Warfare Results - 12/05/2022

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 12/05/2022

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks! It’s time for Warfare! Tonight we are live from Newark, New Jersey and kicking things off, we’ve got the former Women’s Champion Britt Baker in action as she goes one on one with Aalyah Gutierrez.

Aalyah was already in the ring and the crowd cheered as “The Epic” hit and Britt Baker made her way to the ring. Once Baker had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Baker charged at Aalyah and hit her with a shoulder tackle knockdown, then stomped on her several times. Baker pulled Aalyah to her feet and hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Aalyah kicked out! Baker turned Aalyah over and went for the Lockjaw, but Aalyah shoved her away and got to her feet. Aalyah hit Baker with a series of punches, then whipped her into the corner. Aalyah ran at Baker, going for a corner clothesline, but Baker got her knees up and blocked it. Baker then lifted Aalyah over her shoulder and hit the Air Raid Crash! She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1… 2… Aalyah kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Britt Baker in control in these early stages! She said she wanted to make a statement tonight, and you can see that in her performance thus far.

As Baker got to her feet, she went for The Stomp… but Aalyah moved out of the way! Aalyah then hit a sunset flip powerbomb out of nowhere, and hooked both legs. The referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out! As Aalyah got to her feet, she dragged Baker towards the corner, setting her up for a tornado DDT… but Baker blocked it and climbed to the second rope, then hit Aalyah with a superplex! She covered Aalyah and the referee counted - 1… 2… Aalyah kicked out! As Aalyah got her shoulder up, Baker grabbed her by the arm and rolled her over, putting Aalyah in the Lockjaw!

Mauro Ranallo: Aalyah could be in real trouble now!

Aalyah was able to get to the ropes, and the referee ordered Baker to break the hold. Baker did so, then pulled Aalyah to her feet and whipped her against the ropes. As Aalyah ran back towards her, Baker went for a slingblade, but Aalyah ducked out of the way! As Baker turned around, Aalyah hit a drop toe hold, and Baker landed on the second rope! Aalyah then ran against the ropes and hit the 619!

Nigel McGuinness: What a turnaround for Aalyah! Could this be the moment she gets her first victory?

Aalyah hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out just before the 3! Aalyah looked stunned, and it took her a moment to regain her composure. She pulled Baker to her feet and hit her with a DDT, then climbed to the top rope. Aalyah went for a moonsault… but Baker got her knees up to block it! As both women got to their feet, Baker hit a ripcord elbow strike, then followed up with The Stomp! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!
Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Aalyah came so close, but in the end it’s Britt Baker that gets the win!

Baker celebrated as the show got to a video package for Christmas Eve of Destruction.

MATCH TWO

Flames erupted on the stage as Kane made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Kane is set to go one on one with that weasel MJF.

Nigel McGuinness: You're so biased.

“Better Than You” hit the speakers as Maxwell Jacob Friedman walked out onto the stage, microphone in hand and flanked by Powerhouse Hobbs and Richard Holliday. All three were wearing T-shirts with a dWo logo.

Mauro Ranallo: Is this what Eric Bischoff meant by “Fresh, new and original branding” Nigel? I’m not seeing anything fresh, new or original here.

MJF started to walk down the ramp, before taking a few steps back until he was once again on the stage.

MJF: I know you were all looking forward to seeing me completely obliterate Kane tonight, but unfortunately I’m not medically cleared to compete this week…

Mauro Ranallo: Although this is the first I’ve heard about any injury, I’m not at all surprised.

MJF: However…I didn’t want to deprive you people of my presence, so I will fight through the pain to provide some world-class, generational talent commentary for the people at home.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s our lucky day, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Speak for yourself.

MJF: I have, of course, found a suitable replacement. Kane, you are without question a monster of a man, so it only made sense that the dWo provided a monster of our own.

As MJF made his way to the announce table, Eric Bischoff appeared on stage wearing a doctor’s coat, pushing a gurney covered with a white sheet. He went back through the curtain and re-emerged carrying a car battery and jumper cables. MJF took a headset from the announce desk and stared at Mauro.

MJF: I said I was going to do commentary, I didn’t say you guys were going to do commentary.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s our job to be here.

MJF: I’m better than you, and you know it. Go, before WE do something YOU’LL regret.

Powerhouse Hobbs stepped behind Mauro, who looked up at him with fear in his eyes.

Nigel McGuinness: I think it’s best if we leave, Mauro.

MJF: Good call Nige, you were always the smart one.

As the commentary team vacated the desk, Eric placed the jumper cables under the sheet and lightning bolts appeared on the tron, the house lights flashing with each bolt.

MJF: That made little sense, but it’s cool I guess.

Dramatic organ music played over the speakers as the lightning intensified, then a figure sat bolt upright on the gurney. As the sheet fell from its face…

Crowd: P-C-O! P-C-O! P-C-O!

MJF: We at the dWo present to you, the French-Canadian Frankenstein, Perfect Creation One. I kind of wish I hadn’t made those guys leave before the reveal, they could have made it more dramatic.

PCO lurched onto his feet and towards the ring as Eric Bischoff joined MJF on commentary.

Eric Bischoff: I said we needed experience, and by God did I get us some experience.

PCO climbed into the ring and Kane immediately met him with some uppercuts. After reeling back for a couple of steps, PCO moved back towards Kane, exchanging blows with Kane. PCO ran against the ropes and hit a shoulder block on Kane, but Kane didn’t move. Kane grabbed PCOs head and repeatedly drove it into the top turnbuckle as the fans counted to ten. PCO grinned and took a bite out of the turnbuckle pad.

Eric Bischoff: It looks like we could be here for quite some time.

As Kane was next to the ropes, PCO charged into him, with both men tumbling over the top rope to the outside, landing prone on the outside before they both sat up at the same time, to a loud cheer from the crowd. MJF whispered something to Holliday, who headed to the ring to distract the referee. While the referee's back was turned, PCO pulled a table from under the ring and propped it between the apron and the guard rail. He punched Kane and positioned him on the table, before climbing up to the top rope.

Eric Bischoff: Oh god, he isn’t going to…

PCO hit a senton bomb through the table, but not until after Kane had gotten out of the way, leaving PCO with nothing but wood and concrete to land on.

Eric Bischoff: This doesn’t look good, Max. The man’s 54 years old.

PCO stood back up and raised his hands to the crowd, who erupted.

MJF: PCO IS NOT HUMAN, ERIC! But I gotta say, I’m not happy that our guy is making those morons happy.

As PCO turned around, his throat met Kane’s hand. Kane lifted him into the air before chokeslamming him onto the ring steps. The referee finally turned his attention back to the action and began to count. PCO got back to his feet and again charged into Kane, sending them both over the guard rail into the crowd… 4… 5… PCO and Kane brawled through the fans and up the steps… 7… 8… As they disappeared through one of the exits into the arena, the referee called for the bell.

Eric Bischoff: It’s a double countout, but from what we’re seeing here, this fight could continue for days!

MJF: Do you think it’s time for the announcement?

Eric Bischoff: I think it’s time for the announcement!

MJF and Eric Bischoff left their seats and headed down to the ring, taking microphones that Holliday had already procured from the ring crew.

MJF: As you can see, the dWo is much tougher than The Dynasty used to be. Eric Bischoff has shown me that I was looking in the wrong place. I was getting guys like Ace Austin, from Atlantic City in the armpit of New York known as New Jersey. Of course I wasn’t going to find a tough guy in Jersey! He convinced me that I should look at people from, quite frankly, better places…like Canada. And although it wasn’t a win for the dWo tonight, I think PCO showed that we mean business. We have Hobbs, we have a Perfect Creation! But, I still don’t feel satisfied.

Eric Bischoff: You don’t?

MJF: I don’t. I feel that there’s still something missing…

Eric Bischoff: Like…a tag team?

MJF: Gee whizz, Mister Bischoff! Do you have a tag team for me?

Eric Bischoff: I have a tag team for you! And not just any tag team. I have the best tag team in the world for you!

Pyro shot down from the ceiling followed by the sound of "Bombshell" by Powerman 5000. The Dudley Boyz arrived on the stage and stopped on the ramp. Bubba Ray had a microphone in hand.

Bubba Ray Dudley: The best tag team in the world huh, Well that's interesting because we never got as much as a phone call.

Eric Bischoff: Sorry Bully, I mean, Bubba. With all due respect, I was talking about the best tag team in the world NOW, not twenty years ago.

“TENEMOS CERO MIEDO!” Rey Fenix and Penta El Zero M stepped out onto the stage as their music hit the speakers.

Penta: Dices que eres el mejor equipo del mundo, pero todos en el edificio saben que el mejor equipo del universo son los Lucha Brothers.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Could you translate that for us?

MJF: PENTA SAYS…you’re an asshole and Jersey is full of incels.

Fenix: You say you are the best tag team in the world. The Lucha Brothers are the best tag team in the universe. Dudley Boys, Lucha Brothers, Ladder match!

The crowd cheered as D-Von grabbed Bubba's microphone.

D-Von Dudley: No that's not enough, why stop there?

D-Von looked at the broken table.

D-Von Dudley: How about at Christmas Eve Of Destruction you two against us in a match that we made famous… Tables… Ladders… and Chairs? OH MY BROTHER TESTIFY!

Penta: TLC? You got it. Tenemos cero miedo!

Fenix: ANIMO!

The show cut to commercial break with the Dudley Boys staring down the dWo.

MATCH THREE

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness were back at the announce table.

Mauro Ranallo: Well… we’re back, and a warm welcome back to all of you watching at home. Up next, we’ve got Samoa Joe in action as he goes one on one with Roman Reigns!

Samoa Joe made his way to the ring first, followed by Roman Reigns. When both men were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Reigns ran at Joe, going for a clothesline, but Joe ducked underneath it, then turned around and hit Reigns with a series of punches. Reigns fought back with some right hands of his own, and after knocking Joe into the corner, he hit Joe with a series of kicks. Reigns pulled Joe out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes, then took him down with a big boot. Joe rolled out of the ring, giving himself a moment to recover, but Reigns followed him to the outside and ran around the ring, hitting Samoa Joe with the Drive By! Reigns threw Joe back into the ring and made the cover. The referee counted - 1… 2… Joe kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: A strong start from the Tribal Chief!

Reigns pulled Joe to his feet and went to whip him against the ropes, but Joe reversed it, sending Reigns into the ropes. As Reigns hit the ropes, Joe hit him with a clothesline, knocking him over the top rope. Joe then ran against the ropes, before diving through the ropes and hitting Reigns with a flying forearm smash!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia!

Both men were down on the outside, and the referee began counting them out. As the referee got to the count of 6, Reigns and Joe got to their feet, and rolled back into the ring simultaneously at the count of 7. Joe then grabbed Reigns and caught him with a headbutt! Reigns stumbled backwards, looking dazed, and Joe hit him with a superkick, knocking him down, then stomped on him repeatedly. Joe then pulled Reigns to his feet and set him up for a powerbomb, but Reigns blocked it, then lifted Joe over his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Joe kicked out! Reigns got to his feet and signaled for the Superman Punch… but as Reigns punched the mat, Joe rolled out of the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: Samoa Joe heard Reigns hitting the mat and knew what was coming… so he decided to get himself out of harm’s way!

Reigns shook his head in frustration, then exited the ring himself. He ran around the ring and leapt onto the ring steps, then went for the Superman Punch off the steel steps… but before he could hit it, Joe caught Reigns with a forearm smash! Joe then slammed Roman’s head against the steel steps several times, before throwing him back into the ring. As he re-entered the ring, Joe hit Reigns with the Uranage, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Reigns kicked out! Joe looked frustrated at only getting a 2 count, and yelled at the referee to count faster.

Mauro Ranallo: Samoa Joe letting his emotions get the better of him here…

As Reigns got to his feet, Joe got behind him and went for the Coquina Clutch… but Reigns blocked it, and slammed Joe onto the mat! As Joe got back to his feet, Reigns hit the Superman Punch, then followed up with the Spear! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Roman Reigns gets the victory!

Reigns celebrated as a video package for Liv Morgan versus Himeka Arita began to play.

SEGMENT

After Warfare came back from commercial, the scene faded in on the backstage area where Wes Ikeda sat at the production table. Watching the program with large headphones on, Wes' attention was intensely focused on the monitors in front of him until a tall shadow eclipsed him. He looked up and slowly removed his headphones as Randy Orton gestured off to the side, the camera following them as Wes stepped away from the table. Randy folded his arms and sighed.

Randy Orton: Edge still isn't here. At what point do the police need to get involved?

Wes Ikeda: And tell them what, exactly? Edge didn't come to work?

Randy Orton: It's been three weeks and we all know who is responsible.

Wes Ikeda: We all think we know. We don't have proof other than a guy with black gloves.

Randy rolled his eyes.

Randy Orton: So what you're telling me, is that it is up to me.

Wes Ikeda: Are you asking me to condone you going city to city, headhunting for Bray Wyatt? Then my answer is no. But I'm not in a position to file a police report on an independent contractor.

Randy Orton: Ugh, you've been talking to Richard. Guess it's up to me, then.

Wes shook his head as Randy walked off without another word. He returned to the production table.

Nigel McGuiness: That can't be good for the EBWF locker room.

Mauro Ranallo: A Randy Orton on a mission is the most dangerous type of Randy Orton. Let's just hope no one gets in his way.

The camera cut back to the ring as the scene faded.

MATCH FOUR

Just as the match graphic faded, 'Crusade' hit to massive boos from every conceivable corner of the Prudential Center. Himeka Arita emerged onto the ramp without her usual entrance robe, eyes dispassionately steeled for the battle to come. The boos somehow grew louder as Utami Hayashishita followed her ally a moment later. Dressed in her T-shirt with shorts and tennis shoes, Utami seemed to be making a clear point that she was not a participant in this contest. Ominously, she carried a folding chair in her hands - the same weapon she first attacked Alexa Bliss with!

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and gentlemen, this contest has a big fight feel before the bell has even rung. Liv Morgan has been at war with Queen's Court for the past four months, both at Alexa Bliss' side and on her own. Whatever you think of her tactics of late, you have to admit she has a tremendous amount of heart and courage. Tonight she's putting her EBWF career on the line against Himeka Arita from Queen's Court.

Nigel McGuinness: Courageous as she is, her actions have earned her the full ire of Utami Hayashishita and her unit. She might just need extraordinary luck in addition to her in ring skills to emerge with her EBWF contract intact tonight. Himeka Arita is a fantastic athlete whose physical strength is unmatched in the women's division. We're seeing her in singles action for the first time tonight, but the look on her face says it all. She's all business tonight, and that business is revenge against Liv Morgan pure and simple.

Himeka by this time had arrived at ringside, where she dutifully waited for Utami to join her. The Crimson Queen made a show of unfurling the folding chair and planting it in position to give herself a ringside seat! The Dangerous Princess leaned over to listen to some whispered instructions from Utami, then climbed into the ring.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! If Liv Morgan loses she will be fired from EBWF. Introducing first, from Aomori, Japan and representing Queen's Court: 'Dangerous Princess' Himeka Arita!

As the boos rang out, Himeka just paced in the ring like a hungry predator. When 'All the Things She Said' by Tatu hit, the crowd popped to welcome Liv Morgan. She stepped through the curtain and glared right down the camera as chants of 'Let's go Liv!' picked up steam. Liv just barely acknowledged the fans as she made a beeline for the ring. She was clearly just as focused on the match as her opponent.

Christy Hemme: And her opponent, representing Liv N Bliss, from Elmwood Park, New Jersey: Liv Morgan!

At the announcement of the hometown heroine, the Prudential Center got louder with a mix of cheers and chants. Liv sneered as she set eyes on Utami at ringside, to which the Crimson Queen responded by waving sarcastically and blowing a kiss to her. The tension between them was palpable as Liv rolled into the ring under the bottom rope.

A blur roared into the shot as Himeka immediately speared Liv the moment she got to her feet! Face filled with a deadly stoicism, Himeka stomped Liv repeatedly as the bell could be heard ringing in the background. The Dangerous Princess buried her hands into Liv's golden locks and pulled her up by her hair. She then put her superior strength into play by throwing Liv across the ring by her hair! Liv pulled herself up in the nearby corner only to have Himeka barrel in like a freight train, hitting a corner lariat. Its impact was so loud that it was audible over the noise of the crowd!

Nigel McGuinness: Himeka Arita exerting her strength advantage early here against Liv Morgan. She's hell bent on paying Liv back for the assault that left her in a knee brace for a few weeks.

Mauro Ranallo: The Dangerous Princess is just that in the early going. If Liv Morgan can't find an opening, the sun is going to set on her EBWF career very quickly.

Himeka held Liv in the corner, her foot pressed firmly against Liv's throat. The ref admonished Himeka to break the hold and counted all the way to four before she relented. She seized Liv's wrist in a vise-like grip and whipped Liv all the way across to the opposite corner! Liv shouted in pain at the impact, eliciting a groan of sympathy from the crowd. At the bottom of the screen we saw Utami applauding and laughing at Liv's plight. Quickly Himeka charged at Liv's corner, intent on another lariat! No one was home as Liv just barely slipped through the ropes to the apron! As Himeka rebounded from the impact, Liv climbed to the top rope and launched herself directly at the Dangerous Princess. The hometown crowd roared in approval as she slammed Himeka to the mat with a flying bulldog!

