VII. Taking Matters Into His Own Hands

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

VII. Taking Matters Into His Own Hands

Post by Murf »

After his match with Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns was shown backstage. He was sitting on a flight of steps, somewhere along the backstage area in an undisclosed area. A white towel draped over the back of his neck, his head down facing the steps he was sitting on, and sweating perfusely while breathing heavily to begin this segment.

Roman Reigns: Y'all thought Seth Rollins was going to get the job done, but once again I proved why I am the greatest of all time. You see, when I won the Sadistic Madness Match at Christmas Eve of Destruction. I earned the right to enter the Last Survivor Match at number 30. I thought by winning that match, people would open their eyes and realize that I'm the best. There ain't no one on this roster BETTER than the Head of the Table. I've came too far, worked too hard, to just let everything slip through my fingertips. So after I walked through that curtain, after I defeated Seth Rollins and did EXACTLY what I said I was gon' do. I could hear a certain few talking about what's next? Well... I am going to sit right here, until it's time for the Main Event. I'm going to watch Xavier Woods defend the World Title against The Miz, and I'm gon' watch closely because the winner of that match tonight. He's going to have a TARGET on his chest, and I want that man to know whom ever it may be, after I win the Last Survivor Match... after I prove once again just like I've proved several times already, that I am the greatest of all time and there ain't nobody that can STOP ME! I'm gon' walk into Wrestle Kingdom... headline the BIGGEST event on the EBWF calendar and TAKE... WHAT IS MINE!

Roman Reigns just made a bold statement.

Roman Reigns: You see, everyone wants to think I need my cousins Jimmy and Jey. They all want to think, I can't win the BIG ONE without The Bloodline. Well, look around me... do y'all see Jimmy and Jey? No. And, you ain't gon' see them around anytime soon either... you know why? Because I sent them back home where they belonged. I came back to this company with ONE GOAL in mind... ONE MISSION... and I'll be damned if I let two fools ruin everything I've worked my ass off to get, so for those of you who's saying what about earlier tonight? Yeah, they were here. Shortly after that segment, I had 'em a ride to the airport waiting outside. Jimmy and Jey is gone. They ain't coming back. This is MY SHOW! I'm the Big Dog in charge. Warfare is MY SHOW! EBWF... IS MY COMPANY! I don't give a damn whether you like me or hate me... YOU WILL RESPECT ME! So keep that in mind.

Roman Reigns just delivered what many would say is shocking news. The Usos were just with him earlier tonight, but he just stated after that segment he sent them on their way.

Roman Reigns: I didn't need them to watch my back. I didn't need them to help me get where I'm going. If I had kept them around, chances are, I'm going to be pissed off at the final result because more than likely... they're just gon' screw it all up just like they've screwed up every single opportunity they ever had. So I made the call earlier than I had expected, but I made the right call and I had no choice. It's about ME! I'm that dude now. Xavier Woods is everything I've been saying he is from day one... A PAPER CHAMPION! The Miz... he's a waste of my time, and if he wins that World Title tonight he'll become a Seven Time World Champion! Well, if you win tonight Mike... congratulations! But don't cherish the moment for too long, because I'm coming to TAKE what rightfully belongs to ME! You don't like it? Too bad. Deal with it. Because I'm gon' tell you two boys right now... it doesn't matter which one of y'all leaves this building as World Champion because at Last Survivor... MY REIGN OF TERROR BEGINS!

Fade to black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman watched the Main Event as he said he would do backstage in his dressing room. He watched The Miz pull off the victory which some called an upset victory, to become a Seven Time World Champion and after the match he had few words to share. But he kept it private and took his bags on his way out of the building, where he would head over the hotel for the night. Before he called it a night, Roman made a phone call to his wife Galina.

Roman Reigns: I told you what was going to happen. Woods didn't belong on top babe. He was only there because they didn't have anybody else until Mike came along to take back the title.

Galina: I couldn't believe it myself. I thought for sure Woods was going to win, I mean, he was virtually untouchable since he came to EBWF.

Roman Reigns: Yeah, but every record is meant to be broken Galina. And in this business as you know, no one is untouchable. Miz did what he had to do tonight, and he beat that paper champion just like I told you would happen.

Galina: Are you concerned that Woods will join the Last Survivor Match?

Roman Reigns: What? Am I concerned? No. I am the odds on favorite to win this match Galina, what the hell are you thinking huh?

Galina: I'm just saying babe, maybe, now that he's no longer the Champion he will try and steal your spotlight.

Roman Reigns: Believe me, I'm more than prepared for Woods if he does try to make that attempt. And trust me when I say, this is mine. I'm not letting ANYONE take this away from me, period.

Galina: Well I hope not, get some rest babe. I'll see you tomorrow!

Roman Reigns: Kiss the babies and give them hugs, I'll be home tomorrow before I head out for New Orleans.

Fade to black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a cold windy day outside in New Orleans but inside the Smoothie King Center, there were about to be fireworks later tonight when Warfare would go Live and on the air. Roman Reigns had only been inside the arena for roughly about an hour, and he decided to cut a segment from inside an empty arena. He was sitting in the seats in one of the suites, wearing business casual attire and looked to be in a bad mood.

Roman Reigns: So let me get this right, again, I find myself booked on Warfare mid card. I guess, maybe, EBWF officials doesn't respect me. Maybe, they don't know how to utilize my talent the way that it should be. You know, I've been being cool and not trying to blow a lid. But as time goes by, and the disrespect continues, I feel like I need to let a little frustration off my chest. You see, I am the Head of the Table. I'm the greatest of all time. There ain't a single person on this damn roster who's BETTER than Roman Reigns. I am the biggest draw in the back, and everybody here knows it. I've done more for this company in my short time, than Xavier Woods did in his entire run as World Champion. But I don't see myself getting the respect that I deserve, no, but I watched Xavier Woods for months walk around this joint like some big shot. What happened to Woods huh!? He dropped the ball in one of the BIGGEST flops in professional wrestling today, and he couldn't even defeat The Miz when he called himself one of the greatest World Champions ever.

Pause.

Roman Reigns: The Miz, now walks around gloating like he just won the lottery. And, in reality, he did win the lottery because he just won the richest prize in our industry today. But who did he beat? Nobody. He didn't beat the REAL... EBWF World Champion, because he's never stepped in that ring with ME! I'm the GOAT and I'm that guy who will soon RUN this damn company just like I've been doing for the last couple months since I came back. Johnny Gargano? I mean, that's the best they got to offer!? Did I not just SMASH HIS ASS a few weeks ago in Sadistic Madness? Y'all got to be kidding me with this bullshit. I'm the best! I'm better than Woods... I'm better than Gargano... I'm better than Riddle... Rollins... the list goes on and on, I'm better than anybody this fuckin' place has to offer and I continue to CARRY this company ON MY BACK!

Roman is livid.

Roman Reigns: For what? So guys like, Gargano can run around and try to make a name for himself off the GOAT!? No. I ain't going to ALLOW IT! Y'all wanna see me face Gargano tonight? Fine. I'll SMASH his ass like I did in Sadistic Madness and then, I'll take my frustrations straight to EBWF management. I'm done playing games. I am the only ONE in the back who works for his spot, I put the work in every single week. I just don't come out and cut no 2 minute promo, and think I'm getting somewhere. I PUT THE WORK IN... EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN' WEEK! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO! THAT'S WHAT THE HEAD OF THE TABLE DOES! I'M IN GOD MODE! And I refuse to keep being disrespected by anybody in this place anymore, so I've decided that next time I ain't placed on the card where I BELONG... then I will take matters into my own hands, I don't need to wait until the Last Survivor Match... because I already know there ain't nobody in this place that CAN TOUCH ME! Not Gargano. Not Riddle. Not Rollins. Not Edge. Not Woods. Not Miz. NO ONE! I run this show. THIS IS MY SHOW!

Reigns was infuriated to say the least over how he's been booked. He felt like week in and week out he was getting the shaft. He was being placed on the cards as a filler, when he deserved to be the main attraction of the night.

Roman Reigns: You're either going to give me what I want, or I'm going to TAKE WHAT I WANT! Y'all think you can be the Head of the Table!? Y'all think you can TAKE MY SPOT!? No. Y'all can only dream of being the Head of the Table. Y'all can't even come near MY SPOT! Like I said... THIS IS MY SHOW! Johnny Gargano... if you know what's good for you boy, don't even step in that ring with me tonight... call off work sick, or don't even bother showing up like you did in Sadistic Madness... because let me tell you something kid, you step in that ring with me tonight and I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU! I AM GOING TO SMASH YOU! AND I AM GOING TO GIVE EVERYONE A SMALL TEASE OF WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE LAST SURVIVOR MATCH! I think it's time to rise up and take what I damn well deserve, and the only way I know to do that is doing what I DO BEST! WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANY ONE IN THE BACK! So tonight Johnny Boy, listen up real close... because if you come out to that ring and you don't put forth an EFFORT, I will make sure you don't make it to LAST SURVIVOR!

Fade to black.
D.J

Re: VII. Taking Matters Into His Own Hands

Post by D.J »

Murf- I really enjoyed this. Nice work!
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)