Putting this behind me

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Putting this behind me

Post by A.J »

Saturday
October 29th
11:30 pm

It had been a busy Fanniversary week for Alexa Bliss. From Access to the Network and Sponsor mixer Alexa had done alot during Fanniversary week but while most people would be enjoying the comfort of sleep Alexa laid in her bed in her and Liv's hotel room. Alexa didn't really know why she couldn't sleep whether it was the fact that tomorrow she would enter hell or the nagging pain in her ribs that she still suffered from although it was not as painful as before. Alexa continued to lay in silence until she heard a familiar voice.

Liv Morgan:Why are you still awake?

Alexa looked and saw her best friend Liv Morgan in the bed that was next to hers and it was obvious that she had just woke up.

Alexa Bliss:I can't sleep.

Liv chuckled.

Liv Morgan:Let me guess, you're thinking about your match tomorrow.

Alexa sighed.

Alexa Bliss:Yeah that's probably the reason. I guess when you're about to enter Hell in a Cell it's best to think about it a little. You know I've been hearing for years about how dangerous and brutal this type of match is but honestly I'm not afraid at all even with the fact that i'm heading into this match at less than one hundred percent.

Liv Morgan:How does your ribs feel?

Alexa shrugged.

Alexa Bliss:They still hurt just not as much as they used to. Still that won't stop me from getting in the cell and beating the living hell out of that bitch Utami and showing her why I am The Goddess.

Alexa quickly noticed that Liv had her head down.

Alexa Bliss:What's wrong Liv?

Liv sighed.

Liv Morgan:I don't like this situation you're in tomorrow. Lexi you're going to enter the most dangerous structure in professional wrestling with injured ribs. For the last few months I've seen you in serious pain,I've seen you have trouble breathing,and I've seen you suffer cruel attacks at the hands of Utami and the rest of Queen’s Court.

Alexa felt a sense of emotional pain in her heart. It hurt Alexa at how much her pain had affected Liv in the last three months.

Alexa Bliss:I'm sorry but this Hell in a Cell stipulation is the only way to ensure that it's me and Utami one on one.

Liv Morgan:I know.

Alexa Bliss:Hey look on the bright side after this we'll finally be done with Utami and her goons which leaves us open to challenge for the Women's championship.

Liv smiled.

Liv Morgan:You're right Lexi.

Soon both women yawned.

Liv Morgan:Well it looks like it's time to go back to sleep.

Alexa Bliss:Thanks for talking with me.

Liv Morgan:Anytime.

Soon Liv went to sleep and Alexa smiled at the thought of putting this situation with Utami behind her before closing her eyes.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan