frustrated with EBWF management over his position in the company, so he made a call to speak with upper management personally.

That did not go as planned and to make a long story short, Roman Reigns was suspended by EBWF management indefinitely. No one had seen or heard from "The Big Dog" since, that was until news broke earlier this week that on October 30th from Detroit, Michigan... ROMAN REIGNS RETURNS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Pensacola, Florida. We set on the scene showing Roman Reigns sitting in front of a glass trophy display case, inside the confines of his own very luxurious mansion out in the middle of nowhere. All of his previous accomplishments and title belts were locked inside this glass trophy display case, and "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns sat comfortably in his chair with a smile on his face.

Roman Reigns: Nine months... that's a long time to sit at home, and think about everything that happened...

Roman Reigns just spoke for the first time since his indefinite suspension was lifted earlier this week.

Roman Reigns: Y'all might of thought this was easy for me, but I can assure you it was far from that. I didn't know what I'd do if EBWF management didn't lift this suspension, I thought for some time man that my professional wrestling career may be over.

You could tell just by the sound of his voice, that was not something Roman Reigns wanted that's for sure.

Roman Reigns: But if I learned anything from my Father and my Grandfather, it was to keep fighting for what you believed in and... NEVER GIVE UP!

Roman Reigns fought hard for nine months to make amends with EBWF management, he was relentless to say the least but he never quit and eventually, he was able to manage getting EBWF management to hear him out.

Roman Reigns: You know I can honestly say, I never stopped fighting. I was relentless because I knew deep down, what I did and what I said was not who I was. I let my ego and my frustrations boil over, I let everything that was bothering me, get the best of me and over time I lost my cool.

Roman just admitted that he was wrong for what happened, he took full responsibility for his suspension.

Roman Reigns: But the man I had became nine months ago, is not the same man that is sitting before you today, speaking out for the very first time since that unforgettable night on January 10th. You see, I couldn't sit here and take this lightly, because I knew that I had to make this right. The only way to make this right, was to get EBWF management to finally sit down and speak with me personally, which eventually I managed to do that and here I am today... PROUD TO ANNOUNCE... that on October 30th, 2022... THE BIG DOG IS BACK!

Roman Reigns is back. What a huge announcement from "The Big Dog" and you could tell just by the tone of his voice, and his body language that he was more than ready to redeem himself this time around.

Roman Reigns: As I sit before you today, I give you my word. I did not come back to screw this up again, I came back to right every wrong during my EBWF run. I came back to silence all the critics, who said Roman Reigns was overhyped. I came back to silence the suits backstage, who said Roman Reigns was just another one of the guys. Because you see, I'm more than just one of the guys. I AM THE GUY! I AM THE MAIN EVENT! AND THIS IS MY YARD NOW!

Roman Reigns was fully prepared to prove exactly that but his first match back in EBWF at Fanniversary was no easy task whatsoever. Because "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns would challenge Veer Mahaan, a man who had no remorse of feelings for what he did to his competition. But now let's not forget Roman Reigns was force to be reckoned with nine months ago, before he let his anger take control of him in the worst way. So will Roman's first match in EBWF in nine months be a major setback? Or will "The Big Dog" come back with a chip on his shoulder and show the entire world, that even though Veer Mahaan is known as "The Lion" and looked at by many as an unstoppable force, he is no match for the BIGGEST DOG IN THE YARD!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been quite the week for Roman Reigns leading up to his long awaited return to EBWF this Sunday at Fanniversary. The whole world has been talking about this match and of course who wouldn't be, Roman Reigns is going to face off against Veer Mahaan at Fanniversary. It's a match that's got everybody talking about, Roman Reigns will be competing in his first match in over nine months. How would he fare against "The Lion" Veer Mahaan!? Would he show any ring rust after being out of the ring for over nine months? Well those are just a couple of questions, that will need to be answered this Sunday at Fanniversary.

Roman Reigns was scheduled to appear on the Pat McAfee Show but his flight was running a little late, so he didn't get there right on time however Pat had no problem waiting for him. Once Roman Reigns arrived in the studio, Pat McAfee was ready to get this thing started. Roman entered the studio dressed in all black, a smile on his face and his hair in a ponytail. He was still sporting the new look full beard, and Roman looked to be in a great mood. Pat McAfee stood up shaking his hand and welcoming him to the show, Roman took his seat and Pat would kick things off.

Pat McAfee: First and foremost, welcome to the Pat McAfee Show. Roman, I cannot tell you right now how much this means to me. I've always been a huge fan of yours and I'm just so damn ecstatic right now.

Roman Reigns: Well I appreciate the invite Pat and I have to say thanks for the kind words man. It felt like I was never going to get off that flight (chuckles) but I'm here now and I'm glad to be here man thanks again.

Roman finished that sentence with a smile.

Pat McAfee: So I know you've touched on this topic already Roman, but I mean what's been happening with Roman Reigns over the last nine months?

Roman Reigns: It's been tough man. I am used to waking up every day, hitting the gym and doing what I love to do. But over the last nine months, I was forced to stay home and wonder whether I would ever get this opportunity again.

Pat McAfee: Did you ever think maybe you would have to wait out your contract, before you could continue doing what you loved to do for another professional wrestling company?

Roman Reigns: I mean, honestly, no because I never stopped man. I was relentless because this is what I wanted to do. I knew this was where I wanted to be, and the main goal here Pat is to become the EBWF World Champion. Because I feel like I'm the greatest of all time man... I'M IN GOD MODE! And I don't think there is anyone on this roster, that can do what I can do in the middle of that ring. I don't think there is anyone on this roster, that can hang with Roman Reigns because I'm on a different level. So they can throw who ever they want to throw at me, I don't care who it is because I'm gonna smash 'em and I'm gonna stack 'em.

Pat McAfee: Smash 'em and stack 'em... I like it!

Roman Reigns: I've had a lot of time to think Pat, during that time I knew I had to recreate myself. I had to come up with something fresh, something unique and something original. Because in this business, your character can get stale really quick. So when I was at home, if I wasn't working out preparing for my return, then I was at home thinking of new ways to change the way the fans viewed my character on TV. And so I can't wait for Fanniversary, because that's when the fans are finally going to see the change I've made.

Roman Reigns spoke of a change he made to his character but it remains unknown what he's talking about. He did state he would reveal that new character at Fanniversary, so I guess that adds even more intrigue to the pay per view this Sunday.

Pat McAfee: You speak of this new character... can you give us any details on what that may be before Sunday?

Roman Reigns: I ain't going to give away any spoilers Pat, but what I will say to you today is that, the man I've became is not the same guy these people remember from Roman Reigns the last time I was around.

Pat McAfee: Well speaking of Fanniversary, you're going to make your long awaited return to the ring this Sunday. Your opponent will be Veer Mahaan, someone who should not be taken lightly, would you agree?

Roman Reigns: I would agree Pat, but believe me, I'm not taking him lightly because I know he's a big dude. He's a bad ass man. But he's never been in that ring before with Roman Reigns, he's never been in that ring before with someone like Roman Reigns. I think this dude is stiff competition Pat to say the least, but I ain't never backed down from a challenge. I've always took that challenge head on, and I will do the same damn thing with Veer Mahaan. I will come at this dude full force, and I'm gonna make some fuckin' noise that's gonna be heard 'round the world. I don't play games man, those days are long gone. I'm not back to make friends, I'm not back to be someone who's liked, I came back with a mission and I WILL SUCCEED... in that mission, so y'all better just get ready for what's about to come is all I can say.

Pat McAfee: Oh believe me man, I'm definitely going to be watching this Sunday.

Roman Reigns: You don't wanna miss out Pat, it's gonna be an epic night from top to bottom, but this Sunday at Fanniversary... we are kicking this thing off with a BANG! I'm ready to go man. I've been ready to go. I've waited for the last nine months to show this side of me, and now that I am back I plan on showing a side of Roman Reigns, that NO ONE wanted to see.

Pat McAfee: I can't wait Roman. I'm glad to see you back man, it's not been the same around EBWF since your suspension.

Roman Reigns: Thanks man. I can't wait either, I'm ready to get in there and show out Pat. The suspension is over, now it's time to get back to work.

Pat McAfee: Well I want to wish you the best of luck Roman, and I'm looking forward to watching Fanniversary this Sunday to see it Live. Veer Mahaan versus Roman Reigns folks, it's sure to be a battle like no other before it. Tune in and don't miss out!

Pat McAfee closed the show with that statement, after the show went off-the-air... Roman, Pat and the crew talked off camera for a bit, before he had to leave out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was that time... EBWF Fanniversary... this sold out crowd was on fire tonight, and the show had not even began yet. Then suddenly, "The Truth Reigns" began to play over the pa system. This sold out crowd inside Ford Field stood on their feet, the mixed reactions of cheers and boos pours in as Roman Reigns walked out to a brand new theme music. He was all business tonight, as he stepped out from the backstage area. Roman Reigns stood on top of the set of Fanniversary, staring out into the crowd just soaking in the moment right now, before he would raise his right index finger into the air. Immediately, pyro fired off behind him. This was definitely something new for Roman Reigns, along with the blue spotlights shining all across the set of Fanniversary. He stood there for a second before he walked down the aisle, never once paying the fans any attention at all and stepped inside the ring. Roman Reigns grabbed a microphone from the ring announcer after he was introduced, and while holding the microphone with both of his arms crossed below his waist, he stood in the center of the ring with his head down as his theme music died off. The live crowd began to cheer and boo Roman, as he stood center of the ring listening to this reaction, then he slowly raised his head looking out of the corner of his eyes to his left. Roman looked a bit surprised by the reaction, but he seemed to be showing the fans this different side to himself, he had been talking about over the last week or so. Roman Reigns slowly raised up the microphone to his mouth, his head down facing the mat and shouted out.

Roman Reigns: Detroit, Michigan...

This sold out crowd inside Ford Field again gave Roman Reigns mixed reactions, before he slowly raised up his head looking directly into the hard camera.

Roman Reigns: ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

There was more boos than cheers but it was still mixed reactions for Roman Reigns, however we could tell that this was definitely a different side to Roman's character that we had never saw before.

Roman Reigns: I told y'all that when I showed up to Fanniversary, you were going to see a side of me y'all had never seen before.

The boos were beginning to drown out the sound of cheers that could be heard inside of Ford Field right now. Was this turning out to be the beginning of a full fledged Heel turn for Roman Reigns?

Roman Reigns: What did y'all think man? I was just gon' come back, like nothing ever happened? Y'all must of thought I was just gon' forget about, how everyone including each and every one of YOU... left me high and dry when I got suspended, but you see I told everybody long before tonight that when I did come back, I was gon' change the way that people viewed my character... well that all begins tonight, because tonight I'm gon' do what I said I was gon' do... I'M GON' SMASH VEER MAHAAN!

The crowd boos as Roman Reigns finished that sentence. He stood there looking around at the live crowd with a smug look on his face, before he continued to talk while making a statement.

Roman Reigns: You see this ring that I am standing in? THIS IS MY RING!

The crowd inside Ford Field boos as Roman Reigns continued to speak.

Roman Reigns: I hope y'all don't think Veer Mahaan is gon' do anything with me. Hell, he couldn't even do anything with Christian last week on Warfare. Y'all think he's gon' actually get in here and do something with the Head of the Table!? Naw... he's gon' get in this ring and he's gon' get his ass kicked... I'm gon' smash Veer Mahaan and then I'm gon' stack Veer Mahaan on top of all that trash, that's inside of the big brown dumpster right out back of this arena!

Roman Reigns was infuriated.

Roman Reigns: But don't think it's gon' stop there. Naw... I came back on a mission, so after I'm done smashing Veer Mahaan... I'm gon' walk backstage and I'm gon' watch the Main Event, Edge versus Xavier Woods for the EBWF World Championship... because who ever wins that match, I'm gon' do what I was gon' do nine months ago, I'm gon' come out to this ring and SMASH HIS ASS! I don't care if it's Edge. I don't care if it's Woods. Hell, I don't care if it's both of you. I'll smash both of you, and I'll stack both of you right on top of each other. BECAUSE I CAN!

The live crowd boos.

Roman Reigns: Y'all thought I was just gon' forget about what happened. Naw... I ain't forgot about nothing, I ain't forgot about Edge... I ain't forgot about Woods... I ain't forgot about NOTHING! So let this be known to who ever because, whether it's Woods who retains or Edge who takes the title tonight... I'm coming for your head and we can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way but regardless I can assure you that when it's over... YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Roman Reigns is livid and he just sent a message loud and clear to the World Champion and his challenger tonight at Fanniversary.

Roman Reigns: I came back to this company on a mission. And tonight, I begin that mission. I told y'all I was not the same guy that I was nine months ago, I'm a changed man now and I don't give a damn about the rules because I am the Head of the Table. I am the Tribal Chief... and tonight, Veer Mahaan is just a small block in the road, that I promise you... I will destroy and walk right past, you don't believe me? Just stay tuned and watch for yourself... because when this night is over, I can assure you that everybody will have no other choice but to bow down at my feet... and ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS YOUR TRIBAL CHIEF!

Roman's theme music blasts over the pa system again and he drops the microphone in the middle of the ring, before he makes his exit back to the backstage area as this sold out crowd was left speechless. These people didn't know what to think of Roman's new character change, but I think it's safe to say this is far from anything we have seen before.