Proven right

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Proven right

Post by A.J »

Alex Marvez was standing at the locker room door of The Coalition and knocked on it,a few seconds passed before the door opened and out stepped The Instant Classic Christian Cage.

Alex Marvez:Christian I have a few questions for you.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:Of course you do,go ahead.

Alex Marvez:Well everyone has been talking about your actions at Fanniversary and-

Before Marvez could continue Christian interrupted him and had a confused look on his face.

Christian Cage:Woah,woah,woah what are you talking about?

Alex Marvez:Well I'm talking about when you strangely walked out when Alexa Bliss was being tended to by the EMTs after her match.

Christian chuckled in disbelief.

Christian Cage:Are you serious? Listen Marvez I knew that was going to happen hell let's rewind to a few weeks ago when I told Alexa in what was supposed to be a private conversation but of course a camera man eavesdropped on it but anyway I warned her about the dangers of Hell in a Cell especially when she was not one hundred percent. But she didn't listen to me and look what happened,so yeah I did walk out but only because I was proven right unfortunately.

Alex nodded.

Alex Marvez:Well tonight you go one on one with Dave Batista,What's your strategy?

Christian laughed.

Christian Cage:I'm not gonna tell you my strategy but I will say this Dave came here to make an impact and he sure did that by attacking Stone Cold Steve Austin last week and I bet tonight he's looking to make another impact by beating me. Well unfortunately for him that's not gonna happen and as far as this new version of Dave,his real self, well I'm not scared of him and if he thinks he can beat me he's gonna be disappointed BECAUSE THAT'S…HOW I ROLL.

Christian went back inside the locker room as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan