Cero Miedo

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Cero Miedo

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: I'll add colour when I'm on my computer.

The Lucha Brothers are shown backstage, alongside Richard Holliday and Christy Hemme.

Christy: Lucha Brothers, tonight you make your EBWF in-ring debut against one of, if not the most decorated tag team in professional wrestling history, in a match that they themselves made famous. Does that worry you at all?

Penta: Christy, reconocemos que los Dudley Boys tienen mucha historia en esta industria, así como muchos campeonatos en el pasado, pero somos el mejor equipo de lucha libre profesional en la actualidad.  Vivimos en el aquí y ahora, no en el pasado.  Es cierto que los Dudley Boys tienen mucha más experiencia con mesas y sillas, pero cuando se trata de escaleras, los Lucha Brothers son los mejores del universo.  ¿Estamos preocupados?  No estamos nada preocupados porque TENEMOS CERO MIEDO.  Esperamos poder mostrarles a todos aquí en la arena esta noche, y a todos los que miran en casa, por qué nos trajeron a la EBWF.  Esperamos poder emocionarte, entretenerte y sorprenderte.

Holliday: PENTA SAYS...Bubba is an incel....

Fenix: The Lucha Brothers are not worried, Christy. Tonight it is Christmas Eve, and it will take a Christmas miracle for us to lose.

Holliday: Yeah Christy, don't be stupid. Do you really think the greatest tag team in the universe would be afraid of those old geezers? I mean, maybe when they were in their prime...you know, when they could manage to powerbomb old ladies through tables...but even that's decades behind them. Worried, give me a break. Bischoff brought these guys in to tear it up in the tag division, not to lose to the Dudleys. Tonight will be a night for Burberry, not tie-dye, as the dWo wipes the floor with these Coalition losers. Do your thing guys.

Penta: TENEMOS CERO MIEDO!

Fenix: ANIMO!

The scene fades.