Generous

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Generous

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage where Alex Marvez was standing by with none other than Johnny Gargano who was wearing a Santa hat along with his ring gear.

Alex Marvez:Johnny Gargano tonight you have the opportunity to enter next month's Last Survivor match at number thirty when you face Adam Cole,Roman Reigns,and Matt Riddle in a Sadistic Madness match,you're thoughts?

Johnny smirked.

Johnny Gargano:My thoughts are this Marvez it's very generous of Wes Ikeda to give me this opportunity my second match in but I think that speaks to how good I am and I think I proved that last week in my match with MJF…well until Hook interfered and ruined everything.

Johnny sighed.

Johnny Gargano:But that doesn't matter right now because I have something more important to do and that's giving people their Christmas gifts.

Johnny pulled a list out of his jacket and began to read.

Johnny Gargano:OK so my gift for Adam Cole,Roman Reigns,and Matt Riddle is blood loss,my gift to the fans is an entertaining match that only I can give,my gift to this pay-per-view is another match to add to its legacy,and finally my gift to myself is the precious number thirty spot in the Last Survivor match.

Johnny put the list back in his jacket.

Johnny Gargano:See Alex I'm in the spirit of giving.

Johnny patted Marvez on the back and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan