A Hayteful Debut

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

A Hayteful Debut

Post by Becky Lynch »

The year 2022 has come and gone, and is in the history books. With the new year comes new openings, new possibilities, and new faces. The newest face to be added to the EBWF roster is the hottest free agent in professional wrestling, Jamie Hayter. Jamie has spent years on the indies honing her craft. Now, she’s gotten too big on the indies for the major companies to ignore. Every wrestling company was bending over backward to sign her to long-term contracts and was willing to give her anything she wanted.

It just so happens that the EBWF came up with the right contract for her. As someone once said before, “Lots of years, lots of zeroes.” That means they get the pleasure of paying Jamie lots of money to kick every other woman’s ass. Since her signing, Jamie has uncharacteristically kept quiet. That is, until recently. With her unique charm and her charisma, Jamie has really started to endear herself to the other women on the roster starting with her first opponent, Liv Morgan.

Upon learning that her first opponent is Liv, Jamie got into it with her on Twitter. Jamie made the declaration that she was going to knock Liv’s head off. As expected, Liv took issue with it, telling Jamie that it will not happen. Jamie responded with a sarcastic “Watch me,” and Liv responded with a gif of herself laughing. The exchange ended with Jamie telling Liv that she won’t be laughing after meeting the Lariat.

In addition to the exchange, Jamie had been training for her debut match with Liv Morgan on Monday Night Warfare. Jamie knows that she should not take Liv lightly. Even though Jamie outpowers Liv, she has studied Liv’s matches and knows what she can expect. She knows of the intelligence and speed of EBWF’s very own Harley Quinn. However, Jamie is no fool and no slouch in terms of intelligence and speed. As has been shown in her numerous battles in Stardom as well as other professional wrestling promotions, she is deceptively quick and agile. In short, Jamie Hayter knows how to get shit done, and she’s looking to do exactly that when she takes on Liv.
=====
The scene starts out with Jamie Hayter walking through the hallway. The camera follows her to her destination. A few minutes later, Jamie finally arrives at her destination, steel door with her name on it leading to her locker room. She opens the door and walks in, making sure to close the door behind her so the camera crew is unable to follow her.

In her locker room, Jamie comes face to face with an unknown entity. She looks at this unknown entity with a raised eyebrow on her face, intrigued by their visit. “You don’t have to tell me anything or the reason why you’re here. I know exactly why you’re here. You’re here to tell me that I have to watch my step when I take on Liv Morgan, that I have to keep a watchful eye on her, and that she has the ability to snatch victories from the jaws of defeat. Is that what you came here to tell me?”

The mystery guest keeps silent, not even so much as giving Jamie a nod. “You see, I learned from the mistake you made. I studied her matches, and the biggest mistake that people make is that they take Liv Morgan lightly, that they allow her an opening that lets her take advantage of the situation and come back with a win. However, unlike everyone she has faced, I will do no such thing. Even though it would very easy for me to take her lightly considering that she is really nothing to write home about, especially in the ring but you won’t see me doing that in this match or any other match. I take every match I have serious, but hey, you already know this.”

The guest nods their head in agreement. “I know that you want to offer me some backup, and it’s tempting. However, I don’t think I’ll need it, because I can destroy Liv myself. I will keep you in mind when I destroy her, but tonight, Liv is mine and mine only to destroy.”
=====
Standing in the middle of the ring, being greeted by cheers and jeers is one of the most powerful women in wrestling, the incredibly impressive and dangerous Jamie Hayter. With a microphone in hand, she raises it up to her lips.

“Play time is over. Sit down and shut up.” Jamie says, causing the boos from the crowd to drown out the cheers that she is getting. “I know that there have been rumors throughout the internet that I signed to the EBWF, and unless you’re blind or just downright stupid, you can easily tell that those rumors were completely true. I am here in the EBWF. I’m in the EBWF for only two reasons, One is to become the EBWF Women’s Champion, and the other is to dominate the women’s division, to rule the division with an iron fist. As cliched as that sounds and as simplistic as it sounds, I know that it will be easier said than done. However, when you take into account my abilities, my speed, my strength, my power, my agility and you look at all of the other women in this division, there’s no comparison. There are no women in this company that can match me. I mean, just look at my opponent for tonight, Liv Morgan.”

The reaction from the crowd instantly changes from booing to cheering. This gets Jamie’s attention and causes her to shake her head. “Yeah, that’s right. Get your cheering in while you can, because it’s the only time you’ll be cheering. When I get done with her, I’ll make sure that you never see her again.” With that said, the cheering from the crowd changes back from cheering to booing.

In reaction, Jamie sneers. “You know what gets me about Liv? It’s that she has a habit of telling people to watch her. Well, I did just that. I watched her matches and I studied her work in preparation of tonight. So, I did watch her, and I wanted to know what exactly was it that I was supposed to watch? Was she supposed to do anything? She was supposed to do something, but she really didn’t from what I saw. What am I supposed to do in order to get her to do something? Do I poke her with a stick? Or do I lace her candy with drugs so that she’ll actually do something other than wiggling her arse like a dog?”

“That’s the difference between Liv and me. Liv has the habit of telling people to watch her. Meanwhile, I have the habit of making people take notice and I can destroy anyone I choose. It just so happens that tonight, my victim will be Liv Morgan. You don’t to have to take my word on what I’m capable of. My work speaks for itself. I dominate and destroy everyone that I step into the ring with. You can just ask everyone at Stardom. I dominated that promotion and EBWF will be no different. Starting tonight, my path of destruction begins when I step into this ring with Liv Morgan. I’ll be honest in saying that I know that Liv has the ability to to keep fighting even against overwhelming odds. However, the odds of her winning tonight aren’t even one percent, because when she steps into this ring to try to fight me, she’ll learn that she’s completely out of her element. Liv is going to get her fucking ass beat, and you’ll all be witnesses to it. So, enjoy watching while you still can, because tonight, I will end her.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)