Fanniversary Results 10/30/2022

Ben M

Fanniversary Results 10/30/2022

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

"The Truth Reigns" kicked off Fanniversary as the Tribal Chief made his long awaited return to EBWF... Roman Reigns entered the arena and the live crowd booed... he stood on top of the set of Fanniversary, looked around Ford Field and then raised up his right index finger... pyro blasted off behind him before he made his way down the aisle, climbed inside the ring and grabbed a microphone from our ring announcer.

Roman Reigns: Detroit, Michigan...

The live crowd had mixed reactions.

Roman Reigns: ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

The people had been waiting for that moment and they booed loudly.

Roman Reigns: Tonight marks the beginning of a new era.

The live crowd booed again as he continued.

Roman Reigns: I've waited nine months for this night. I've waited nine months to show the world this side of me, because no one ever wanted to see this side of me. Everyone always believed that Roman Reigns was the biggest star, no way we could turn him heel and he’d succeed. Every single time I got the green light to do this, there was always someone who would tell the suits, it's just not the right time to turn Roman heel. No one wanted this to happen because EVERYONE knew that if I turned, I was going to become the biggest STAR they had ever seen.

The crowd booed.

Roman Reigns: I am the greatest of all time, they all know it. Y'all know it. The whole damn world knows it.

The crowd booed.

Roman Reigns: That's why for so long the suits would always stop this from happening, because they all knew it. They knew that if I turned, I would take over. No one would be able to contain the Tribal Chief, no one would be able to keep me down any longer. They all knew it, that's why they never wanted to see it. But those days are long gone, because now that I'm back... I am going to do WHAT I WANT... WHEN I WANT... and there ain't a single person backstage that's going to STOP IT! Veer Mahaan... he calls himself a Lion, and he claims that tonight he's gonna KILL A DOG... but the problem with that is this... I'm not a DOG... I am the Tribal Chief... and tonight, Veer Mahaan is going to be the FIRST OF MANY... who will feel the WRATH of the TRIBAL CHIEF! Tonight... I'm gonna SMASH... Veer Mahaan... and I'm gonna STACK... Veer Mahaan... inside that big dumpster out back of the arena, right where he belongs...

Roman Reigns had strong words for Veer Mahaan as the crowd booed.

Roman Reigns: And soon... y'all won't have no choice but to bow down on your knees... and ACKNOWLEDGE ME... AS YOUR TRIBAL CHIEF! I don't care if you don't like me, I don't care if you don't respect me... because when I am finished with my mission, you will have no other choice but to believe the hype and agree... that I am the greatest of all time... I'm in GOD MODE... and when the smoke clears, when the dust settles... I will be standing before you with my right index finger pointing to the sky, and it will be at that very moment that everyone will RISE on their feet... everyone will be looking at GREATNESS... I'm better than all those who came before me, and tonight I am going to PROVE why I am the GREATEST to ever lace up a pair of wrestling boots... so Detroit, rise on your feet and pay your respects to the Tribal Chief...

The crowd booed.

Roman Reigns: ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

MATCH ONE

The crowd gave a mixed reaction as Veer Mahaan made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Fanniversary. We are coming to you live from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan!

Nigel McGuinness: And what an opening speech from the returning Roman Reigns. He's ready to take on Veer Mahaan.

Mauro Ranallo: And this crowd is ready to celebrate EBWF's 21 years!

With both men in the ring, the bell rang and Roman Reigns went after Veer Mahaan right away. Mahaan grabbed Reigns in a bear hug and then quickly tossed Reigns with a release german suplex. Reigns was quick to his feet and went for the Superman Punch! Mahaan was busted open under his left eye.

Mauro Ranallo: Veer Mahaan already wearing the marks of battle here.

Nigel McGuinness: Roman Reigns was clearly trying to end it early.

Mahaan landed big knees and a release northern lights suplex. Reigns fought back with rights and attempted a clothesline, but Mahaan stayed up. Reigns tried another, but Mahaan remained up.

Mauro Ranallo: Look at the strength of Veer Mahaan!

Mahaan ducked and connected with another huge release german suplex. He landed a second one and Reigns looked dazed. Reigns attempted a comeback with elbows. Mahaan cut it off with a knee to the gut and another german suplex. Mahaan continued with more big knees to the gut of Reigns.

Nigel McGuinness: Veer Mahaan can't be contained!

Mahaan with another release german on Reigns. Mahaan dropped Reigns over the top rope and then connected with more high knees. Mahaan knocked Reigns off the ring apron and Reigns hit the ring barricade with force. Reigns made his way back into the ring, but Mahaan closed in. Instinct kicked in for Reigns in the corner, and he responded with high knees including one that nailed Mahaan clean in the face.

Mauro Ranallo: Reigns rang Veer's bell there!

Mahaan, slightly off kilter, fired back with a huge clothesline that dropped Reigns out of the ring to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: Reigns proving that Veer Mahaan is only a man! Now he's got a busted lip!

Mahaan hit a big snap suplex on Reigns that sent him flying out of the ring. Mahaan followed up with an overhead release belly-to-belly suplex on Reigns over the top rope pulling him back into the ring from the ring apron. Mahaan hooked the leg!

Mauro Ranallo: With authority! A kick out from Reigns!

Mahaan slapped Reigns across the face. Reigns laughed which seemed to enrage Veer. Mahaan hit the Million Dollar Arm and hooked the leg.

Kickout!

Nigel McGuinness: Roman Reigns refuses to lose. The Tribal Chief kicks out!

Mahaan pulled Roman to his feet, and Reigns whipped Veer into the turnbuckle. Veer stumbled out and was hit with the Superman Punch! Reigns went for the cover.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: What a match!

Nigel McGuinness: Both men put up a hell of a fight, but another Superman Punch was too much for the busted open Veer.

Reigns played to the crowd as they acknowledged him.

MATCH TWO

After the Reigns/Mahaan had finished. A Video Package was shown from the last several weeks. A masked man continuously messing with Matt Riddle and costing him several matches, all culminating in the reveal on the Warfare before Fanniversary of the masked man being none other than The Miz. All of these events brought us to this match, which was about to begin. There was a buzz from the crowd as the video concluded. All of a sudden we heard.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The crowd exploded as Matt Riddle and Alex Riley emerged from the back. Riddle on his patented scooter, and Riley walking a few paces behind. Riddle entered the ring with a big smile on his face and incited a "bro" chant from the Detroit, Michigan crowd. He ran the ropes a couple times to get himself fired up as Riley took his place on the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: Well Riddle, as usual, looks calm, cool and collected.