She let out a furious shout as she peppered Himeka with kicks and stomps, all while the comparatively large woman powered her way up to her feet. Himeka fired back with a sharp kick aimed at Liv's side, but Liv countered with a leg-fed enzuigiri! With Himeka fighting to get to her knees, Liv continued the assault with a chain of three single leg dropkicks! To the delight of the fans, Liv seized the powerhouse Princess' and flipped into a jackknife pin!

One.
Two..
Th- no! Himeka kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Liv Morgan is on fire! That one moment presented itself and she seized the opportunity. She nearly had Himeka Arita there!

Nigel McGuinness: Liv's got to keep this momentum going and strike while the iron is hot. She may not get a better chance to put away the Dangerous Princess.

Liv slapped the mat in a combination of frustration and firing herself up. While Himeka tried to clear out the cobwebs, Liv got to her feet and glared down at the Queen's Court member. The anger over everything which has happened since Queen's Court arrived was written all over Liv's face. Himeka reached her feet and Liv ran the ropes, hitting Himeka with a running one handed bulldog! Immediately after impact Liv kipped up and motioned for Himeka to get up. This she did through gritted teeth, only for Liv to nail Himeka with a New Jersey Buster near the ropes! She went for the cover.

One.-Utami reached up and pulled Himeka's foot onto the bottom rope.

Two. The ref stopped the count as he saw Himeka's foot on the bottom rope! The Prudential Center crowd was livid!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh come on, Liv Morgan had this won, but Himeka survives thanks to Utami Hayashishita's help.

Nigel McGuinness: When the Crimson Queen wants something, she'll do everything in her power to get it. She's determined to force Liv Morgan out of EBWF!

Liv leaned toward the ropes and demanded that Utami stay out of the match. Utami responded with her hands held up defensively to protest the accusation. While Liv was thus occupied, Himeka recovered her senses and wrapped her powerful arms around Liv's waist. With a shout of exertion Himeka violently threw Liv overhead with a release German suplex! Liv bounced off the mat and recovered to her feet just in time to eat a running knee strike that leveled her. With Liv on the mat Himeka planted a foot on her throat and applied as much pressure as she could! Again the ref demanded she release the hold and counted up to four before Himeka removed her foot. She then leapt into the air and landed a knee drop right on Liv's neck!

With momentum back in her corner, Himeka once again put her superior strength into action, ripping Liv off the mat by her hair. It was clear by Himeka's expression that she intended to bring the match to an end soon. She pummeled Liv with forearm strikes to the chest, which increasingly made Liv's legs wobbly. Then she whipped Liv across the ring with all her strength and charged forward to level Liv with a lariat! Liv shockingly bent over into a Matrix evasion under Himeka's arm, then hit a reverse roundhouse to the back of Himeka's head! In that opening, Liv ran to the opposite ropes to build up speed - and then pitched forward, hitting the mat face first as Utami pulled Liv's legs out from under her!

The Crimson Queen cackled as Liv found herself at the feet of Himeka, staring up at the towering Princess. While she was still stunned, Himeka reached down and dead lifted Liv off the mat to a shocked and angry reaction from the crowd. A callous indifference filled Himeka's face as she slammed Liv's back onto her knee with a backbreaker. She wasn't finished, though, as she lifted Liv back up and power slammed Liv with a loud impact. Rather than trying to pin Liv, Himeka grabbed Liv by the legs and used her strength to force Liv into an elevated Boston crab! Liv screamed in pain but shook her head frantically as she refused to quit.

Nigel McGuinness: Liv is in a desperate spot, trying to somehow fight her way out of this hold. Himeka Arita's strength advantage has come into play as she's starting to overwhelm the former champion.

Mauro Ranallo: It doesn't help that any time Liv Morgan has gotten some traction, Utami Hayashishita has cut her off with blatant interference. Liv Morgan has a warrior's heart, but can she find a way to stay in the fight with the odds against her?

With Liv refusing to submit, Himeka wrenched in the hold even more. Liv screamed in pain but kept holding on despite the increased pressure. Her knuckles turned pale as her fingers clawed into the mat; inch by inch she battled her way to the bottom rope! Himeka released the hold quickly and slammed her knee into Liv's ribs, knocking the air out of her lungs! Utami's voice was picked up on the show's audio taunting Liv.

Utami Hayashishita: This is what you wanted! Goodbye, Liv!

Himeka then put Liv into the power bomb position and took her time lifting Liv up for the finishing move. Her expression showed her determination that this would be the end! With a roar, she hurled Liv a good few feet to the center of the ring! As Liv lay there motionless, Himeka went in and covered her.

One.
Two..
Th-no! Himeka lifted Liv's shoulder off the mat!

Now determined to punish Liv even more, Himeka pulled her opponent up for one more powerbomb. Liv's legs were jello, yet somehow she found the strength to defiantly uppercut Himeka right in the jaw to a big pop! Himeka returned the favor with a nasty boot to the midsection that caused Liv to double over. Utami then slid something into the ring - the chair she'd brought to the ring! The Crimson Queen then climbed to the apron and attracted the ref's attention, shouting at how that count had clearly been 3. Himeka noticed the chair, nodded in Utami's direction and pulled Liv into the powerbomb position again. It was clear Queen's Court intended to end Liv's EBWF career with the use of a weapon!

This drew the heated boos of Liv's hometown crowd, but these changed to a surprised buzz. Himeka was smashed right in the face by a spinning backfist that staggered the Dangerous Princess and forced her to drop Liv! We caught a glimpse of a feminine figure in black boots, jeans, a white leather jacket and a pink and white motorcycle helmet after the attack hit home. Then Liv realized her opportunity and used the nearby ropes to launch herself and hit ObLIVion on Himeka, straight into the chair! The Prudential Center erupted at the turn of events and the mysterious biker rolled out of the ring, taking the chair with her. Liv hooked Himeka's leg and shouted for the ref to come count the fall. As Utami watched in absolute shock and horror, the ref counted.

One.
Two..
Three!!!

There was a deafening ovation as the winner was confirmed.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Liv Morgan!

Utami held her head in both hands as the unexpected became reality. She was too shocked to do anything as Liv stood and had her arm raised by the ref. Too shocked to react even as Liv flipped her off. Utami's eyes then fixated on the woman in biker gear, who blew a kiss to the Crimson Queen. The unknown woman then made a scooping gesture with her right hand before she hurried through the curtain to backstage. Whatever the gesture was, Utami was furious! Just then we saw Arisa Hoshiki come out from backstage. Utami screamed at her.

Utami Hayashishita: Get that biker!

Arisa did a double take, then sprinted back through the curtain. Utami then pulled Himeka out of the ring and badgered her to get up, all while 'All the Things She Said' played triumphantly. Liv soaked in the admiration of the crowd as Queen's Court retreated.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! Liv Morgan has done it! She defeats Himeka Arita and emphatically keeps her job!

Nigel McGuinness: A tremendous win for Liv Morgan tonight, but she's unlikely to be satisfied until she gets her hands on Utami Hayashishita. Whoever it is that helped Liv Morgan even the odds, they seem to know Utami Hayashishita as well. That hand gesture was the symbol of Utami's former unit in Japan, Queen's Quest. Just who it is we can't say, but it's definitely gotten under the Crimson Queen's skin!

Mauro Ranallo: For now though, Liv Morgan has scored a big win over Queen's Court. We'll see if she gets her wish to face Utami herself soon enough!

SEGMENT

Just moments after Liv Morgan's surprise victory, we joined a camera feed somewhere within the Prudential Center's garage. The first thing we saw was Arisa Hoshiki surveying the area. Her eyes were wide as she desperately looked to and fro in search of the woman who foiled her Queen's plans. Just a split second later a sudden mechanical roar filled the garage as a pink motorcycle sped past her! Though we only caught a brief glimpse of the rider, it was clearly the same woman who attacked Himeka moments before! The camera followed the bike as it flew up the exit ramp and disappeared into the night.

When the camera sharply turned back to Arisa Hoshiki, a tight scowl had formed on her lips. She'd failed to catch the intruder! Hands on her hips in frustration, Arisa cursed under her breath. Suddenly rapid footsteps echoed through the cavernous surroundings. From behind Arisa we saw Utami Hayashishita sprint onto the scene. When she arrived at the Dark Star's side, Utami's face was the very picture of panic. Her eyes were wide and frantic, her regal visage filled to the brim with actual concern! She took Arisa by both shoulders and shook her.

Utami Hayashishita: Who is that?! Arisa, tell me you know who is under that helmet.

Arisa raised an eyebrow at the tone of the Crimson Queen's voice. She shook her head.

Arisa Hoshiki: Sorry, I've got no idea who she is. I barely even saw what happened.

Utami shook her again.

Utami Hayashishita: What do you mean?! And where were you?

Arisa Hoshiki: A meeting with Ikeda-san.

Utami's tone turned sharply toward incredulousness.

Utami Hayashishita: I expect you to be at my side when there is business to take care of! Our security was breached because of your meeting!

Arisa placed a hand on Utami's shoulder, trying to calm the Crimson Queen.

Arisa Hoshiki: Utami-san, we talked about it this morning. About how I'm gonna repay your kindness by giving Tam-chan's little dream a bad ending, remember?

This does nothing to calm the Crimson Queen's rage.

Utami Hayashishita: That failed idol is of no concern! Your absence tonight is, and-

Just then we saw Michael Cole as he arrived on the scene. Utami cut her tirade short and let go of Arisa's shoulders. By her change in posture and the forced indifference on her face, it was clear Utami intended to deny any panic or concern. Arisa glanced over her shoulder at Utami, then met Michael Cole's gaze. Her eyes drifted to the mic in his hand and she frowned. Undeterred, he forged forward with his interview.

Michael Cole: Arisa, la-

She growled as she cut him off.

Arisa Hoshiki: What is it? What's so important that you've gotta interrupt a Queen's Court meeting?

He paused for a moment.

Michael Cole: I was hoping to ask you about last week's Warfare. Dr. Britt Baker, DMD, called you out after your attack on her a few weeks ago. Can I get your thoughts about her comments, and whether you're going to accept her challenge to a match?

Arisa rolled her eyes as he spoke.

Arisa Hoshiki: That's what you came all the way to the garage to ask me? My thoughts about a dentist of all people? Really? I just had a private meeting with the boss about some huge plans, I'm in the middle of an important conversation with the best wrestler in the world, and you're really here to ask me about that?

Michael Cole nodded slowly.

Michael Cole: Y-yes.

Arisa sighed and waved it off.

Arisa Hoshiki: If she's still sore about her little parade getting rained on, that's her problem.

Utami had regained some composure and inserted herself into the conversation.

Utami Hayashishita: Of course, we have not forgotten the fact that she slighted the true Queen of professional wrestling. The loyal Dark Star will not allow the opportunity to pay that back to slip away.

Arisa glanced over her shoulder at Utami, eyebrow raised again. She then nodded and looked back down the camera.

Arisa Hoshiki: Right, of course not. Britt, you've got some nerve making demands of a member of Queen's Court after you insulted the Crimson Queen. I owe Utami everything for how she helped me finally return to the ring. So in the name of Queen's Court, I'll finish what I started with you a few weeks ago.

She locked eyes with Utami, who smiled wickedly in response. Arisa's shoulders relaxed at seeing her new ally's mood improve. The moment was interrupted as Michael Cole spoke up.

Michael Cole: Arisa, one more question if-

He was again cut off as Tam Nakano suddenly stormed into view. The EBWF Women's Champion was dressed in street clothes, but the tension in her posture made it clear she was ready to fight on the spot. As soon as she arrived she glared hateful daggers at Utami. Arisa took a step toward Tam and blocked Michael Cole from view.

Arisa Hoshiki: Oh, Tam-chan. Come to harass Utami-san again?

Tam's burning gaze quickly fixed on Arisa. The fury quickly gave way to deep concern.

Tam Nakano: Actually it's about you! I just knew that the evil queen was doing something to wrap you around her finger, and now I've got proof. You have to see this, Hoshiki-san.

Tam held her phone up, her expression steely as she fought to get through to her friend! Arisa swatted the phone out of Tam's hand and got right in her face.

Arisa Hoshiki: This again? That's the best you've got? Do you expect me to trust you when you still see me as Hoshiki? Just a coworker you abandoned when she had to leave?

Utami, who had visibly taken a step back up on Tam's arrival, scoffed.

Utami Hayashishita: You will not drive a wedge between us, failed idol! I was the one who opened the door for Arisa to return to the sport she loves. I am the only person who appreciates her as she truly is. And if I ask it, she will take that precious gold from your waist!

Arisa smirked.

Arisa Hoshiki: That's right, but this is personal, Tam-chan. And I'm already in a bad mood, so there's only one way I'm gonna let this end.

Tam ignored Utami and stared deeply into Arisa's eyes.

Tam Nakano: Fine. I understand you better than anyone, and I know you're a fighter. So the only way to open your eyes is to communicate through battle instead of words. So let me ask you, right now, Arisa-san. Will you accept my challenge to fight for the EBWF Women's Championship at Christmas Eve of Destruction?

Arisa grinned savagely.

Arisa Hoshiki: You're on, Tam-chan. When I'm finished with the dentist, I'm coming for you.

The pair stared at each other for a long, lingering moment. There was a spark of competitive fire as the two waited for the other to blink. Tam finally smiled and stepped away.

Tam Nakano: All I ask is that after I win, you listen to what I found out about your dear queen.

Arisa Hoshiki: You will lose.

Tam smiled more, picked up her phone and walked off while Utami seethed behind Arisa. A moment later the two members of Queen's Court exchanged glances. Utami jerked her head to the left, indicating she was departing. Arisa nodded gravely and followed her off screen as we faded out to a commercial break.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: It is time for our main event, and this one is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Nigel McGuinness: Yes, Mauro, EBWF World Champion King Woods takes on EBWF Legend The Miz in what could be a momentum shifting opportunity for Miz here tonight.

"Aweeesssooommmmeee!"

I Came to Play hit as the The Miz stepped onto the stage for his signature entrance. He made his way down to the ring, and stepped between the ropes before taking off his trench coat and sun glasses to hand to the referee. He turned toward the entrance and awaited the arrival of the champion as "New Day, New Way" hit and Xavier Woods came to the ring to applause from the crowd with the World Championship around his waist. Christy Hemme did the introductions once Woods win the ring and the bell rang.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go!

Woods charged at Miz with a kick and an uppercut. He locked on the arm bar by and followed up with a drop kick. The fans began chanting for Xavier.

Nigel McGuinness: This crowd here tonight in Newark is firmly behind the champion!

Both men got back up and Miz turned things around with a knee to the midsection followed by a double axe. Miz sent Woods to the ropes, He grabbed at Woods but Woods rolled him up!

Mauro Ranallo: And a kick out from Miz!

Both men were back up again, as Woods was sent to the ropes and careened off into a knee to the stomach from The Miz. Miz landed a kick to the face. He went for the cover.

Nigel McGuinness: Miz just missed it!

Miz threw on the headlock, and Woods struggled. Woods elbowed Miz in the midsection repeatedly, until Miz doubled over to clutch his ribs, and Woods got out of it. Miz didn't let up though, and hit a shoulder block to take Woods down. Miz ran to the ropes but Woods laid in wait with the back elbow. He threw Miz to the outside. Miz got back up to his feet and rolled back intp the ring. Woods clotheslined him back to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: An emphatic message from Woods... here he goes!

Woods hit the suicide dive. Woods went to pick Miz up, but Miz shoved him into the ring apron. Miz didn't let up and rolled Woods back in the ring. Woods was quick on his feet and got Miz with a back drop. Woods picked up the pace with a drop kick. He ran to the ropes and a came back with a Culture Shock! Woods went for the leg drop but Miz got his knees up.

Mauro Ranallo: Woods is in trouble! Miz is up!

Woods was pulling himself up on the ropes when Miz slid in with a DDT. He went for the cover.

Mauro Ranallo: A kick out from the champion!

Miz laid in with the It Kicks. He went for one last kick and Woods ducked! He grabbed at Miz for the roll up!

Nigel McGuinness: Woods... Woods may have it.

Miz kicked out just before the three!

Woods landed the swinging cradle suplex. He went for the cover but Miz kicks out once again. Both men moved back up to their feet, Miz pushed Woods into the corner and started to kick Woods’s right leg. Miz continued the assault with high knees. He went for one more.

Nigel McGuinness: the Miz, with authority!

Woods stumbled out of the corner right into a Skull Crushing Finale!

Mauro Ranallo: Miz with the cover!

3!

Nigel McGuinness: Unbelievable!

Mauro Ranallo: Miz! Miz just got a cover on the EBWF World Champion!

Nigel McGuinness: Does this make Miz the #1 Contender?

Mauro Ranallo: Whatever it does, it has made Miz ecstatic.

The Miz celebrated in the ring as the fans gave a mixed reaction. Xavier Woods pulled himself to a seated position asking the ref what happened as Miz climbed the turnbuckle and threw his arms in the air as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote