VI. The Bloodline

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

VI. The Bloodline

Post by Murf »

Last Sunday at Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Four EBWF Superstars battled in Sadistic Madness. Adam Cole, Matt Riddle, Johnny Gargano and Roman Reigns. It was everything it had been built to be and then some, but in the end it was "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns winning the match and, earning the right to enter the Last Survivor Match at number 30. Which in turn, could be a huge gamechanger for Roman Reigns who's been very vocal as of late, in wanting to make his claim for the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship currently held by Xavier Woods.

After Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Roman Reigns celebrated his victory in Sadistic Madness with his cousin Jey Uso backstage in his dressing room. But something was off and Roman didn't look that pleased, even though he had just won the Sadistic Madness Match.

Jey Uso: What's up Uce!? Why you got that look on your face man, you just won Sadistic Madness and earned the right to enter the Last Survivor Match at number 30... that's a big deal Uce!

Roman Reigns: You're right. It's a big deal. But the job is not yet finished. You see man, everybody knew I was going to win Sadistic Madness. The EBWF Universe knew that I was going to win that match tonight, everybody watching at home knew that I was going to win that match tonight. WE... knew that I was going to win that match tonight, BUT... even though I did what I already knew I was going to do, the job is not yet finished. I'm not standing here celebrating as if I just won the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship, when I should already BE the EBWF World Heavyweight Champion to begin with.

Roman Reigns felt like he should already be the EBWF World Champion, instead he's having to jump through every loophole imaginable to get there.

Jey Uso: Aye I get it Uce, but when you do win the Last Survivor Match and defeat Xavier Woods at Wrestle Kingdom, it's going to be that much sweeter Uce.

Roman Reigns: Oh it's going to be sweet for sure, but it's just the point Jey. I shouldn't have to wait until Wrestle Kingdom, I shouldn't have to outlast 29 other EBWF Superstars to prove anything. I've proven myself time and time again from the day I came back, I've been the workhorse carrying this damn company on my back. And for what? They look at my past and hold that over my head, they look back at the beginning of this year... and they say I don't deserve nothing, but what they fail to realize is that while I've been back... every stadium I've entered has been sold out, every arena I've entered has been sold out... that's not because of Xavier Woods, that's not because of The Miz... Adam Cole... Chris Jericho... Edge... IT'S BECAUSE OF ME! Those people came to see ROMAN REIGNS! Ever since I came back Jey, ticket sales have risen, this company's stock has risen. You know why? BECAUSE OF ME! I'm that guy who's making it happen week in and week out. I'm the guy who's selling the merchandise at the concession stands. I'm the BIGGEST DRAW in this damn company Jey, and I'm the BIGGEST STAR on this damn roster. I show up every single week, no days off. I don't ask for a day off, I don't ask for time off... because at the end of the day, I know what I need to do to be the TOP GUY... and I know what this damn company needs at the TOP of the mountain, and it's damn sure not some PAPER CHAMPION like Xavier Woods!

Jey Uso: That's right. And your time is coming Uce, just be patient and wait for it man. They can't keep you down Roman, they can only try and act like... the Head of the Table does not exist, but I know different Uce and soon enough... they ain't going to have a choice but to give you what you rightfully DESERVE!

Roman Reigns: I'm the greatest of all time Jey, you don't think I don't know that? They can try and hold me back. They can try and keep me down. But it's only going to last for SO LONG! And just to clear the air man, my time ain't coming Jey... MY TIME IS NOW! MY REIGN OF TERROR IS HERE! Xavier Woods will be an afterthought when I'm done with him. Because I'll tell you what the Head of the Table is going to do Jey... I'M GOING TO SMASH HIS ASS! THAT'S WHAT THE HEAD OF THE TABLE IS GOING TO DO! He can walk around here like he's someone all he wants, because every dog can have his day. But it's only going to last for so long. And, after I win the Last Survivor Match and I solidify everything that I've been saying... THEN... and ONLY THEN... they will have no choice but to acknowledge me as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME! BECAUSE I AM THE GOAT!

Roman Reigns has been very vocal in claiming he's the greatest of all time, if he should become the World Champion at Wrestle Kingdom, I don't think anyone could deny that claim.

Roman Reigns: But enough of all that Jey...

Roman Reigns stated before he placed his left hand on the right shoulder of Jey Uso smiling.

Jey Uso: What's up Uce!?

Roman Reigns: I been doing a lot of thinking. And, I feel like there is no better time than NOW! How would you feel about being the right hand man for The Big Dog?

Jey looked shocked.

Jey Uso: You're kidding me right?

Roman Reigns: No...

Jey Uso: Seriously? Aye, you already know my answer Uce. BUT...

Roman Reigns: BUT...!?

Roman squinted his eyes looking at Jey a bit confused.

Jey Uso: It's just that everything I ever did in this business, I did with my BROTHER!

Roman Reigns nodded his head with a smile.

Roman Reigns: I know...

Jey Uso: If you want me Uce, then we got to bring in Jimmy dawg.

Roman lowered his head with a huge smile on his face.

Roman Reigns: Maybe next time you should let me finish what I was going to say man, because I was already thinking the same thing Jey...

Jey Uso: Yeah?

Roman nodded his head.

Roman Reigns: Yeah. I just need to know Jey, that you're going to be with me!?

Jey Uso: I'm right here Uce!

Roman Reigns: Good.

Jey Uso: So what about Jimmy?

Roman Reigns chuckled and then turned his head towards the door, where Jimmy Uso walked into the dressing room. Jey Uso took a step back with a surprised look on his face, before he embraced his brother Jimmy Uso with a hug and it was like Christmas came early.

Roman Reigns: Merry Christmas!

Jimmy Uso: What's up my dawg!?

Roman Reigns: It's good to see you fam.

Jimmy Uso: It's even better to see you man. Thanks for the invite!

Roman Reigns: Sit down...

Roman Reigns extends his hand pointing towards the leather sofa sitting in his dressing room.

Roman Reigns: Feels just like old times. I remember when I was a kid, I used to come over to the house. We grew up together... so there ain't nothing I would want more, than to spend Christmas with MY FAMILY... and now that I got you both here, I got a surprise for you two.

Jey Uso looked ecstatic. Jimmy Uso was also excited. Roman Reigns reached inside his gig bag and pulls out two gifts wrapped. He turned handing one to Jey and the other to Jimmy, before he stepped back taking a seat in his leather recliner.

Roman Reigns: Go ahead... open it!

Jey and Jimmy opened the gifts. Both men pulled out two t-shirts, when they turned them over and read the font printed on them, it read THE BLOODLINE! Both men's eyes widened as they looked back at Roman.

Jey Uso: You serious?

Jimmy Uso: The Bloodline!?

Roman Reigns: That's right. I think honestly, it's a perfect time. We are probably the most DOMINANT FAMILY in the world of professional wrestling. So why not make it official?

Jimmy Uso: Aye man look, I feel you dawg. But right now, me and Jey... we ain't officially EBWF Superstars...

Roman Reigns: Yeah, I know... but I am going to work on that, so if you just trust me and give me a little time Jimmy, I can assure you I'll have contracts for the both of you in my hands before the next Warfare!

Jey Uso: Yo, that would be dope Uce.

Jimmy Uso: Yeah, that would be dope.

Roman nodded his head smiling.

Roman Reigns: Y'all deserve it.

Jey Uso: The Bloodline is official then?

Jimmy Uso: I'm down with it my dawg.

Roman Reigns: It's official. I would not have asked for this, if I was not for sure that I could make this happen. Y'all are my blood, I would do ANYTHING for you two. And look, the way I see it. The Bloodline... TOGETHER... is a FORCE to be reckoned with, so why not? I mean, we grew up together... we spent most of our CHILDHOOD LIFE together... now it's time we TAKE OVER!

Roman Reigns and The Usos continued to chat backstage as the segment came to a close. The Bloodline was official! But what did this mean for the EBWF Locker Room? I guess we will just have to wait until Warfare to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman Reigns flew home after Christmas Eve of Destruction to spend time with his family for the holidays. Once he got home he was thrilled because he got to spend time with his kids and wife Galina. After a long Christmas day of running around with the family, spending time with the elders and enjoying Christmas with his family, Roman and Galina went home to enjoy the rest of the night with their kids. They sat there on the couch watching Christmas movies until the kids went to sleep, afterwards they turned down the lights and lit candles in the living room while they sat together on the couch. Galina suddenly got this weird feeling as if something was off with Roman, and so after she noticed how he had been acting the last few minutes or so, she finally got the urge to speak to him about it and see what was going on.

Galina: Babe, is there something wrong?

Roman Reigns: No, why do you ask?

Galina: I... I just get this feeling, like your mood has changed since the kids went to bed.

Roman Reigns: I'm fine.

Galina: Would you tell me if something was bothering you?

Roman Reigns: Of course, you know I would.

Galina: Something just doesn't seem right. Is it something to do with work?

Roman Reigns: Galina, I'm fine. Why do you want to assume something is wrong?

Galina: I know you, that's why Roman. And ever since Christmas Eve of Destruction, you just haven't been yourself at least with me anyways.

Roman Reigns: I just got a lot on my plate. And, you know that I want to become the World Champion.

Galina: I understand that. But, what makes you think your two cousins is going to help make this happen?

Roman Reigns: You're really going to ask me that?

Galina: I seen the way you looked at them during the Christmas dinner at your Dad's house. Did you not think I was watching or paying attention?

Roman Reigns: How did I look at them?

Galina: I don't know. I just got the feeling like, maybe you don't think they're going to be there for you. Maybe, they're going to turn on you!

Roman Reigns: We grew up together Galina. You don't really think they're going to do that, right?

Galina: I mean, honestly, I don't know babe.

Roman Reigns: Why would they ask for my help? Why would they want me to try and get them a job with EBWF!?

Galina: I mean, maybe, they are broke. Maybe, they can't find work elsewhere. Makes sense, right?

Roman took a second to think about that but then just shook his head blowing it off.

Roman Reigns: Wrong. You really think my own family would turn on me!? Listen, I would turn on them before they ever got the chance to turn on me first.

Galina: Oh really? So you're using them, is that what this is about!?

Roman Reigns: Let me put it to you like this Galina, if I was using them to get where I was going. I damn sure wouldn't let anyone know about it!

Galina: Really? What has gotten into you Roman!?

Roman Reigns: What has gotten into me? Look Galina, if I want to get to where I plan on going. Then I need to do what ever it takes, even if it means using someone! I'm not in this to fail anymore, and I want that World Title around my waist. You saw what I did in Sadistic Madness, that was just a small preview of what's to come Galina. I'm going to become one of the sickest, vindictive son of a bitches this business has ever seen. You know why? Because I'm the greatest of all time! I'M IN GOD MODE! Jimmy and Jey goes along with the plan, I might keep them boys around. But if I get the feeling that they're holding me back, or they're only in this to benefit themselves. Well, it's not going to end pretty for the both of the Usos!

Galina: I can't believe what I'm hearing...

Right after Galina made that statement, Roman stood up and walked out of the room. She was left speechless. Roman had just basically told her his plans for The Bloodline, which does not seem to turn out very well for the Usos. Or at least, that's what she's thinking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we are in Biloxi, Mississippi where Jimmy and Jey are waiting by in The Bloodline dressing room waiting for the arrival of Roman Reigns.

Jimmy Uso: Aye man, you really think Roman gon' get us those contracts?

Jey Uso: Bruh, c'mon with dis man. Roman's got us Uce!

Jimmy Uso: I want ta' believe it Uce, really I do bruh... but I just got this feeling Jey, like maybe he's using us to finally get back at Xavier Woods and the EBWF!

Jey Uso: You really think Roman needs US to get back at Xavier!?

Jimmy Uso: He's yet to defeat the World Champion, Uce... what'chu think!?

Jey thought about it for a second.

Jey Uso: Man, I think you trippin' Uce...

Jimmy Uso: Oh I'm trippin'... well lemme' ask you this Uce, where is OUR contracts!?

Jey Uso: Aye, Roman said he was gon' make it happen Uce.

Jimmy Uso: Yeah, he said he gon' make it happen bruh... BUT WHEN!?

Suddenly, the door swings open and Roman Reigns entered the room.

Jey Uso: The Big Dog...

Jimmy Uso: My dawg... what's up with those contracts Uce!?

Jey Uso: Jimmy, c'mon Uce...

Jimmy Uso: What!?

Roman walked up to Jimmy and stared him down. Then, turned his attention towards Jey and stared him down. Before, turning his attention back to Jimmy.

Roman Reigns: I told y'all... I was going to make that happen, what is it? You don't trust me!?

Jey Uso: I TRUST YOU UCE!

Jimmy Uso: I'm just sayin' Uce... you told the both of us, you were gon' make it happen... like me and Jey bruh, we were doing our thing on the Indies Uce...

Roman chuckles.

Roman Reigns: Y'all doing your thing on the Indies!?

Roman laughed as Jimmy and Jey looked a little surprised, like was Roman questioning them about what they were doing without him?

Roman Reigns: Y'all think I brought you here to just... LIE TO YOU... or even... JUST USE YOU!? I mean, after everything we've been through. After everything we've done together from our childhood to now, y'all think I'm going to let you down? It's going to take a little time y'all... just work with me until then!

Jey Uso: I'm with you Uce! I kept tellin' Jimmy dawg, but he just thinks you gon' let us down.

Roman Reigns: Is that true?

Jimmy Uso: Aye bruh, look Roman... I ain't no bitch! I'm a team player all the way Uce, but I just need ta' know you down for US like WE DOWN FOR YOU!

Roman Reigns: Jimmy, listen to me man. I am not that guy, I did not bring you two with me on this ride for nothing. When I get what I want, I'm going to give you two what y'all want.

Jey Uso: See bruh... CHILL!

Jimmy Uso: Aight... I'm cool!

Roman Reigns: Good. Now let's focus on tonight boys! It's the first official Warfare for The Bloodline. I say, we make an impact tonight. Starting with Seth Rollins...

Jey Uso: Seth Rollins ain't shit Uce, and The Bloodline is where it's at...

Jimmy Uso: Aye, if you want Roman... we can take care of Seth before the match even starts!

Roman Reigns: Nah... I don't want his sorry ass making any excuses, I don't want Seth running back to management talking about how The Bloodline got involved... I can handle Seth all by myself Jimmy, trust me! If y'all two get involved, it's only going to give him an excuse to use. I've known this guy for too damn long, he's just looking for a reason to bitch and complain. I'm not going to give him that reason! I'm going to SMASH HIS ASS! I'm going to SMASH SETH ROLLINS! And after I'm done with Seth Rollins... THEN... we can teach him a lesson about what The Bloodline is all about!

Jey Uso: Aye Uce, you ain't got ta' worry about me and Jimmy dawg. We going to be in your corner watching you SMASH dis fool, and afterwards when the smoke clears and the dust settles Uce... me and Jimmy is gonna show him exactly why... HE'S THE TWO...

Jimmy Uso: AND WE THE ONES!

Roman Reigns: BELIEVE THAT!

It was time for Roman Reigns versus Seth Rollins. But, right before the match would begin Roman Reigns appeared on screen in the gorilla position.

Roman Reigns: Seth Rollins...

The crowd boos as Roman Reigns began to speak showing a slight smirk on his facial expression.

Roman Reigns: Y'all must be ready tonight huh? Ready for another epic failure from Seth, right!? I mean, y'all don't really think Seth is going to actually beat me tonight do ya'!? I'm the greatest of all time... I'm the Head of the Table... Leader of The Bloodline... I'M IN GOD MODE! Seth Rollins is just a small stepping stone who's standing in my way, as I continue to lead this company into a new year and a new era. MY REIGN OF TERROR has just begun. Seth Rollins, you're just another victim in my path of destruction. You're just another EBWF Superstar that I am going to SMASH... BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO!

After those comments from the Head of the Table, the crowd boos as they just cannot stand Roman Reigns.

Roman Reigns: You see, I think everybody has this all mixed up because they don't realize. That I'm the FUTURE of this company and Xavier Woods reign as World Champion is on borrowed time. I won a match at Built to Destroy, which allows the Head of the Table to enter the Last Survivor Match at number 30. And in case y'all forgot... I've been ripping through the competition ever since I came back, hell, if my memory serves me correctly there is only ONE man who's defeated Roman Reigns over the course of the last year. His name is Xavier Woods! But that's going to change in 2023... because The Bloodline is taking over and MY REIGN OF TERROR is not stopping anytime soon, I am going to TAKE that World Title and I am going to be the World Champion for a VERY... LONG... TIME! I mean, it's only fitting since I am the GREATEST... OF ALL TIME!

Roman Reigns took a brief pause before he ended with a few short words for Seth Rollins.

Roman Reigns: Seth Rollins... he might think he's one of the best, he might think he's got my number... but it's in your head Seth, and tonight I am going to SMASH YOUR ASS! I'm going to teach you a HARD LESSON in what it's like, to be the best because I AM THE BEST! And tonight... you're going to find that out the hard way, get that camera out of my face!

Roman Reigns shoved the cameraman out of his way as he went through the curtain to compete Live on Warfare against Seth Rollins.