ANIMO

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

ANIMO

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: Sorry for shortness, I have over 90 student reports to write this week and they're driving me insane.

The Lucha Bros were shown backstage with Alex Marvez and MJF.

Alex Marvez: This week you face the EBWF World Champion The Miz and Matt Riddle in tag team action. Do you have any concerns going against such high-calibre opponents?

Penta: Este es el primer desafío real que los Lucha Brothers han tenido que enfrentar desde que llegaron a esta empresa.  No creo que vaya a ser fácil, pero tenemos cero miedo.  Tráelo, campeón del mundo, haz lo peor que puedas.

MJF: PENTA SAYS...that he boned your mom, Marvez. Miz, Miz, Miz...I know that people are always trying to compare us, but you don't need to play into that buddy, you're giving me and everyone here deja vu. I remember being out in the ring in New Orleans last week, listing ways we were different, and now you're doing the same about my guys here? I thought you were supposed to be cool, Bro.

Now, Marvez, the Lucha Brothers fear nobody, well at least nobody that isn't speaking to you right at this very moment, and they certainly don't fear Matt Riddle and Michael Cole. What's up with that anyway? Do you want to join the dWo, Marvez?

Alex Marvez: I...

MJF: IT DOESN'T MATTER if you want to join the dWo! See what I did there? I thought I'd be like Miz and steal somebody else's schtick. We don't want a walking advertisement for prophylactics like you with us, Marvez, so offer rescinded. When Eric and I brought the Lucha Brothers to EBWF, it was because they were the - go on Fenix...

Fenix: Greatest tag team in the universe!

MJF: What he said...so if Wes thinks he can get one over on old MJF by putting them against Matt Riddle and the guy you get when you order MJF from Wish? Wes, come back to The Real World, buddy, and while you're at it, get us Back To New York.

MJF pushed Marvez out of his way and left the set.

Fenix: ANIMO!

The scene fades.