Mauro Ranallo: I think Marijuana helps with being all of those things.

After a couple of beats- a familiar word echoed through the arena.

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I CAME TO PLAY"

"I Came To Play" by Downstait hit the PA System and incited a very mixed reaction to say the least, mostly negative, as The Miz emerged from behind the curtain. He was in a black coat that was bedazzled almost Ric Flair esque and read YFWFW THE MIZ on the back. He entered the ring as cocky and arrogant as anyone ever could, he made eye contact with Riddle upon entry and smirked right in his face. Same with Riley on the outside who began talking inaudible trash to Miz, Miz simply squinted at him and refused to acknowledge his existence as he took off his coat and was ready to begin.

Nigel McGuinness: Well Miz has been out of action for several months as he's settling into fatherhood, but he doesn't look any less confident.

Mauro Ranallo: Why should he? He's the freaking Miz! 6 Time World Champ and future EBWF Hall of Famer for sure!

Nigel McGuinness: Well certainly that remains to be seen, but you're right, hard to argue with his resume.

The men began to circle each other in the ring and the bell rang. The Miz went right at Riddle for a lockup, but Riddle feigned going for it as well and ducked under Miz outstretched arms. Riddle laughed as Miz turned around, and said "little rusty bro" and Miz took major offense to that and immediately charged Riddle who moved and sent Miz over the top rope to the ground below. The crowd was going nuts as Miz composed himself and re-entered the ring. He squinted at Riddle as if to say "Really?" and the two began to circle again. This time they did lock up, and Miz was able to secure an arm bar, but not for long, as Riddle quickly reversed it into one of his own. Riddle pushed Miz towards the corner, but Miz reversed it at the last second and shoved Riddle face first into the turnbuckle. Miz wasted no time to talk or think, and he began stomping away at Riddle who was now slumped down in the corner. He picked Riddle up to a vertical base and began unleashing left hands to Riddle's face. After about 6 punches, Miz backed away and the Detroit crowd was booing him at this point. Miz paid no attention as he went back towards Riddle at full speed and went for his patented flying knee, but Riddle moved and Miz caught straight turnbuckle. When Miz was able to shake the cobwebs out, Riddle was waiting for him. He hit a spinning wheel kick that knocked Miz to the mat, and gave us the first cover of the matchup. The ref counted ONE.. TWO.. but Miz was able to kick out.

Mauro Ranallo: Riddle clearly giving Miz a run for his money here in the early going.

Nigel McGuinness: No question.

Riddle went to pick Miz up, and Miz went for a small package, but Riddle reversed it into a cover of his own, and again received a nearfall. Both men were now up to their feet. Miz stared at Riddle as if to say "who is this guy?" and Riddle had a shit eating grin on his face. The two circled again, and locked up. Miz got a head lock on Riddle who immediately reversed it again, wriggling free, running the ropes and then planting Miz with a bulldog. He went for a cover again and once again received a two count. Riddle wasted no time. He went up to the top rope, just as Miz was getting to his feet. He jumped off the ropes looking for a body splash, but Miz caught him with a knee to the midsection. Which caused Riddle to drop to his knees. Miz then connected with a low DDT, and went for a cover the referee counted.. ONE.. TWO.. TH.. but Riddle was able to get the shoulder up, much to the delight of the audience. Miz looked angrily at the referee, but interestingly enough didn't jaw much. He instead went right back on the attack. He picked Riddle up and threw him into the ropes. Miz went for a back body drop, but Riddle landed on his feet behind Miz, he then rolled Miz up and the ref counted ONE.. TWO.. THRE... but Miz kicked out at the very last second. The crowd was going nuts as Riddle popped up and motioned that he was "this close" and Miz now looked enraged. He charged Riddle who once again sidestepped and threw Miz into the turnbuckle. Miz slowly turned around, as Riddle got the crowd on their feet and went to lift Miz for the Bro-Derek. Miz was able to reverse it into a reverse DDT. Miz surprisingly didn't go for a cover. He had lost it, so he went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair similar to the attack after his reveal. The crowd was booing, the referee stopped him right at the ropes and he and Miz were arguing. Riddle saw this and ran the ropes and hit a running forearm right to the chair which sent it into Miz face and crashing to the floor below. The place was going ballistic.

Nigel McGuinness: Listen to these people!

Mauro Ranallo: They sure love Riddle.

A "bro" chant broke out from the crowd. Miz slowly made his way up, beating the 10 count and re-entered the ring. He made it to a vertical base and Riddle was nodding and smiling. He started a slow clap and then charged Miz. Miz seemed to be ready for this though, as he took the air out of the building by locking in, and connecting on a Skull Crushing Finale. He smirked as he rolled Riddle over.

Nigel McGuinness: SCF! No way!

Mauro Ranallo: Well that was cute while it lasted.

The referee counted.. ONE.. TWO... THRE.... NO TWO COUNT! Riddle kicked out. The crowd went crazy and Miz got wide eyed and could not believe it. He got up and began ripping at his hair. He then quickly returned to the attack as he picked Riddle up again and set him up for a second Skull Crushing Finale, but this time Riddle escaped, Miz turned around and Riddle again went for Bro-Derek, but Miz escaped and went for another Skull Crushing Finale- that Riddle escaped again and once more rolled Miz up and the ref counted ONE.. TWO.. THR.. and Miz kicked out again. A "This is Awesome" chant broke out as both men slowly made their way back to their feet. Miz and Riddle began exchanging blows to "Boo" and "Yeah" respectively. Miz last left was blocked by Riddle who hit Miz with a scoop slam. He then went to the top rope and connected on a flying Elbow. The crowd loved it as Riddle went for another cover and once again received an extremely near fall. Riddle stayed on Miz even after he got the shoulder up, so Miz two hand shoved him off of him. Riddle landed on one knee and smiled at how frustrated Miz was getting. Miz was back up once again, and the two went to lock up. This time Miz didn't, instead he kneed Riddle in the chest and whipped him into the corner. Miz charged him and hit his trademark clothesline where he straddles the rope. Miz once again went for the Skull Crushing Finale, but Riddle somehow managed to reverse it into a Bro-Derek. Riddle did not have the strength right away to cover Miz, and the crowd was buzzing trying to urge him on. Riddle was able to slump his arm over The Miz- still feeling the effects of that vicious clothesline. The ref counted with the crowd.. ONE... TWO... THR.. but Miz got the shoulder up at the last second.

Nigel McGuinness: My god what a match this has been.

Mauro Ranallo: Unbelievable! This is what Fanniversary is all about!

Riddle used the ropes to get to his feet. Riley came over and gave Riddle a pep talk, as Miz was getting to his feet. Riddle went to go back towards the Miz, but Riley patted him on the shoulder to tell him one last thing. Riddle nodded, but that one last thing would prove costly, as Miz took advantage, quickly getting over to Riddle and planting him with ANOTHER Skull Crushing Finale. Riley put his hands on his head in panic, as Miz covered Riddle and the referee counted.. ONE.. TWO.. THREE! As "I Came To Play" hit again.

Nigel McGuinness: Oh man! Riley clearly just trying to help Riddle there, but it was that last piece of advice that cost Riddle here in this incredible match.

Mauro Ranallo: Looks like Riley coming in to apologize. A clear accident there, and a seasoned veteran like The Miz knew just when to pounce.

Riley came in and was checking on Riddle. Miz was now on his feet. He was looking at Riddle with a little bit of disbelief, as he held his head from the grueling match. Riley helped Riddle to his feet. He was apologizing to Riddle, who nodded saying " I know bro, I know bro" All of a sudden Riley looked at Miz. Miz did not change his emotion at all, still looking bewildered about the match. Riley smirked and lifted Riddle up in a TKO the crowd was booing.

Nigel McGuinness: WAIT A MINUTE!

Mauro Ranallo: Was it a set up?! WHAT IS TH...

Before Mauro could even get the word out, Miz who was now behind Riley who had Riddle up in the TKO position and was taunting a booing crowd. Miz and Riley nodded at each other one last time as Riley turned to make eye contact with him. He then turned to deliver the move, but before he could do that the Miz pulled Riddle off of Riley, and then planted Riley with an SCF!

Nigel McGuinness: WHAT!

Mauro Ranallo: NO WAY!

Miz looked down at Riley and the crowd was now cheering. Miz picked up Riddle and raised his arm. Riddle looked at Miz confused at first but then smiled and gave Miz a big hug! Miz seemed to soften and hugged Riddle back and then the two raised each other's arms in the ring once more to a deafening ovation.

Nigel McGuinness: Well I think Riddle impressed Miz tonight with his performance.

Mauro Ranallo: Sucks to be Alex Riley right now!

Fanniversary cut to a promo for the next match.

MATCH THREE

Ominous music played as the Hell in a Cell structure lowered.

Mauro Ranallo: Well folks it's almost time for what could possibly be the most brutal match we have ever seen in EBWF. In a few moments Utami Hayashishita and Alexa Bliss will do battle inside the structure that many have called the devil's playground.

Nigel McGuinness: Mauro when Utami and Alexa first encountered each other months ago I don't think that anyone thought that it would come to this.

The cell had completely lowered when "Riot of Flowers" hit to massive boos. Utami Hayashishita walked out wearing a red and black version of her ring gear.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Hell in a Cell match. There are no count outs, no disqualifications, and Falls Count Anywhere. Introducing first representing Queen’s Court, from Amami, Kagoshima, Japan. The Crimson Queen Utami Hayashishita.

Nigel McGuinness: Mauro I've been in this business a long time and I don't think I have seen someone so obsessed with ending another person's career as Utami Hayashishita. She has made it her mission to destroy Alexa Bliss and tonight she plans to do so inside Hell in a Cell.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa's constant defiance has seemingly driven The Crimson Queen mad and you're right she is obsessed with ending Alexa's career. We've seen that in the past both at Gateway to Glory and in the trios match a few weeks ago.

Utami entered the cell and the ring with a serious expression on her face.

"Papercut" by Linkin Park hit and the crowd's boos turned to massive cheers at the arrival of The Goddess Alexa Bliss. Alexa walked out wearing a red and blue ring attire and a red and blue jacket inspired by Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.

Christy Hemme: Her opponent representing The Coalition, from Columbus Ohio, Alexa Bliss.

Alexa stopped at the door and looked at the cell for a moment before smiling and entering the structure.

Mauro Ranallo: This is the type of match that Alexa Bliss wanted Nigel.

Nigel McGuinness: The cell is here to prevent interference from Queen’s Court and even Liv Morgan.

Alexa entered the ring and took off her jacket as Utami stared at her. Alexa's music faded as her and Utami stood in opposite corners with looks that could kill and the crowd chanted "KILL HER LEXI". The referee rang the bell and the two women ran at each other and Alexa took Utami down with a Lou Thesz Press and rained down punches on The Crimson Queen. Utami managed to push Alexa off of her but Bliss came back with a Dropkick causing Utami to roll out of the ring.

Utami smacked the floor with anger as Alexa laughed in the ring. Utami entered the ring and the two locked up before Utami kneed Alexa in the gut and hit a suplex. Utami went for a Powerbomb but Alexa countered with a Sunset Flip for a 1 count.

Nigel McGuinness: There's been a lot more wrestling moves than I expected here in the early going.

Alexa went for the DDT but Utami slipped out and bailed out of the ring again looking frustrated.

Mauro Ranallo: I don't think Utami expected Alexa to get this much offense on her.

As Utami was seething, Alexa rolled out of the ring and clotheslined Utami when she turned around. Alexa grabbed Utami by the hair and slammed the back of her head against the cell several times before rolling her back into the ring. Alexa entered the ring and went for Insult to Injury but Utami moved out of the way of the second knee drop and took Alexa down with a Lariat. Utami pulled Alexa to her feet and hit another Lariat. Utami picked Alexa up for a German Suplex but Alexa landed on her feet and hit a Dropkick. Utami bailed out of the ring and after a minute went to enter but Alexa hit another Dropkick forcing The Crimson Queen to stay outside the ring. Alexa went onto the apron and measured Utami. When Utami got to her feet Alexa went for a Flipping Senton off the apron but Utami caught her. With Alexa dangling in her grasp Utami walked over to one of the ring posts and then swung Alexa ribs first into it as hard as she could, making a sickening sound.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!

