Vengeance

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Vengeance

Post by A.J »

The scene opened outside in Elmwood Park New Jersey,everyone was preparing for the holidays whether it be buying those last few presents or taking their child to see jolly old saint nick. The only exception is the young blonde known as Liv Morgan who was sitting on a bench thinking about everything that's happened in the last few months. Back in July The Crimson Queen Utami Hayashishita arrived in EBWF and her first target was Liv's best friend Alexa Bliss. Utami attempted to turn Alexa into her servant but Alexa refused which led to an assault by Utami that left Alexa with bruised ribs and ever since then Liv had attempted to protect Alexa from further harm even to the point of not trusting anyone else but despite Liv's best efforts the target on Alexa kept getting fired at which came to ahead at Fanniversary when Alexa's daredevil jump from the top of Hell in a Cell left her out of action. The main person that Liv blames for all of this is Utami Hayashishita and at Christmas Eve Of Destruction Liv will try to get revenge on The Crimson Queen. As Liv was deep in thought a figure sat down next to her,Liv turned and saw none other than …The Grinch.

Liv Morgan:Wow I must've accidentally put some Who Hash in that glass of Eggnog I drank earlier because I am now seeing a legendary Christmas icon.

Grinch shrugged.

The Grinch:Well it's possible but you might also be asleep which means this might be a nightmare but then again I don't why since I'm a good guy now and I just realized that just babbling on.

Grinch let out a weird laugh and clapped.

The Grinch:So it looks like you have a very important match on Christmas Eve.

Liv Morgan:Yeah it's the most important match I've had since I came back.

Liv sighed.

The Grinch:I can tell you have a lot of anger inside of you.

Liv Morgan:Well my best friend has been put through a lot of pain and suffering because of Utami and I've had enough of it. I plan on giving Utami exactly what she deserves,nobody puts my best friend on the shelf and gets away with it.

The Grinch:I think Utami isn't the only person you blame.

Liv looked confused.

Liv Morgan:What do you mean?

The Grinch:I think you blame yourself as well.

Liv sat there and thought about that for a moment and sighed.

Liv Morgan:You're right I do blame myself. I tried to protect Lexi from further harm but I failed,I failed,I failed and my failure led to her suffering even more pain.

Liv tried to compose herself as The Grinch put a hand on her shoulder.

The Grinch:Look you tried your best and it wasn't your fault but look at the bright side you get to take revenge on the person who started this whole mess but let me warn you which it's good to get revenge on someone who did bad things to you or someone you care about you don't want vengeance to consume you,I had to learn that lesson a long time ago when I tried to steal Christmas. My point is don't let vengeance fully consume you.

Liv smiled.

Liv Morgan:Aww thanks for that Grinchy.

Grinch nodded.

The Grinch:You're welcome Liv but now it's time for me to go.

Grinch stood up.

The Grinch:I'll see you next time.

Grinch waved goodbye to Liv and walked away and soon after Liv woke up.

Liv Morgan:I must've fallen asleep while thinking but now I feel better and I have learned an important lesson.

Liv got up and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan