Kick off the year with a bang

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Kick off the year with a bang

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage where Renee Young was standing by.

Renee Young:Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this ti-

Before Renee could finish her sentence a loud noise startled her. Liv Morgan walked up wearing a party hat that read 2023 and had a party blower in her hand.

Liv Morgan:Happy New Year Renee.

Renee smiled.

Renee Young:Thanks,well Liv tonight on the first Warfare of 2023 you are going to go one on one with the former Women's champion Doctor Britt Baker DMD,this has to be a big match to kick off the new year for you is it not?

Liv Morgan:You're absolutely right Renee this is a big match,two former Women's champions colliding for the first time ever. Sounds like EBWF management wants to start 2023 off with a bang.

Liv pretended to fire a gun before she continued.

Liv Morgan:I heard what Britt said earlier talking about that my focus is in the wrong place and that I'm the lesser half of Liv N Bliss. First of all it's funny that you want to talk about me being the lesser half of a team because for first six months or so when you came back that's all you were and you're wrong about me being the lesser half because there is no better half or lesser half in Liv N Bliss because Lexi and I are equals and as far as where my focus is I'm focused on knocking the good doctor's teeth down her throat and claiming victory to kick off 2023.

Liv laughed.

Liv Morgan:Renee this is the happiest I've been in months and after I win tonight I'll be even happier.

Liv blew the party blower and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan