Quitter

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
King Xavier

Quitter

Post by King Xavier »

Xavier was success in defending the EBWF World Title. He continued his journey north of the border in Ottawa, Canada. He loved Canada and always enjoys his time when a show is held within the country. Tonight, would be no different. The champion knew he had a match against Roman Reigns, but this wouldn't stop him from having fun. The EBWF World champion made a quick stop by a tire factory and purchased two tires. One of them very small and the other quite huge. He threw them in the back of his truck and made the short drive to the arena. Once there he offered two fans a chance to help him. In return he let them hold the title and took pictures with them. They carried the tires to the VIP entrance before handing them over to security. King Woods walked instead thanking them and had security follow him to the ring. His music hits throughout the arena and the sold-out crowd erupts. The place was vibrating, and he loved it. Holding his title high he marched to the ring with purpose. He got in the ring and grabbed the tires from security as they disappeared backstage. The tires were placed in the middle of the ring as he requested a microphone. Staff hands him one and he addresses the crowd.

How the hell are you Ottawa! Are you feeling good because I am. I told everybody that I would be leaving Detroit champion. Yes, I realize Edge got the victory by DQ but that's par for the course with him. I'm sure he will gloat about the victory, but he lost so much out of it. He still doesn't have the EBWF World title. Hell, we don't even know if he is still alive as Bray Wyatt took him to parts unknown. However, the world title is something I know he has wanted for a while but as they say back of the line and on to the next guy.

He paused briefly.

Roman Reigns has reappeared in EBWF. He has been running his mouth outside the company feeling like he was cheated out of an opportunity to be great here. He wants someone to acknowledge him as head of the table. I'll acknowledge that he has jokes. I'm not sure what world he lives in, but he will never be the head of the table in EBWF. That role belongs to me until further notice. I'll certainly never acknowledge him as anyone special because he was a quitter. Roman, why do you think a quitter like you should be rewarded with a main event spot with me? There are talented guys in the back I'd put ahead of you. One of them being your former shield member Seth Rollins. He has earned my respect even if I don't agree with his tactics. Seth understands hard work and that's why I rewarded im with my Breakout championship. I understand you come from a long line of greatness in your family. However, they are not you and Roman you certainly are not them. They showed up each week ready to work. Your family never complained about things not being fair. Instead, they backed up what they said on a daily basis. Can you do that Roman? I doubt it because you're the only one in the family to QUIT. I have no issue calling people out and speaking the truth. Did you really expect wrestling to always go your way? Do you feel entitled just because of who you represent and the bloodline you have. This company and industry make it difficult for us to be successful for a reason. If it were easy, then we would have a roster full of people who didn't care. As one of the leader's backstage I want people with passion. I desire the very best from anyone who signs here, and I'll be honest Roman. The first time you signed with EBWF we had a great relationship and even competed in the ring. Things are different now. I'm a superstar and have dominated this company for nearly a year. I understand you left for whatever reason but being in the main event with me is an honor.

The fans cheer as Xavier gave them a minute to do so.

You might be shocked to know this but I'm the reason you are in the main event. It's not because of the bloodline or the talent you have. It's because I have taken it upon myself to be the guy who greets new wrestlers with a match. I allow them to share the main event spotlight with me because most will never see that match again. Most thought I was that guy when I signed here. I had a few moments where I was in the match, and they wanted to destroy me but I'm a fighter. I didn't allow others to tell me what my ceiling was. So, consider this not just a test for you but a way of me demanding you show EBWF why you want to be here. Remember you can be great even in defeat Roman and perhaps you will impress the king and I'll reward you with a shot at my EBWF title. It won't be easy and it's not something I do often.

He picked up the smaller tire and held it in the air.

I know everybody here was wondering the point of these tires. So, I will now take the time and explain. You see I consider Roman to be like this small tire. He isn't used very much because he isn't reliable enough. Once in a while he will get the job done but most of the time, he will do nothing but piss you off. The world doesn't need any more tires that disappoint them. They don't a tire that struggles to keep up with society and the desires of this company. Small tires have no place in EBWF because they are considered inferior. Why would EBWF want someone who is just another guy. They want us to be the best each week and push ourselves to the limit. A superman punch and a spear isn't going to do much for you just look at Edge. He is the one who mastered the spear and he vanished before our eyes. Most importantly though small tires like Roman Reigns are only around when it benefits them. If there is a flat, we put on a smaller tire just to get us home. If we're short on cash, we buy a small tire because it's cheap. Roman EBWF has the highest standards in the world and with your small tire personality and antics are you sure the "tribal chief" can handle being second best?

He laughs as the crowd joins in. He tosses the small tire aside holding up the bigger one. He throws it around his shoulder and continues.

Now that brings me to the big tire here on my shoulder. It's heavy, it's a burden to carry with me but it represents exactly who I am. I became your Breakout and EBWF World Champion because I have big shoulders. I can carry the burden that comes with those titles. I have never lost the desire to be a leader. Ever since I was a child, I've wanted to be that guy. People will look at me and realize how great I am in the toughest moments. I know my fans have worried about me being content with where I am but let me reassure you King Woods is just getting started. You see Roman being me is easy because I have fun. I enjoy doing the little things to make the crowd laugh. They used to look up to you until you turned your back on each of them. What did they do to you that made them deserve that? Did you not like how much love they would show others compared to you? Probably. The man with a huge ego got his feelings hurt because the fans recognize someone better then him. That's who you are Roman. An ego-driven man who came back for revenge. You don't need anyone to feed your ego.

He put the tire down rolling it to the other side of the ring.

Roman, the big tire rolling right there is what will happen to your EBWF career. You will try to stay upright and heading the right direction. However, every time you will hit a speedbump and fall flat and short of your ultimate goal. When I spoke to you earlier this year you wanted a world title opportunity. Yet, you couldn't even beat me in a Breakout title contender match. In fact, that was one of the last times you stepped foot in my ring. That's right you are having this match with me because you have unfinished business with me. You want to stroke that ego of yours and prove to the folks in EBWF that I am nothing but a place holder for the title, right? Well, you're entitled to whatever opinion helps you feel good about yourself. The reality of what will happen is far different.

He gets serious on the crowd and his company.

You see Roman life is about to give you a cold dose of reality. It will be incredible scene for all this sold-out crowd. The reality for Roman Reigns is that no matter what you do I will continue on. Knock me down and I'll bounce back up. Laugh in my face and I'll punch you in the mouth. There is a toughness about me you don't realize yet. When you look at me, I'm sure you see the man I was almost a year ago. That is foolish of you Mr. Reigns because I've held two titles, won the KOTR and secured a winning year in EBWF all in your absence. That alone proves I am not a fluke. My reality check for you is to help you understand your place. It is about knowing what you cannot do around here. You want to ask these great people of Ottawa to acknowledge you for what you are. How can they when you don't even know what you are. How's it feels to be a stranger in a company where no one fears you. This company has nothing to do with the bloodline. This is your journey by yourself, and daddy isn't going to save you Roman. EBWF is the big leagues and as of right now you still waiting to prove your worthy of being promoted. I will crush you and prove to the entire world that I might be small but powerful and I will use it to my advantage somehow.

He tosses the tires outside the ring. He removes his shirt tossing it into the crowd. They start going crazy as King Xavier stood on the top turnbuckle rising his title to his faithful fans.

You hear this Roman. You need to understand what real acknowledgement is so let me school you really quick. Acknowledgement is done when it is earned. It is something people WANT to do and not feel forced. You demand to be acknowledged when in reality no one knows who you are. You're just a crybaby when you don't get your way. Life isn't going to take it easy on you just because you want to be the best. Life is going to slap you in the face and let you feel the real acknowledgement that you might win against me but it doesn't change the reality that you need to work for a title shot. I know you fear acknowledging me because it means you are the loser. It means everything you've worked hard for was for nothing. Most importantly though being acknowledged by others means respect. What have you done to earn respect? No one knew you were still around since it's nearly been a year since you left. What makes it worse is that you didn't have the courtesy to tell anyone. What kind of man does that? You talk about being head of the table when you're not even head of your family. They don't respect you. They are disappointed in you and laugh at what you do. Being head of the table Roman is about leadership. In case you're not aware of what that means let the king set you straight.

He clears his throat.

Being a leader is about keeping your emotions in check when things get a little rough. Being a leader is dealing with adversity and defeat like a professional. Come to think about it Roman. I'm getting tired of talking about it honestly. Haters want the attention. They want to feel important. However, feeling important is not the ultimate goal. When you look at this roster Roman how many people on this roster are undefeated? Not many because the talent is top quality. Haters don't care about that though instead they want to be bullies making you feel unworthy. You can go somewhere else with that crap. I used to be one of those people looking down at people thinking I was better than them. I saw the truth and realized that the EBWF universe is amazing.

He jumped down and stood in the middle of the ring as he finished up.

This time of year is special for everybody. it's that time of year where everyone is dealing with something. It could be an injury or fatigue. Even the new talent has something going on with them. We are always training, working out and traveling. That is a lot of stress on the body. You don't know that feeling and will try to expose me. Unfortunately for you I do my best to push through the pain. It doesn't mean I have an excuse to lose. Hell, I won't make excuses either way because it's not my personality. I am not a quitter and accept whatever occurs as another chapter in my wrestling journey. I can reassure the EBWF universe that Xavier is still ready to go. I am going to lace up my boots tonight. They will stomp into the skull of Roman Reigns. If I take the DQ because my emotions get the best of me that's fine. It will be worth it to see the damage left by me.