Utami swung Alexa into the ring post again with the same amount of force before she lifted Alexa up and hit a Powerbomb on the steel steps. Utami taunted the booing crowd as the referee checked on Alexa who was clutching her ribs.

Mauro Ranallo: I guess it was only a matter of time before Utami went after Alexa's ribs.

Nigel McGuinness: I think the healing process just took a huge step back.

Utami pushed the referee out of the way and threw Alexa back into the ring. Utami entered the ring and punted Alexa in the ribs before going for a pin but Alexa kicked out. Utami went out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair from underneath. Utami entered the ring and set the chair up in a seated position, she picked Alexa up and hit a Sidewalk Slam onto the chair.

Utami goes for a pin but immediately pulls Alexa up after 1 and puts her in a Bearhug.

Mauro Ranallo: This is the same move that Rhea Ripley used to nearly end Alexa's career a couple of months ago.

Nigel McGuinness: It's hard enough to breathe when you're in a Bearhug under normal circumstances but it has to be almost impossible with injured ribs.

Alexa was clearly in a lot of pain as she tried to get out of the hold. The referee asked Alexa if she wanted to give up and Bliss shook her head no.

Alexa eventually dug her fingers into one of Utami's eyes to break the hold much to the crowd's delight.

Mauro Ranallo: This match being no disqualification may have just saved Alexa from losing at that moment.

As Utami was clutching at her eye Alexa grabbed the chair and hit her across the back. Alexa hit the DDT and went for the pin.

Kickout!

Alexa shook her head and went to the outside of the ring to look for another weapon. Alexa pulled out a table and the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: This crowd is happy at the sight of the table.

Nigel McGuinness: And considering that Alexa is friends with the table masters this does not look good for Utami.

Alexa set up the table at a corner of the cell and went to enter the ring but Utami hit her with a knee lift. Alexa was dazed and Utami brought her back into the ring with a Judo Throw. Utami pulled Alexa up to her feet and hit a Brainbuster and went for the pin but only got 2. Utami signaled for the end and hit Alexa with Rose's Thorns. The Crimson Queen stood over Alexa with a smile and just like their last encounter Utami went for the pin by putting her foot on Alexa's chest.

2…

Kickout!

Alexa got her shoulder up to the crowd's delight and Utami was shocked.

Mauro Ranallo: That was the same arrogant maneuver Utami used on Alexa a couple times in the past but The Goddess was not gonna let that be the end tonight.

Utami looked frustrated as she grabbed the chair and pushed the edge of it against Alexa's ribs. Alexa cried out in pain as she tried to push the chair off of her injured ribs but to no avail before Utami raised the chair and slammed the edge of it into Alexa's midsection a few times until Alexa turned over onto her stomach. Utami began to Alexa across the back with the chair several times while Bliss was trying desperately to get to her feet. Utami hit one last chair shot to the back and Alexa was seemingly done for. The Crimson Queen stood over The Goddess and looked pleased with her handy work until Alexa started to get up. The crowd cheered as Alexa got to her knees and looked at the shocked Utami before flipping her off to the crowd's delight.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa is continuing to defy Utami.

Utami looked enraged now as she grabbed Alexa and threw her out of the ring. Utami went outside and pulled out a tool box from under the ring and opened it to grab two pairs of handcuffs.

Mauro Ranallo: Handcuffs?

Nigel McGuinness: This does not look good and there's nothing the referee can do about it because it's no disqualification.

Utami pulled the groggy Alexa to her feet and set her up against the cell before putting one end of one of the cuffs on her wrist and the other on the cell before doing the same with the other pair of cuffs. Alexa came to and quickly realized she was handcuffed to the cell. Utami grabbed a kendo stick from under the ring as Alexa was struggling to get free. Utami pointed the kendo stick at Bliss and could be heard saying "You asked for this". The Crimson Queen reared back and hit Alexa in the ribs with the kendo stick causing The Goddess to cry out in pain and Utami hit her with several more shots. Eventually Utami threw the stick down and uncuffed Alexa who now had visible welts on her torso. Utami threw her back into the ring. The Crimson Queen looked under the ring again and this time pulled out a black bag.

Nigel McGuinness: Oh no.

Utami entered the ring and opened the bag before pouring thumbtacks on the mat. Utami had a sick grin as she grabbed Alexa and put her on the top turnbuckle and went up to hit a Brainbuster but Alexa fought out of it with punches before she managed to get off the turnbuckle and powerbombed The Crimson Queen into the tacks.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!

The crowd chanted "holy shit" as Utami writhed in pain with thumbtacks in her back. Alexa took advantage and hit Utami with a DDT but instead of going for the pin The Goddess grabbed the chair and climbed to the top rope. Alexa placed the chair against herself and hit a chair assisted Twisted Bliss on Utami. The crowd were going crazy as both women clutched their midsections.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like Alexa hurt herself just as much as she hurt Utami.

Nigel McGuinness: That couldn't have been good for her ribs.

Utami crawled over to the chair as Alexa crawled over to her entrance jacket. Utami grabbed the chair and went to hit Alexa only to have the chair knocked back into her face with a baseball bat shot.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa had that baseball bat hidden in her jacket.

Utami was stunned as Alexa jabbed her in the gut with the bat before hitting her across the back to the crowd's delight. The crowd's delight didn't last long as Himeka Arita and Arisa Hoshiki walked down the ramp. Notably Himeka had a brace on her right knee and Arisa had bolt cutters in her hand. Alexa motioned for the two to bring it as Arisa successfully broke the chain off the door but before the two Queen’s Court members could get in, they were swarmed by security. Alexa Bliss laughed as Himeka and Arisa were being escorted out. Alexa noticed that Utami was getting to her feet and grabbed the chair. Utami got to her feet and turned around into a sickening chair shot to the head. A few seconds later blood was seen from Utami's head and Alexa grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back to show the damage to Himeka and Arisa who were still trying desperately to get through the security with Arisa being extremely upset at seeing her leader bleeding. Soon Himeka and Arisa were escorted out and Alexa threw Utami out of the ring and followed her out. Alexa placed Utami on the table set up in the corner of the cell and got back up on the apron before hitting a Flipping Senton, putting Utami through the table.

Mauro Ranallo: This match has been utter carnage.

After a few moments both women began to crawl out of the rubble. Utami noticed the unlocked door and crawled her way out of the cell. Soon Alexa got to her feet and started to follow Utami out of the cell. Alexa grabbed Utami and threw into the barricade on the other side. Alexa then went over to the English announce table and took the cover and monitors off of it.

Nigel McGuinness: Hold on now this is not necessary.

Alexa grabbed one of the monitors and hit Utami in the head causing her to land on the announce table. Alexa looked at Utami for a few seconds before she looked up at the top of the cell and smiled. The crowd cheered as Alexa started to climb up the cell. Alexa reached the top of the cell and stood at the edge.

Mauro Ranallo: No, she can't do this.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa come down you don't wanna do this. Think of your friends and family for goodness sake!

Alexa took a deep breath and jumped off with a Twisted Bliss…but Utami moved at the last second and Alexa crashed and burned through the announce table.

Nigel McGuinness: DEAR GOD!

The crowd were stunned at what they had just seen as the referee checked on Alexa who had blood pouring out of her mouth as she slipped into unconsciousness. The referee called for help from the back and soon EMTs came out followed by Liv Morgan and Christian Cage. Liv and the EMTs checked on Alexa while Christian stood in the background and watched.

Nigel McGuinness: This is an unfortunate situation here.

As the EMTs were checking on Alexa Utami walked up and pushed them out of the way. Liv went to stop Utami but the camera picked up Utami threatening Liv.

Utami Hayashishita: I swear, if you make one move to stop me, I will hurt her further.

Liv looked at Utami with anger but did nothing and Utami covered Alexa, forcing the referee to count.

3!

The crowd were furious as Utami stood up and made her way to the back laughing.

Mauro Ranallo: Despicable actions shown by Utami Hayashishita.

The EMTs resumed tending to Alexa as more EMTs came out with a stretcher. Christian Cage shook his head and walked to the back as Liv stayed with Alexa while trying to stay calm.

Mauro Ranallo: Guys in the truck can we please go to something else?

As per Mauro’s request the show went to a Christmas Eve of Destruction promo as the EMTs put Alexa on the stretcher.

SEGMENT

After the promo for Christmas Eve of Destruction, the camera cut back to the stage. The arena lights went out, “Judas” by Fozzy began to play, and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: Well this is unexpected! We’re getting an appearance from the 12 time EBWF World Champion, Chris Jericho!

Mauro Ranallo: Didn’t you get the memo, Nigel? Chris Jericho always makes an appearance at Fanniversary!

Jericho walked down the ramp, stopping to sign autographs and take selfies with several fans before entering the ring. When Jericho entered the ring, he grabbed a microphone from ringside and signaled for his music to be cut. Before he could say anything, the crowd began chanting “Y2J!” Jericho smiled and let the chants die down, then began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Good evening, Detroit! Are you having a good time?

The crowd cheered, confirming that they were having a great time.

Chris Jericho: 21 years of EBWF… can you believe it? I thought it was going to be impossible to top last year’s Fanniversary, but the way things are going we just might do it. Obviously, I’d prefer it if I had a match, but honestly at this point in my career I’m just happy to still be here. So I wanted to come out here, see all of you, and say this…

Before Jericho could say whatever it was he wanted to say, he was interrupted by “All About Tha (Boom!)” and Adam Cole making his way to the ring. Cole got a mixed reaction from the crowd. He had a microphone with him, and upon entering the ring Cole nodded at Chris Jericho, who was glaring at him. Once Cole’s music was cut, he walked up to Jericho and began speaking.

Adam Cole: You don’t look happy, Chris… what’s the matter buddy? Did I ruin your big moment? Well I wish I could say I’m sorry, but I’m not. Because the truth is Chris, I don’t give a damn what you wanted to say. You shouldn’t be out here. You don’t deserve a spot on the show, that’s why you weren’t booked! But of course, you’re doing the same thing you’ve done for the past 21 years in EBWF, and stealing the limelight from others.

Jericho started laughing.

Chris Jericho: Stealing the limelight from others? Well that’s ironic, because you’re out here stealing my limelight right now Adam! I understand why though… I mean you say I don’t deserve a spot on the show and that’s why I wasn’t booked, but you weren’t booked either were you?

That got an “ooooh” from the crowd. Cole looked furious.

Adam Cole: You’re right Chris, I wasn’t booked. And you know what? That pisses me off. Because I am one of the best wrestlers on the planet, but I’m being held down by old timers like you and Edge. Not all of us have the boss’ ear, Chris. But hey, being a suck-up isn’t the only way to get noticed. Maybe I should hold the show hostage, or take you out right now, so I can remind Wes Ikeda who I am.

Chris Jericho: You want to try and take me out, Adam? Go right ahead. But a word of advice from this “old timer”... walk away if you know what’s good for you.

Jericho dropped the microphone and raised his fists, readying himself for a fight. Adam Cole dropped his microphone too and took one step towards Jericho, then shook his head. He turned to walk away… but then quickly turned back around and caught Jericho off-guard, hitting him with a swift kick to the groin! Cole followed up with a superkick, knocking Jericho down, then punched him against the mat several times. Cole then exposed his knee, sat Jericho up and ran against the ropes, before hitting Jericho with The Boom!

Mauro Ranallo: What a sickening crack as Adam Cole’s knee connected with Jericho’s skull!

Cole exited the ring and made his way to the back as a medic entered the ring to check on Jericho.

MATCH FOUR

After a video package recapping the rivalry between MJF and Hook, “Better Than You” hit and the crowd booed as MJF stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: And here comes MJF, who will finally be forced to go one on one with Hook tonight after weeks of trying to avoid him. Do you think he’s nervous, Nigel? I hope he’s nervous.

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t think MJF gets nervous, Mauro. He’s a generational talent!

When MJF was in the ring, “The Chairman’s Intent” by Action Bronson hit, and the crowd cheered as Hook made his way to the ring. When Hook was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and MJF immediately exited the ring, causing the crowd to boo. After walking around the ring and taunting the crowd, MJF slowly began to re-enter the ring. As he climbed up onto the ring apron, Hook grabbed him, but MJF poked Hook in the eye!

Mauro: What a coward… MJF immediately going for the eye poke!

Nigel McGuinness: With all due respect, Mauro - it’s all legal!

Mauro Ranallo: It might be legal, Nigel, but that doesn’t make it right.

As he re-entered the ring, MJF hit Hook with a series of punches, before putting him in a headlock. Hook fought out of it and whipped MJF against the ropes, before taking him down with a hip toss. As he hit the mat, MJF immediately rolled out of the ring, but this time Hook followed him to the outside. After hitting MJF with a series of punches, Hook lifted MJF up and dropped him onto the ringside barrier! MJF fell to the floor, clutching his ribs.

Mauro Ranallo: Hook swinging the momentum back in his favor!

Hook threw MJF back into the ring, then hit him with a fisherman suplex, hooking the leg as he did so. The referee counted - 1… 2… MJF kicked out! Hook pulled MJF to his feet and set him up for a hammerlock DDT, but MJF wriggled free and got behind Hook, rolling him up into a schoolboy pin! The referee counted - 1… 2… Hook kicked out! As MJF got to his feet, he stomped on Hook several times, trying to get him grounded. MJF then stretched out Hook’s arm and spread his fingers apart, before stomping on his hand!

Mauro Ranallo: Vicious by MJF! He might have broken Hook’s fingers!

MJF pulled Hook to his feet and set him up for a brainbuster. He lifted Hook up… but Hook landed on his feet behind MJF, then hit a release German suplex! Both men got to their feet and Hook hit MJF with a combination of backhand chops and forearm strikes, before following up with a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted - 1… 2… MJF got the shoulder up.

Mauro Ranallo: Hook showing off his technical ability here. Despite the bad blood between him and MJF, Hook has been methodical in this match thus far, rather than letting his emotions get the better of him.

Hook pulled MJF to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then hit him with a series of kicks. Hook then tried to drag MJF out of the corner, but as he did so MJF grabbed Hook, countering with a reverse STO into the turnbuckle! MJF then dragged Hook towards the ropes and hit him with the Heat Seeker. Before hooking both legs. The referee counted - 1… 2… Hook kicked out! Shaking his head, MJF rolled out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair from ringside, then went to take it into the ring… but before he could do so, Hook hit a baseball slide, kicking the chair into MJF’s face!

Nigel McGuinness: MJF could be in trouble now!

As Hook climbed out of the ring and grabbed MJF, throwing him back in the ring, Richard Holliday ran down the ramp to come to MJF’s aid. Holliday grabbed the chair from ringside and as he entered the ring, he hit Hook with the chair! Holliday and MJF then double-teamed Hook, before grabbing a table from underneath the ring. As MJF and Richard Holliday set up the table, “If You Dare” hit, and the crowd cheered as Taz made his way down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Taz has seen enough… he’s going to try and put a stop to this!

However, as Taz headed down the ramp, he was attacked from behind and hit over the head with a kendo stick! As Taz fell to the ground, the camera zoomed in on the attacker, revealing it to be none other than…

Nigel McGuinness: It’s Eric Bischoff!

Mauro Ranallo: But why? Is he working with MJF?

Nigel McGuinness: It certainly looks that way, Mauro!

Bischoff yelled at MJF and Richard Holliday, telling them to “finish off” Hook, but Hook managed to fight them both off, taking Holliday down with a lariat before hitting MJF with a DDT onto the chair. As Hook got to his feet, he looked over at his father Taz on the ground, then locked eyes with Eric Bischoff, who was still standing over him. As Hook went to exit the ring, Eric Bischoff grabbed a microphone and began to speak.

Eric Bischoff: Nuh uh uh, I wouldn’t do that Tyler. As much as I would LOVE to introduce myself to you right now, you’ve got a much bigger problem than me to deal with, and I think you know that problem very well…

“P-P-P-P-POWERHOUSE!”

“A Soul For A Soul” hit, Powerhouse Hobbs’ entrance video began to play, and Hook clenched his fists as he awaited the arrival of a man he did indeed know well. But Hobbs did not come down the ramp, instead he slid in the ring behind Hook. By the time Hook realized this, it was too late. Hook turned around and Hobbs lifted him up, hitting Hook with a Spinebuster through the table! Hobbs then grabbed MJF, dragging him over Hook and yelling at the referee to make the count. The referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh come on! MJF has once again cheated his way to victory, and with Eric Bischoff and Powerhouse Hobbs now working alongside him, the new look Dynasty is more devious than ever!

As the referee called for the bell, Bischoff entered the ring and stood with Hobbs, MJF and Richard Holliday. The four men raised each other's arms up, then made their way to the back, leaving Hook laid out in the ring.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, we’ve got Xavier Woods defending the EBWF World Championship for the first time against the Rated R Superstar, Edge! Up next though, we’ve got the Doctor, Britt Baker, in action as she defends the EBWF Women’s Championship against Twilight Dream, Tam Nakano!

Tam Nakano made her way to the ring first, followed by Britt Baker. Once Nakano and Baker were in the ring, Christy Hemme introduced both superstars.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EBWF Women’s Championship! Introducing first, the challenger… from Tokyo, Japan… Tam Nakano! And her opponent… from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania… she is the EBWF Women’s Champion, Dr Britt Baker, DMD!

There were dueling “Let’s go Tam” and “DMD” chants as the referee called for the bell. Nakano and Baker exchanged right hands back and forth and after gaining the upper hand, Tam Nakano hit Baker with a series of knees to the midsection before whipping her against the ropes. As Baker ran back towards her, Nakano went for an arm drag, but Baker blocked it and rolled Nakano into a small package. The referee counted - 1… 2… Nakano kicked out! As both women got to their feet, Nakano took Baker down with a spinning heel kick, then put her in an Indian deathlock! Baker cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes. As Nakano broke the hold, Baker rolled out of the ring, giving herself a moment to recover.

Nigel McGuinness: Tam Nakano and Britt Baker very evenly matched here!

Nakano followed Baker to the outside, but as soon as Tam Nakano exited the ring, Baker rolled back into the ring. Nakano shook her head in frustration, which seemed to amuse Britt Baker. As Nakano re-entered the ring, Baker whipped her into the corner, then hit Nakano with a series of punches and kicks. Baker dragged Nakano away from the corner and hit her with a snapmare, then as Nakano sat up, Baker grabbed her by the arm and applied a hammerlock. Nakano was able to fight out of it, and as both women got to their feet, Nakano whipped Baker against the ropes before hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet once more and Nakano set Baker up for a fisherman suplex… but Baker blocked it, countering with a double underhook suplex! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Nakano kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Britt Baker in control now, but Tam Nakano isn’t going down easily!

Baker pulled Nakano to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, going for a forearm smash… but Nakano got her foot up and kicked Baker away! As Baker stumbled backwards, Nakano came charging out of the corner, hitting Baker with a flurry of punches before dragging Baker back towards the corner and slamming her head off the top turnbuckle. She then whipped Baker across the ring into the opposite corner, before hitting her with a running knee strike!

Nigel McGuinness: Tam Nakano just hit Britt Baker full force in the face with that running knee strike! The Doctor might be out cold!

Baker fell to the mat and Nakano moved her away from the ropes, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out just before the 3! Looking stunned and frustrated, Nakano pulled Baker to her feet and hit a bridging fisherman suplex. The referee counted - 1… 2… again Baker kicked out! Nakano pulled Baker to her feet and hit her with a series of forearm strikes. Baker fought back with a series of right hands, then hit Nakano with a kick to the midsection before lifting her up over her shoulders, hitting the Air Raid Crash! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Nakano kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! What is it going to take to end this match?

Baker turned Nakano over and went for the Lockjaw, but Nakano rolled away before she could lock it in. As both women got to their feet, Baker went for a clothesline, but Nakano ducked underneath it and grabbed Baker from behind, hitting a release German suplex. Nakano then climbed to the top rope and went for a moonsault… but Baker got her knees up and blocked it! Baker got to her feet and ran against the ropes, before hitting Tam Nakano with The Stomp! She hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Nakano kicked out just as the referee was about to count the 3!

Nigel McGuinness: I thought that was it for sure!

Baker cried out a scream in frustration as the crowd began chanting “This is awesome!” Baker turned Nakano over and set her up for the Lockjaw, but Nakano countered it into a rollup! The referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out! Both women got to their feet and Nakano ran at Baker, hitting her with the Violet Shoot! She made the cover and the referee counted - 1… 2… Baker got her foot on the ropes before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Britt Baker didn’t have the energy to kick out, but she had the wherewithal to get her foot on the bottom rope to prevent the three count!

Nakano pulled Baker to her feet and set her up for the Violet Screwdriver… but as she lifted Baker up, Baker landed on her feet behind Nakano and hit her with the backstabber! She then turned Nakano over and went for the Lockjaw… and this time, she was able to lock it in!

Nigel McGuinness: Lockjaw! Lockjaw! Can Britt Baker make Tam Nakano submit?

Nakano cried out in pain, but refused to submit and began crawling towards the ropes. She was able to get her fingertips on the bottom rope, and Baker tried to pull her back, but Nakano reached forwards, grabbing the rope. The referee ordered Baker to break the hold, and Baker reluctantly did so. As Baker released Tam Nakano, the Twilight Dream rolled out of the ring. Baker followed Nakano to the outside and hit her with a series of punches, before throwing Tam into the ringside barrier. Baker then rolled Nakano back into the ring before climbing to the top rope. Baker waited for Nakano to get to her feet, then went for a diving crossbody… but Nakano caught her and countered with a fallaway slam! As both women got to their feet, Nakano hit the Violet Shoot, before pulling Baker to her feet and hitting her with the Twilight Dream! Both of Baker’s shoulders were down and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! We have a new champion!

The referee called for the bell before handing Tam Nakano the Women’s Championship and raising her arm in victory. As Nakano celebrated, Britt Baker got to her feet and locked eyes with the new champion. Nakano looked at Baker and extended her hand… Baker hesitated, then took the hand and pulled Tam towards her, embracing her in a hug.

Nigel McGuiness: What a moment of sportsmanship! Britt Baker gave everything she had, but Tam Nakano but in the performance of a lifetime and deserves the victory.

Mauro Ranallo: I hope we get to see these two superstars go at it again, Nigel!

Baker exited the ring, letting Tam Nakano have her moment. Purple and white confetti and Nakano continued celebrating before a video package began to play to promote the main event.

MATCH SIX

The fans at home saw Christy Hemme centered on their screens. She was standing in the middle of the ring and raised a microphone.

Christy Hemme: This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EBWF World Championship!

"You Think You Know Me!"

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, the challenger, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is one half of the EBWF Tag Team Champions... the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

The crowd gave a mixed reaction as Edge proceeded down the long entry ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge has shown a more aggressive side as of late, and he is determined to take the World Championship from Xavier Woods.

Nigel McGuinness: If anyone can do it, it may be the Rated R Superstar.

Mauro Ranallo: Woods seems just as determined to prove himself against Edge's claims that he's a transitional champion.

"It's a New Day. Yes, it is!"

Christy Hemme: And from Atlanta, Georgia, he is the EBWF World Champion, King Xavier Woods!

The crowd cheered as Woods made his way to the ring with the championship belt around his waist. He got into the ring with Edge and gave the referee the championship. The ref presented it to the audience before giving it to the time keeper and the bell rang.

Mauro Ranallo: This match has a lot of personal feelings mixed up in it. It will be interesting to see if these two can keep that from impacting the match!

Woods applied a waistlock. Edge backed him to the corner and elbowed him. Woods chopped and punched him back. Edge fought back at him and sent him into the ropes. Woods hit a head-scissor into a side leg sweep. Woods hit the ropes and went for a baseball slide, but Edge moved. Edge jumped off the apron, but Woods flapjacked him into the barricade.

Nigel McGuinness: These two taking it out of the ring early.

Woods delivered a stiff chop and got Edge in the ring for a one count. Woods kicked the leg out and hit a step-up senton splash. He went for the pin again.

Mauro Ranallo: Kickout from Edge! Woods trying to end this one quickly.

Woods charged, but Edge landed a devastating kick to the midsection. Woods dropped Edge on the apron, but Edge forearmed him back. Woods quickly rolled out of the ring. Edge charged and hit a nasty baseball slide. Edge got him in the ring.

Nigel McGuinnness: No good!

Edge put Woods in the corner, blocked a boot, and hit a leg breaker. Edge worked on the leg and stretched it out. Woods fought up and took Edge down after exchanging some blows. Woods shouldered him in the corner and hit a northern lights suplex for a two count. Woods got out of a power bomb, but he fell on the landing. Woods put him in the tree of woe and punched him. Woods connected with a dropkick for a near fall. Edge flipped through a back suplex and kicked Woods in the knee. Woods knocked him back, but Edge took him down with a calf slicer. Woods crawled toward the bottom rope. Edge wrenched back the hold, and looked like he might submit, but Edge couldn't keep him off the bottom rope. Edge held the hold until the referee got to four, and then slammed Xavier's knee down into the mat to release him.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge keeping Xavier in the hold for maximum effect.

Edge rushed Woods and threw him into the corner and sent him reeling with right hands. Edge was fired up and whipped him across, before hitting a corner lariat. He laid on more right hands. Woods bailed to the apron and Edge dropkicked him to the floor. Edge dragged Woods around ringside and beat him down. Edge got back into the ring to break up the count. Edge then mouthed off to the crowd.

Nigel McGuinness: Edge is taking too long. Wait!

Xavier charged Edge, and laid in with right hands. Xavier focused on working the knee, dropping handstand knees onto it. Woods wrenched the knee with a toehold. Woods went up top but Edge hit the ropes to crotch him in the turnbuckles. Edge fired up and hit the Edge-O-Matic. He went for the pin.

Nigel McGuinness: Woods kicks out!

Edge rolled out of the ring to regroup, and Woods moved up to a seated position. Edge paced on the outside for a minute, and then stepped up to the apron. He grabbed the bottom rope when suddenly something caught his foot and he looked down. The crowd began to react. And Xavier whipped his head around from Edge to the screen above the entry way. The crowd began to boo as the distinctive "Hurt, Heal" gloves wrapped around Edge's wrists. The familiar striped jacket of The Fiend adorned the arms that emerged from under the ring. Edge fought the pull of the hands and grabbed the second rope.

Nigel McGuinness: Someone has a hold of Edge!

Mauro Ranallo: Someone?! That's The Fiend.

The referee ran over to see what the commotion was all about and suddenly the hands yanked at Edge's ankles and he fell to the floor. The referee rang the bell. Edge struggled on the floor. Xavier started to pull himself up.

Christy Hemme: Your winner via disqualification, Edge, but stillllll the EBWF World Champion... Xavier Woods!

The referee seemed to be ignoring the announcement though as Edge was suddenly and violently -

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my god! Edge just disappeared beneath the ring. This crowd is in chaos.

The camera mic overheard Woods telling the referee that it couldn't end this way, and the referee began explaining that Edge had been the victim of interference.

Nigel McGuinness: Where is Edge? Someone get out here!

The referee rolled out of the ring and began to pull up the ring apron and look underneath.

Mauro Ranallo: There's no sign of Edge!

The referee grabbed the championship belt and got back in the ring, handing it to Xavier, who looked just as confused as the crowd sounded. A flurry of activity started on the stage as ten officials and security guards came barreling toward the ring and began to pull up the apron and look around the ringside area.

Nigel McGuinness: How did The Fiend get under there?!

Xavier stood in the center of the ring with the championship as the gathered officials began to speak amongst themselves. The crowd was on their feet watching the scene. They suddenly began to boo as Paul Heyman came from the entrance. Bray Wyatt followed closely beside him. Heyman was holding a microphone.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is...

Bray Wyatt: No, Paul. No. I don't know... oh, no. We have to help him! Oh, no!

Mauro Ranallo: Wyatt interrupting Heyman there.

The microphone overheard Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt: Who would do this?

Nigel McGuinness: It was you! It was you, you lunatic. We all saw you!

Bray Wyatt: We just have to help him, Paul. Oh, no. This is not good. This is just...

Paul Heyman: Don't say another word, Bray.

Heyman lifted the microphone to his mouth.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, as the advocate for...

The crowd suddenly popped huge as Wes Ikeda came charging from the back, surprising them and Paul Heyman who immediately lowered the mic.

Nigel McGuinness: The chairman is here! Wes Ikeda has... he's angry, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: You're damn right he's angry. He wants to know what's happening here.

Heyman lowered the microphone to mid chest, but the conversation was clear.

Wes Ikeda: What the hell is this, Paul?

Paul Heyman: Mr. Ikeda, please...

Wes yelled down to the officials who jumped into action.

Wes Ikeda: Get Woods out of here! Get him out of here. Get that damn ring apart. TAKE IT APART.

Two security members took Woods away and more staff came from the back to begin striking the ring as Wes and Heyman continued.

Wes Ikeda: Bray, what did you do?

Paul Heyman: Mr. Ikeda, if you'd just...

Wes Ikeda: What did he do?

Paul Heyman: I think cooler heads could prevail here, if only we...

Wes Ikeda: I swear to God, Paul, I will tear you both apart.

Paul Heyman: No, Mr. Ikeda! I'm just an advocate!

Bray Wyatt: This is not good. I don't know why...

Wes interrupted him.

Wes Ikeda: You don't know why? You don't know... Paul, get him out of my face.

Wes blew past the two men on the ramp and proceeded toward the ring which was now partially dismantled. The apron and mat were completely removed, and the plywood was being removed. Once the plywood was off, the springs were visible and the frame gave the camera and audience a clear view under the ring. Wes stood perplexed.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is... gone.

Nigel McGuinness: There's no sign of him! What the hell is happening?

Mauro Ranallo: Xavier Woods is still EBWF Champion, and The Fiend has done something with Edge!

Nigel McGuinness: Will there be any answers on Warfare?

The camera focused on Wes who was staring up the ramp at Heyman and Wyatt. Heyman's eyes were wide as he shook his head in confusion and Bray continued to explain that he didn't know how this had happened. An EBWF logo flashed on the screen and Fanniversary went off the air.